Thread: 2025 Eurobasket Medalists Prediction

Default 2025 Eurobasket Medalists Prediction

Who do you think will medal in 2025? You have all the information you need to make this prediction. Nothing can happen between now and then to change the circumstances. But just for fun, what do you think?

My guess is

1. Spain
    2. Spain
    3. Spain

This time we will get it! :P

Turkey
    Turkey
    Turkey

Close

By this tournament's impressions, I would put Spain and Germany up there again. And third, I don't know, France maybe.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Insane. How one country could dominate 21 century so brutally? They have been snatching one medal after another. Already 14 medals in 21 century...There's something wrong with Spain or the rest of the countries...

https://twitter.com/AStroggylakis/st...94473787854851
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Oh, come on! Anyone but Spain. Since France beat us in 2013 and 2014 it's clear that Spain's cycle is over and the new era belongs to the Frenchmen. They've been taking their sweet time to assert dominance, but after 12 years I'm sure they are turning the corner. They will bring Embiid, Wembayana, and Gobert; and drown every other NT under the weight of their big men.

I'm predicting a French win, with Germany, Greece, Serbia, Italy, Lithuania, Finland, and of course Slovenia all finishing above Spain. Not even top-8. Ricky is shot, Rudy will be gone, and there's no one able to lead anymore.

Sounds convincing? I hope so. It's a lot more fun when expectations are low.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell Armstrong View Post
    Oh, come on! Anyone but Spain. Since France beat us in 2013 and 2014 it's clear that Spain's cycle is over and the new era belongs to the Frenchmen. They've been taking their sweet time to assert dominance, but after 12 years I'm sure they are turning the corner. They will bring Embiid, Wembayana, and Gobert; and drown every other NT under the weight of their big men.

I'm predicting a French win, with Germany, Greece, Serbia, Italy, Lithuania, Finland, and of course Slovenia all finishing above Spain. Not even top-8. Ricky is shot, Rudy will be gone, and there's no one able to lead anymore.

Sounds convincing? I hope so. It's a lot more fun when expectations are low.
    It's also easier to win when expectations are low.
    PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Victorious View Post
    It's also easier to win when expectations are low.
    Shhhh!