Thread: Turkish Basketball League (BSL) 2022/23

Default Turkish Basketball League (BSL) 2022/23

the league is starting this Friday. let's see what it will bring.

30 Eylül Cuma
    19.00 Türk Telekom – Darüşşafaka

1 Ekim Cumartesi
    13.00 Yukatel Merkezefendi Belediyesi Basket – Aliağa Petkim Spor
    15.30 Pınar Karşıyaka – Manisa Büyükşehir Belediye Spor
    18.00 TOFAŞ – ONVO Büyükçekmece Basketbol

2 Ekim Pazar
    13.00 Anadolu Efes – Galatasaray Nef
    15.30 Fenerbahçe Beko – Bahçeşehir Koleji
    18.00 Gaziantep Basketbol – Frutti Extra Bursaspor

3 Ekim Pazartesi

19.00 Beşiktaş – AYOS Konyaspor Basketbol

ls there a separate webpage for this league? or is it this: https://www.tbf.org.tr/ligler/bsl-2022-2023/
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

I frankly can't understand what is going around Besiktas basketball. The team was built up with only 1 million dollar, this is less than any garbage football players' salary. If it is really hard to bear the burden of basketball branch, just shut down the operations immediately. I just can't stand watching a team that doesn't carry any mission. The team obviously is not playing for championship or play-offs. We let the high potential local players to fly away to other realms so only playing with low-level local and foreign players. What is the point of competing in this league then?

From the current roster, only McCormack is the only promising one. We may see him in better teams in future. We will finish the league only above the bottom like being 13th or 14th if this group players remain.
    Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK

Quote Originally Posted by slice me nice View Post
    I frankly can't understand what is going around Besiktas basketball. The team was built up with only 1 million dollar, this is less than any garbage football players' salary.
    well, this explains what's going on imho. No one cares, and the team has become the manager's tool for the last couple of years, over the youngsters collected mainly from Banvit.

The actual budget of Besiktas is 1 million dollars? How is a team able to survive only with that in the league?
    Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
    Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

Quote Originally Posted by SaliH View Post
    The actual budget of Besiktas is 1 million dollars? How is a team able to survive only with that in the league?
    I heard it's 600k USD.
    they probably won't, or acquire several Americans mid-season to make some money for the managers.

guys, how can we watch beinsports? do they stream abroad?

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    I heard it's 600k USD.
    they probably won't, or acquire several Americans mid-season to make some money for the managers.

guys, how can we watch beinsports? do they stream abroad?
    As far as I know you can watch the games via Bein Connect even if you live abroad. But, some leagues including English Premier League are forbidden to watch. Better to ask customer service that which leagues are included in that sport package that you purchase.
    Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK

Is it just illusion or Ilyasoglu from distance looks like Teo's clone I mean moves, shooting, even haircut

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Is it just illusion or Ilyasoglu from distance looks like Teo's clone I mean moves, shooting, even haircut
    Yeah, reminds him a bit:

https://twitter.com/EurospectsMedia/...73621764739072
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Fun and intense derby of Fenerbahce and Galatasaray. As expected the advantage of FB under the rim was too much for GS and Sadik Emir showed he is not quite ready for such an intense game and defense. He needs at least one more year in order to be really ready physically for EL. Offensively he is very gifted but he needs to learn to play defense at the highest level. He struggles defending in 1 vs. 1 actions and makes too many positioning mistakes.

Good games of Ilyasoglu and Osmani. Bitim was a bit rusty after his injury but he made the winning shot. Buyuktuncel back in action after breaking his hand with 8 points and 2 assists.