TBL playoffs 2021/2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBL playoffs 2021/2022

It seems that I was perfectly right when I wrote that Turkish playoffs would have been very interesting.

After a 3-2 semifinal Efes lost both games against Fener. Will Sale win his 2nd consecutive championship? My heart supports him 100%.

To potentially win a championship with the Kokoskov boys versus the double EL winners would be even more impressive than his title with Virtus.

Are the BSL finals a best of 5 series or best of 7?

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
      To potentially win a championship with the Kokoskov boys versus the double EL winners would be even more impressive than his title with Virtus.

No my friend, this is without Kokoskov's boys(or at least two worst of them). De Colo, Vesely and Guduric are still 90% of offensive power.

I hope Pierre and Polonara will continue not playing, we are better without them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post

It's best of 5, one more win will make Fener champs.

Comment

Fener's local rotation has an edge over Efes' one and it paid off very well in the first two games. Foreign player quota is the reason why Fener competes with Efes easily. I find Fener's local player selections pretty accurate in recent years. Hazer is definitely a transfer of a vision. He will never be elite, but a useful one that you can utilize at least 10 years to some extent.
          Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
          Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
            Fener's local rotation has an edge over Efes' one and it paid off very well in the first two games. Foreign player quota is the reason why Fener competes with Efes easily. I find Fener's local player selections pretty accurate in recent years. Hazer is definitely a transfer of a vision. He will never be elite, but a useful one that you can utilize at least 10 years to some extent.
            True, domestic signigs were ok, especially Hazer. Birsen and Akpinar aren't bad at all and they are useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Worrax View Post
              It's best of 5, one more win will make Fener champs.
              Sorry, only seeing this now. Thank you! At least Efes managed to extend the series.

Comment

Fenerbahce most of time in this final series has been step or two ahead of Efes. They re-established like group after Euroleague disaster, most of players made some contributions. Efes in first two games without Micic, Larkin wasn‚t in good shape, Pleiss is only who was playing whole final good. For me is expected result in this situation , Djordjevic knows how to prepare team psychologically, winning attitude like player brough as coach, with that he lessen coaching lacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemanja95 View Post
                  Fenerbahce most of time in this final series has been step or two ahead of Efes. They re-established like group after Euroleague disaster, most of players made some contributions. Efes in first two games without Micic, Larkin wasn‚t in good shape, Pleiss is only who was playing whole final good. For me is expected result in this situation , Djordjevic knows how to prepare team psychologically, winning attitude like player brough as coach, with that he lessen coaching lacks.
                  Fener was simply better and deserved to win the title. the local players made a difference, who made decent contributions for Fener, while they were abysmal for Efes.
                  Anyway, congrats to Fener.
                  5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                    Fener was simply better and deserved to win the title. the local players made a difference, who made decent contributions for Fener, while they were abysmal for Efes.
                    Anyway, congrats to Fener.
                    Its surprise how Efes managed situation on f4, with many difficulties. In Tbl, without Micic in first two games, with Larkin too tired, with many players too old, some other who havent enough quality, against Fenerbahce in good shape, it was very hard to win. Efes needs changes in roster, it looks like management of Efes look in this direction, probably it should be happen last season with some players who are not enough useful.

Comment

FB 1-0 EFES (85-76)

FENERBAHÇE
                      --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                      --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                      --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                      --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

FB 2-0 EFES (93-78)

FENERBAHÇE
                        --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                        --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---

Comment

FB 2-1 EFES (92-103)

FENERBAHÇE

Comment

FB 3-1 EFES (92-80)

FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information