Olympiacos vs KK Partizan
    Maccabi Playtika Tel Aviv vs FC Barcelona
    Lyon-Villeurbanne vs Zalgiris Kaunas

11/11/2022
    Panathinaikos OPAP vs Cazoo Baskonia
    Valencia Basket vs Monaco

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
    Real Madrid vs Anadolu Efes
    we can safely mark another L here, and the same for the next 2 vs Barca and Milano.
    the following 8 are not easy either. if we go 3-5 (the most likely scenario), that's a 5-12 record, which means Efes needs to win 15/17 in the 2nd half to make the playoffs. that's near impossible.

I think people count this off as an usual slow start, but I don't think it is. EL is tougher this season.

so what I'm saying is, we have to win in Madrid, otherwise there is a significant risk of missing playoffs this time.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

I wonder if there is a bit of complacency because Efes had such a slow start to last season?

Comment

I think they have established work system, untighten in some periods, with allowing to lose game who should won by quality, but to play good in key games. In this way, they started this season, but situation gone out of control. In next games they probably continue to have similar problems, but on the level of season ,if they will be mentaly stable, bad start shouldn't be crucial.

Comment

What a great passer Milos is!
          Quite unpredictably, Virtus is giving Milan a hard time and seems to win the game!

Comment

Originally posted by tonia View Post
            Quite unpredictably, Virtus is giving Milan a hard time and seems to win the game!
            And he was having one of his amazing shooting nights too.

Milan weren't too impressive offensively.

Comment

What a game for Teodosic tonight.
              He had some clutch shots and got 5/6 shots for 3 points.

Comment

4 ex-CSKA players won against 3 ex CSKA players

Comment

Quite unpredictably? I won't say that..

Milan is 0/2 (now 0/3) at home in EL

They already won Vs Milan in the supercup

Milan with no SF (baron, shields, datome) and only one PG (mitrou-long and baldasso just back from long stop)...

Milan playing terrible later.
                  EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Originally posted by radallo View Post
                    Quite unpredictably? I won't say that..

Milan is 0/2 (now 0/3) at home in EL

They already won Vs Milan in the supercup

Milan with no SF (baron, shields, datome) and only one PG (mitrou-long and baldasso just back from long stop)...

Milan playing terrible later.
                    Milan and Virtus have each one 3 wins in EL but Milan has had a tougher schedule so far. I believe Milan with full roster will improve. Either way, congrats to Virtus for the win!

Comment

two teams with exactly same bball (non) organization without ball moviment for shooters, counting just on individual stars and muscles in the paint.
                      barca is obvioulsy much stronger and but "ball in the paint system" by saras, depress barca's pontential. if we will win will not be a surprise

Comment

Milan and Virtus have each one 3 wins in EL but Milan has had a tougher schedule so far. I believe Milan with full roster will improve. Either way, congrats to Virtus for the win!
                        Milan was gifted of the game in Munich, while Virtus throw in the garbage the game in Kaunas. Milan also lost at home with Alba.

I agree, both teams are far from their real potential (..as many other teams in these part of the season).

Milan really have no luck with injuries. Now also Tonut got injured.
                        EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Nemanja is on fire! Great game of Crvena Zvezda so far.

Comment

It feels like it took about half an hour to finish the final few minutes of the 2Q in this Real - Efes game.

Comment

Wow, what a half time in Tel Aviv...Maccabi missing easy lay ups, and why the hell Lorenzo lets DiBa take ball and loose twice? Even with that Barca wouldn't be so close if not frigging referees...
                              Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information