No announcement yet.

2022 NBA Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of OKC, some fans and faction of the jaded NY Knicks fanbase are questioning why the team cant rebuild like OKC, and cant find players like Giddey, Poku and SGA

Comment

Originally posted by Dotch View Post
      Speaking of OKC, some fans and faction of the jaded NY Knicks fanbase are questioning why the team cant rebuild like OKC, and cant find players like Giddey, Poku and SGA
      SGA went to OKC through a trade not draft.

Comment

Originally posted by neo View Post
        SGA went to OKC through a trade not draft.
        Still, why can't NYK trade for someone like him, and instead, got someone like Dennis Smith Jr?

Comment

This is not a statement of Sochan being one of the better players in the league yet . but i'm willing to anoint him as the player i will watch most this coming season, (yes I am a fan, not because he's already good or anything) but before being labled a bandwagon fan when he becomes good . i'll root for this guy while he isn't proven yet . i see something special in his demeanor and type of game , actually a cross breed between Manu and Rodman . LOL

Comment

Originally posted by IPC View Post
            Well, the Bulls got 6'7" Dalen Terry. Good defender, does everything well but score, and has good physical tools, most notably a 7-foot wingspan.

He's going to a loaded guard rotation, though, so he might see time at 3. Having Lonzo, Zach, Caruso, Ayo, and Coby will see him have to challenge for playing time.

AKME taking talent and upside over need, again.
            With this pick at 18, instead of a big, the Bulls will look for a defensive 4 and 5 via free agency or trades. Marc Eversley said that the Bulls are gonna add rim protection to complement Vuč.

I like Terry's upside. He'll turn 20 in July, has a huge wingspan, good size, and will do anything to win. I think he might be a key piece.

Comment

Love to see the Lakers invite Kai Sotto in their summer league roster.
              Last edited by PaulLee3; 06-27-2022, 11:02 PM.

Comment

WOJ is the Homer Sayson of the NBA
                Last edited by PaulLee3; 06-27-2022, 11:02 PM.

Comment

@PaulLee3: why did you removed the Kyrie (in a Laker jersey) photo? Hehe.

Kyrie opting in his contract and staying with Brooklyn

Comment

Originally posted by PaulLee3 View Post
                    @Shams was one step ahead of him tho. @Woj was basically tweeting old news, whereas @Shams tweeted the aftermath breaking news after Woj's news. literally just seconds apart.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                      @PaulLee3: why did you removed the Kyrie (in a Laker jersey) photo? Hehe.

Kyrie opting in his contract and staying with Brooklyn
                      LOL. Cant fault Kyrie, $36M player option in Nets vs $6M mid level exception in Lakers. No matter how woke Kyrie think he is, $30M is HYUUGGE to be left behind.

Comment

John Wall is signing with the Los Angeles Clippers once he clears waivers, per Adrian Wojnarowski

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                          said image of fit Luka has been circulating around socmed, can he sustain this form until training camp?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulLee3 View Post
                            WOJ isnt the shalala of basketball...hahaha
                            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

I think Pau Gasol was the first unicorm. He was like a legit 7'1". he is like 2 inches taller than 6'11" Dirk and 3 inches taller than 6'10" Tim Duncan.

Find out how tall Dirk Nowitzki is, discover other Celebrity Heights and Vote on how tall you think any Celebrity is!

Find out how tall Tim Duncan is, discover other Celebrity Heights and Vote on how tall you think any Celebrity is!

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
                                WOJ isnt the shalala of basketball...hahaha
                                Kyrie personally told @Shams he is not leaving Nets. @Woj tweeted it yesterday. but Kyrie confirmed to news to @Shams

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information