View Poll Results: The new EuroBasket champion is?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spain

11 64.71%
  • France

6 35.29%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Final: Spain - France

L.Brown was the real MVP but evidently voting for a last minute naturalized player was not in the cards for some coaches or whoever else makes these choices.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    L.Brown was the real MVP but evidently voting for a last minute naturalized player was not in the cards for some coaches or whoever else makes these choices.
    It's very Spanish to complain about something you have only a passing knowledge about. We call that "do the brother in-law" (hacer el cuņado, cuņadear).

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Yes, 10 seconds to go, you're 2 down and opponents have 2 FTs and possession because of unsportsmanlike foul and you win because you suppose to. Lol

Serbia and Slovenia deservedly lost. I like Croatia choosing Finland, who destroyed them in the crucial match in qualifications for WC already.
    Some Bosnian Media report that the Slovenian NT was partying until 5 o'clock in the morning and was drunk too the day before the Elimination Game

Have you read somtehing about it in the Slovenian Media?

I attended the German Supercup in Germany (a friendly tournament before the Eurocup). I think 2013 oder 2015.

North Macedonia was taking part and Saturday night I saw Pero Antic in the Club at around 2 o'clock in the morning. It was the year before he went to the Hawks. I asked him how it came that he was picked up by the Hawks and his answer was: I don't know it myself

The North Macedonian Center was totaly drunk and even beat up some random guys in the Club

The next day this fat undersized guy made some 5 from 5 threes and made the game of his life finishing with more than 20 Points or so as far as I can remember
    http://www.basket-balls.de
    The German FIBA and Euro Basketball Forum

facebook.com/pages/basket-ballsde/1628212230769284

youtube.com/channel/UCkhSFwOcpeP2ZppZLf43dGA

twitter.com/basketballsde

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell Armstrong View Post
    It's very Spanish to complain about something you have only a passing knowledge about. We call that "do the brother in-law" (hacer el cuņado, cuņadear).
    I think that's a universal thing
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Quote Originally Posted by turbostef View Post
    Some Bosnian Media report that the Slovenian NT was partying until 5 o'clock in the morning and was drunk too the day before the Elimination Game

Have you read somtehing about it in the Slovenian Media?

I attended the German Supercup in Germany (a friendly tournament before the Eurocup). I think 2013 oder 2015.

North Macedonia was taking part and Saturday night I saw Pero Antic in the Club at around 2 o'clock in the morning. It was the year before he went to the Hawks. I asked him how it came that he was picked up by the Hawks and his answer was: I don't know it myself

The North Macedonian Center was totaly drunk and even beat up some random guys in the Club

The next day this fat undersized guy made some 5 from 5 threes and made the game of his life finishing with more than 20 Points or so as far as I can remember
    I's just this Bosnian source. Imho that party happend in Cologne. I believe good draw in elimination games was paradoxically very unfortunate for this Slovenian team.
    Last edited by Killer Bob; 09-20-2022 at 02:45 PM.
    previously known as Beno

Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post
    I think that's a universal thing
    Sure, but do you have a verb for it?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678