Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EL 2022/23 - Gameday 7

Good performance by PAO in the 2nd half. Gave samples how well we can play with some nice combinations.

Close losses so far with many missed FT's that have cost us. The team hasn't played not even 10 games together. I'm sure we will improve drastically as the season goes on. If only Mitoglou's ban is small to gain some depth in 4-5 positions.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Quote Originally Posted by Toja View Post
    Well, they started first. Why they had to yelling, shouting and buzzing all the time? they were very confrontational.
    When the coach of the guest team reacts against referee's calls, the fans tend to yell at him. However, that doesn't justify the coach making gestures to the fans. I was in OAKA and "enjoyed" his interaction with the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by tonia View Post
    When the coach of the guest team reacts against referee's calls, the fans tend to yell at him. However, that doesn't justify the coach making gestures to the fans. I was in OAKA and "enjoyed" his interaction with the fans.
    I just foolling around

Quote Originally Posted by tonia View Post
    So great as a player and so mediocre as a coach..
    Yes, he is main reason the team looks like we do. Blatt built him great team, and he destroys it. He has two of the best guards in EL, he has Hilliard, he has Coulson, he has good centers (not the best, but better than last year). Decent Israeli roster, Sorkin is very good. But team looks like they just met yesterday. Game management is non-existent. DiBa instead of shooting is trying to be point guard, while Lorenzo is staying on wing... Nebo/Pythress do not work together, Martin, which is great player when used properly is going astray. As I wrote in beginning of the season, my main concern was coach, and I was right. Now we will have two/three more defeats, and then, before XMas Kattash will go, hopefully.
    May be season won't be lost until then...
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    Where do you see all this talent I would like to know.
    Talent? We have two of the best guards in EL. We have Sorkin, Poythress, Nebo (who is athletic freak), Hilliard, Martin, Coulson, Adams, Hollins (one of the best defensive players in EL).

The team is doing good, beating Barcelona is very difficult at this moment.
    Barcelona was loosing games on left and right. Kattash is just more mediocre coach than Saras. Even with Kattash we could win Barcelona, if not his mediocre game management (who gives DiBa to be PG???), which, with ridiculous pairing of Nebo/Poythress (when everyone and his sister tells him it doesn't work) gave Barcelona 10:0 run in 3rd quarter.

Now follows a schedule with 2 games in Serbia, 2 in Italy, in Germany against Bayern and Valencia plus Olympiacos at home.

If the team maintains the same spirit shown till now they can win at least 4 games among them. And thus keep chasing the playoffs qualification, a small miracle with these players.
    We will loose all those games, with this mediocre coach, then, hopefully, he will be gone before Hannukah, or XMas... We still might chase playoffs, with different coach.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123