No announcement yet.

Fenerbahçe 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I completely disagree Janketa. Okombo is already more complete player by those you mention and has the potential to be one of the top 3 in the league.
    For me there are 2 ways ...... one is to get ready players and pay millions.......and the other is to get players who have the prospects at reasonable prices and make them top.
    Okombo is one of them for sure.

PS1 You can combine the 2 ways of course.

PS2 unfortunately my team use only the second way.

Comment

Don't worry it's not official yet, but i'm not that pessimist on him.

Comment

Originally posted by zubitos View Post
        I completely disagree Janketa. Okombo is already more complete player by those you mention and has the potential to be one of the top 3 in the league.
        For me there are 2 ways ...... one is to get ready players and pay millions.......and the other is to get players who have the prospects at reasonable prices and make them top.
        Okombo is one of them for sure.

PS1 You can combine the 2 ways of course.

PS2 unfortunately my team use only the second way.
        I was clear what is choice for Fener. F4 contender or fighting for PO. Okobo is path to 2nd option

You say it's one of the ways to buy prospect for less money and make great player from him. That's american draem story for Fener considering we are by far the worst scouting team until now. Remember Kokoskov and his experiments? But he is not that guy even if some miracle happens, he is Guduric type of player, with limited skillset, even worse then him. Did you maybe watch Guduric in Zvezda in young age or in U20 tournament? He was hell of the prospect but I knew even then that he will finish as role player, significant but still role layer. Same will be with Okobo and if he is replace for Guduric then ok, but if someone thinks he could replace De Colo then this guy must be crazy ignorant.

PS1 You can combine the 2 ways of course
        Ataman did this and that is the best way.

That's why I say if he replace Guduric is ok, but then you have to keep De Colo. Team without any top player is empty and I don't know any team in the history except Blatt's Maccabi that won the title without at least one top player.
        Last edited by janketa; 06-01-2022, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
          I was clear what is choce for Fener. Okobo is path to your 2nd way

But he is not that guy even in that scenario, he is Guduric type of player, with limited skillset, even worse then him. Did you maybe watch Guduric in Zvezda in young age or in U20 tournament? He was hell of the prospect but I knew even then that he will finish as role player, significant but still role layer. Same will be with Okobo and if he is replace for Guduric then ok, but if someone thinks he could replace De Colo then this guy must be crazy ignorant.
          I forgot to write that I exclude De colo from the players that you mention before.....De Colo is one category of his own....but from the players that join the league last year I insist that Okombo (especially in the first half before his injured) was the best in guard positions.
          I would love to have him in my team.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
            Ataman did this and that is the best way.

That's why I say if he replace Guduric is ok, but then you have to keep De Colo. Team without any top player is empty and I don't know any team in the history except Blatt's Maccabi that won the title without at least one top player.
            Agree.....but I am sure that Fener (especially with Itoudis) will have for sure one top player.......still to early.

Comment

Agree.....but I am sure that Fener (especially with Itoudis) will have for sure one top player.......still to early.
              Market is already empty, you can keep De Colo or what? Nothing official yet but al top players are booked

Messina grabed Pangos, Efes will continue with Larkin, Barca doesn't know anymore how many top players have in the roster and still buying.. So the only way for Fener is to keep what already have. Vesely is lost but I don't consider him as leader and difference maker, but great player for sure.

Imo we should have gone for Okobo level pointguard(prospect with the potential) and combine him with De Colo. SF, PF and Center positions are still wide open on the market and easier to solve
              Last edited by janketa; 06-01-2022, 07:31 PM.

Comment

what is status of guduric?

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
                  what is status of guduric?
                  He can play

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                    He can play

in terms of his future with fener for next season?

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post

in terms of his future with fener for next season?
                      He has a long term contract.

Comment

And Fener is the new Turkish champion! I was right when I predicted possible surprises regarding Turkish playoffs.

I am really happy for Sale Djordjevic, he repeated his Italian miracle, improving and finding the right solutions during the season.

With 2/2 championships as an underdog I hope that no one will claim in the future that he isn't a top-level coach.

Comment

I am glad that Djordjevic proved he is good coach, regarding I am the only one who claimed that the whole season. He was unlucky working with Kokoskov boys, but at the end Pierre injury and his decision to not use Polonara was crutial in this success.

I must say one thing at the end, from around 10 Kokoskov's boys there is one guy that should stay here and he is realy valuable player, that is Booker.

Comment

Congrats to all the Fener fans on the championship win!

Comment

Congrats to all Fenerbahçe fans, well done...

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
                                And Fener is the new Turkish champion! I was right when I predicted possible surprises regarding Turkish playoffs.

I am really happy for Sale Djordjevic, he repeated his Italian miracle, improving and finding the right solutions during the season.

With 2/2 championships as an underdog I hope that no one will claim in the future that he isn't a top-level coach.
                                Congrats to Fener.

Underdog? I definitely don't think so. Fener had homecourt advantage at final stage and better domestic players that has been the biggest liability of Efes this season. So even at the beginning of the season, the chances were equal when you think of foreign player limit and Efes can't use its deep foreign rotation in league comfortably unlike Euroleague.

Djordjevic has done a good job. Respectable success, but come on don't exaggerate, not a miracle or something.
                                Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
                                Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information