Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
    what a team are they building!
    Billy Baron is a sign of spectacular for you?

The most important signings were Datome , Melli, Chacho and now Pangos, great players. Rest of the team is ok but far away from great

Pangos is great player, one of the best, but I am nor sure he is such big improvement over Chacho. So if we compare until now they are stronger for sure, but for the title they need better then Baron

Comment

Itoudis didn't even mention Fener in his press, so great job Koc, realy great

3rd season in a row we have to wait late summer for just knowing who is our coach

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
        Itoudis didn't even mention Fener in his press, so great job Koc, realy great

3rd season in a row we have to wait late summer for just knowing who is our coach
        Come on, how can they explain the coach change when the team preparing the final games... I think they already work on the new season's roster and the announcement will come quickly after championship games.

Comment

Originally posted by Worrax View Post
          Come on, how can they explain the coach change when the team preparing the final games... I think they already work on the new season's roster and the announcement will come quickly after championship games.
          I think they are all professionals well payed. Especially in this case, well known situation for Djordjevic There was announcement before final last season that he won't be Virtus's coach anymore, still he made it and won.

I don't see any problem if deal is done to make it public at least

Comment

I think they are all professionals well payed. Especially in this case, well known situation for Djordjevic There was announcement before final last season that he won't be Virtus's coach anymore, still he made it and won.

I don't see any problem if deal is done to make it public at least
            Maybe yes maybe no but i'm sure media will force to talk Itoudis during the Turkish finals... anyway, imho it seems he's the new coach and he's working on new season's roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Worrax View Post
              Maybe yes maybe no but i'm sure media will force to talk Itoudis during the Turkish finals... anyway, imho it seems he's the new coach and he's working on new season's roster.
              I am not sure he is 100% in making our new roster which is understandable because he had VTB final in front.

From now on responsible for everything is Koc, because we are losing time while other teams are deep in the market. We are still locked in Kokoskov's roster

I don't care if next season coach will be Itoudis , Djordjevis or somebody else, point is that we should start asap with negotiations

Maybe it looks like I'm exaggerating with this topic, but this is realy sick situation for the team that past 2 years in a row (with significant budget) was last on the market without idea who is next coach

Comment

What a liar this Koc, he is talking about "risk of going to jail " for some finance risks upon Fenerbace basketball section.

Situation is more then simple dude, Beko is sponsor of this club, you are the president of Fener and owner of Beko. Make sponsor contract which will cover all costs and you won't go to jail

Comment

What a liar this Koc, he is talking about "risk of going to jail " for some finance risks upon Fenerbace basketball section.

Situation is more then simple dude, Beko is sponsor of this club, you are the president of Fener and owner of Beko. Make sponsor contract which will cover all costs and you won't go to jail
                  Lmao, yes he said this the other day, I watched it live and also found it very peculiar... he also took all responsibility for the failure in Euroleague, but anyone who follows Koc since prior to his election knows his understanding of basketball is non existent... he put everything in Gherardini’s hands.... and it’s been absolutely horror since then. But IF he feels solely responsible then the question arises why he indeed doesn’t just bump up the beko sponsorship, or sign a secondary sponsor contract with Opet or one of his other million companies... lol.

He also promised surprising and positive things in the upcoming weeks though... we’ll see.

Comment

there are official sounding news on twitter that Efes extended Dunston's contract for another year.
                    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                      there are official sounding news on twitter that Efes extended Dunston's contract for another year.
                      That is smart and right move by efes. Dunston is a winner and great character

Comment

That is smart and right move by efes. Dunston is a winner and great character
                        Toruko will be furious with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                          It depends on who Efes is gonna sign. If there is at least one (better two) more reliable big alongside Pleiß and Dunston I am ok with it premised he is ok with less money. But on the other hand you have a Clyburn who will give you different options. I dont know I need to see the final roster.

Comment

After securing deals already with Sergio Rodriguez and Mario Hezonja, Real Madrid now looks close to another important addition for the next season. 

Dzanan Musa to Real Madrid.

Comment

I suppose his role will be as back up for someone and support for keeping team chemistry which is the main Efes power. His presence in the team is enough even without many minutes on the court. Ataman knows that very well.

Comment

I'm also glad that he will stay with us one more year. That kind of players brings lots of experience & soul (especially when it needed) within the season. He could also easily have 10-15 powerful minutes. Reyes, Jankunas, Teodosic, Simon, Gönlüm, Rentzias, Spanoulis, Rudy... i don't want to start a new conversation or argument on these examples, but they're all there long time for a reason. I just don't understand the new season's strategy of Efes, about the bigs... i mean; Dunston, Pleiss, Nebo, Zizic, Mickey, Güven, Moerman, Singleton... i won't even count Clyburn as #4. Eight bigs for #4-#5..? Ok maybe no Moerman, where are we going??

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information