Germany - Bosnia
    Bulgaria - Turkey
    Estonia - Ukraine
    Lithuania - France
    Georgia - Spain
    Hungary - Slovenia
    Greece - Italy
    Netherlands - Israel
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Bulgaria vs Turkey is a game I have been waiting for.

Hopefully Turkey starts getting into rhythm.
    Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
    Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

Comment

I haven't seen the future matchups to know if we should be aiming for/avoiding a specific spot in the group but since we won over Croatia I would like to see our injured players get some minutes (especially Papagiannis that didn't participate at all in preparation games) to increase the cohesion of the team for the knockout stage.
      3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post
        I haven't seen the future matchups to know if we should be aiming for/avoiding a specific spot in the group but since we won over Croatia I would like to see our injured players get some minutes (especially Papagiannis that didn't participate at all in preparation games) to increase the cohesion of the team for the knockout stage.
        If you win today, first place is almost guaranteed, so I doubt very much we will see much experimenting.
        previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
          If you win today, first place is almost guaranteed, so I doubt very much we will see much experimenting.
          I guess I could look it up mylself, but is 1st place important in our group?
          3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post
            I guess I could look it up mylself, but is 1st place important in our group?
            If all favourites win their group, you can't meet them before semis. If somehow Serbia finished 2nd and you 3rd, you play in 1/8 with them. First place for sure brings something.
            previously known as Beno

Comment

Nurkic beasting all over the Germans. Just too dominant. Bosnians as team surprisingly look better than expected.
              Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
              Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Too many harsh ups and downs with Bosnia within the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                  If all favourites win their group, you can't meet them before semis. If somehow Serbia finished 2nd and you 3rd, you play in 1/8 with them. First place for sure brings something.
                  However Greece or Italy would still have a difficult quarter final supposing they beat their group D opposition, since they will be meeting with group B teams.
                  1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

God our defende is so soft(!), it seems we are only willing to play hard when we fall behind by 15... Bulgarians shooting as if it’s a practice match.

Comment

Been telling this since preperation games but had been attacked by most Turkish fans here.
                      1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Why Furkan isn't playing?
                        previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                          Been telling this since preperation games but had been attacked by most Turkish fans here.
                          Which Turkish fans? I don't know any sane bball follower who would object to this.

Anyway. It's not bad defense or soft defense. It is having no fucking clue.
                          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Turkey is an absolute trash again... against freaking Bulgaria that only has Vezenkov and Dee Bost (who is an okay player but nothing special) and all the rest are scrubs from the Bulgarian league.

Nobody from the Turkish team tries to play, nobody runs, nobody plays defense. Some soulless pieces of meat running around like headless chicken being lead by Ataman who looks like someone ate his breakfast and doesn't even stand from his chair.
                            Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
                            Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

Comment

52 points for this Bulgaria... Turkey is an average team thus far. Spain would probably school them.
                              LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                              Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                              Buzelis, Lelevicius
                              Murauskas, Sirvydis
                              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information