Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R1ou View Post
    He’s just biased against any Greek player weather they are good or not, you’d probably know if you followed him a bit closer.
    I'm trying to read everyone's comments here and (as he mentioned by himself) i don't think he's biased against any Greek player. Anyway, i just don't agree with him about Papapetrou but i respect thoughts

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
      I think its a thing of expectations. I am not even happy with Bryant who is definitely a better player offensively giving similar what Papapetrou can give but a decent shooter is a guy who gives you 36-38%. He might give this in the regular season with a team of Efes caliber but I never saw him living up to the expectations in important games neither with the Greek NT nor with any team he was playing. I think he is a good fit for PAO but not as the go-to guy.
      I mean i was just expecting being a new Kruno (under Ataman) from him and i think he can fit this position by time because player has good bb iq. Not a go to guy but he's in good age to fit an important role by time, imho.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
        I thought Armani finished the job with Pangos but as I see Partizan is now in the game also. Strange
        F4 is the limit for Obra

Comment

• Sdna.gr reporting Papapetrou is heading to Partizan!!!
          Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
          Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
            Well, thats not quite true. I am not biased against Greek player because they are Greek but except the guards there are few Greek player I would consider taking especially for Efes. Its just Sloukas or Papagiannis I would accept. The others are either too old or too untalented.
            Efes looks like an all star team rn so any player who is less talented compared to Micic or Clyburn but's a level below doesn't mean he is not talented.
            1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by R1ou View Post
              Efes looks like an all star team rn so any player who is less talented compared to Micic or Clyburn but's a level below doesn't mean he is not talented.
              I mean he is not super wrong. I don’t know how to properly put it but Papapetrou seems like a guy that became a player through seer hard work. He has zero “flow” in his movements that talented players (even of much smaller caliber have). Even his dribbling/shooting motions feel forced.

That being said I think that not wanting him on your team (unless you have Clyburn like you said) is a stretch. He is a good defender, hard worker, team player, good at the post, with decent shooting. Not many SFs are better than Papapetrou at the moment.
              3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                I thought Armani finished the job with Pangos but as I see Partizan is now in the game also. Strange
                No way. Of course, Pangos goes to Milano.

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                  I mean he is not super wrong. I don’t know how to properly put it but Papapetrou seems like a guy that became a player through seer hard work. He has zero “flow” in his movements that talented players (even of much smaller caliber have). Even his dribbling/shooting motions feel forced.

That being said I think that not wanting him on your team (unless you have Clyburn like you said) is a stretch. He is a good defender, hard worker, team player, good at the post, with decent shooting. Not many SFs are better than Papapetrou at the moment.
                  More or less everything except the "post" part can be given by Anderson who was sent away this season. In addition Anderson is a very solid shooter who is fairly limited creating his shot. The problem I have with Papapetrou is quite the same with the problems I saw with Danilo Barthel with Fener. When it comes to crucial shots both shy away and I insist on saying Petrou has nothing to do in a F4 team.

Comment

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                    Sdna.gr reporting Papapetrou is heading to Partizan!!!
                    What a strange turn of events. I thought that if Papapetrou was to leave it would be for a team that aimed to compete for a F4, to take the next step that Pao wasn’t able to offer. But leaving for Partizan? I understand that working with Zeliko is a dream for every hooper out there but leaving the team that you are a captain of to go to a team of a similar dynamic? I’m very curious as to what happened. Maybe he didn’t approve of the new coach’s plans for him?

Also, I wonder what we’re going to do with our mandatory number of greek players. Most probably we’ll have a couple only for the greek league.

Comment

• @Toruko: imo Anderson is a pretty “dumb” player. I would take Papapetrou over him so agree to disagree I guess.

Comment

@Toruko: imo Anderson is a pretty “dumb” player. I would take Papapetrou over him so agree to disagree I guess.
                        Fair enough.

PAO is targeting the other Kalaitzakis, this one is Georgios i suppose...

I think it means Papapetrou is leaving PAO indeed.

Comment

• I think next season(2023/2024) we will watch clash of godfathers, Obradovic and Itoudis, they are preparing their rosters but not for this season

This year will be again Barca, Efes, Real, maybe Armani and Virtus

Comment

What a strange turn of events. I thought that if Papapetrou was to leave it would be for a team that aimed to compete for a F4, to take the next step that Pao wasn’t able to offer. But leaving for Partizan? I understand that working with Zeliko is a dream for every hooper out there but leaving the team that you are a captain of to go to a team of a similar dynamic? I’m very curious as to what happened. Maybe he didn’t approve of the new coach’s plans for him?

Also, I wonder what we’re going to do with our mandatory number of greek players. Most probably we’ll have a couple only for the greek league.
                            Very hard it will happen, he would maybe come, but I dont think Partizan has money to pay him and to Panathinaikos. I think he is good choice for some teams like Fenerbahce or Virtus, they miss such player, money is not to big for them. I read, Fenerbahce withdrawn, but if there is no clubs interested, probably it means he will stay in Panathinaikos, in regard to prize is same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemanja95 View Post
                              Very hard it will happen, he would maybe come, but I dont think Partizan has money to pay him and to Panathinaikos. I think he is good choice for some teams like Fenerbahce or Virtus, they miss such player, money is not to big for them. I read, Fenerbahce withdrawn, but if there is no clubs interested, probably it means he will stay in Panathinaikos, in regard to prize is same.
                              He would be great upgrade over kokoskov's boy pierre, but Itoudis probably have something else in plan

btw Efes doesn't need replace for Simon because they already brought one, even better, Clyburn

Comment

Partizan has a bigger budget than PAO. They are project of serbian government (i mean a toy of president Vučić) and the final target is a F4.

There is nothing about love with Obradovic, it's only about money and ambitions.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information