Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Eurobasket 2022 - Group Phase - Gameday 3

OK, Sabonis is really stupid.

Not sure if this is charge on Grigonis, Giffey was moving his feet.

Going to Double OT.
    Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
    Not sure if this is charge on Grigonis, Giffey was moving his feet.
    Grigonis was also fouled before while driving.

One of these two teams will win this battle but I think they both lost the war.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

What a game. I really though Lithuania would get the OT. They had plenty of chances to clear the game.

Well, I have that reaction after nearly every call and non-call. Completely random decisions on both sides.

One of the best games in the history of Eurobasket!

OMFG! hahahahahha

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    Every Lithuania game is a thriller.
    A 70s Turkish thriller. No matter what happens, the heroes somehow die in the end.

PS. I think Lithuania should not worry. Group B will sweep the other bracket.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Heart goes out to Lithuania, more heartbreak. Definitely the better than their record.
    Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

If Lithuania is not totally spent physically and emotionally all is not lost. Slovenia and France are better, Germany at home is a toss up. But they can easily win their remaining group games and a potential round of 16 matchup against Spain or Turkey would be a toss up.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Oh god, epic game. Both teams with problems to close it, referees with questionable decisions, but in the end there has to be a winner. We had huge problems with JV, who played a great game without any doubt. We pretty much relied on individual performances today, but I think we fought hard as a team and should be super happy with our overall performance besides the positive outcome. In that moment it would be fine to me, if FIBA officials rule the game in favor of Lithuania. They lodged a protest directly after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by usagre View Post
    If Lithuania is not totally spent physically and emotionally all is not lost. Slovenia and France are better, Germany at home is a toss up. But they can easily win their remaining group games and a potential round of 16 matchup against Spain or Turkey would be a toss up.
    I would say a lot higher chances than of a toss up. It's probably going to be Spain, and I see Lithuania as the favorite there.

What a shame that Eurobasket will be held every four years. This group B is a bloodbath.

Never thought I'd say this blasphemous idea, but lithuanian NT doesn't deserve JV - our brain dead guards decided that they are gonna win this game by building a brick wall around german basket, while all they had to do was give the ball to JV and the victory would be guaranteed. I sincerely hope next year he's gonna take a break and let these dumb bustards chuck their way to 0 - 5 in World Cup too. You live and die with your best player, not the wannabe Kobe in Grigonis

Quote Originally Posted by thiago94 View Post
    Oh god, epic game. Both teams with problems to close it, referees with questionable decisions, but in the end there has to be a winner. We had huge problems with JV, who played a great game without any doubt. We pretty much relied on individual performances today, but I think we fought hard as a team and should be super happy with our overall performance besides the positive outcome. In that moment it would be fine to me, if FIBA officials rule the game in favor of Lithuania. They lodged a protest directly after the game.
    Hey, congratulations. Your team is rock solid. I see Schroeder as the weakest link, or say, the loose piece in the chain, which I guess sometimes is a positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    I would say a lot higher chances than of a toss up. It's probably going to be Spain, and I see Lithuania as the favorite there.
    Lithuania must play two do or die games to get the fourth spot and JV is half dead right now. Its not even clear that LTU makes it out of the group.

Germany beating Lithuania - most exciting match in tis tournament so far, and both teams on the same level. I hope the absence of four of our best bigs in this tournament will not hurt us too much in the coming games, but so far a great team effort by Germany and a well deserved 3-0 record.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax View Post
    Never thought I'd say this blasphemous idea, but lithuanian NT doesn't deserve JV - our brain dead guards decided that they are gonna win this game by building a brick wall around german basket, while all they had to do was give the ball to JV and the victory would be guaranteed. I sincerely hope next year he's gonna take a break and let these dumb bustards chuck their way to 0 - 5 in World Cup too. You live and die with your best player, not the wannabe Kobe in Grigonis
    He always starts the game making his threes but the crucial ones he mostly bricks. He is very weird but with Grigonis as your go to guy there is not much to win.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast