Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1416

Thread: Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

  1. #1
    Moderator Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,164

    Default Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

    We're starting this thread a little earlier this year but it feels like it is time. Thanks to Worrax for the very polite prompting.

    Link to the previous thread.

    Guidelines to follow (by JPF):
    1. keep it clean and polite
    2. try to stay away from one lined posts (and "source?", "link?", etc)
    3. use edit button, instead of posting 3 messages in 2 minutes
    4. read at least some posts before posting your news
    5. this thread isn't and never was for Euroleague and Eurocup rumours only, but try not to report every single transfer that happened - instead try to judge on which one could be interesting for others.
    6. Make use of links in an informative manner rather than posting just to advertise your website.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Worrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    1,647
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Thank you Jazz. Let's hope next year's plans/rosters of teams will bring sensation to the EL scene. By rumours; Barca and Efes attacked the market well for the begining

  3. #3
    Moderator Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,164

    Default

    No problem, Worrax. You asked in the previous thread about Papagiannis- I think it was said before that he's out of contract this summer but wikipedia is claiming that PAO have a team option for another year.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Worrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    1,647
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    No problem, Worrax. You asked in the previous thread about Papagiannis- I think it was said before that he's out of contract this summer but wikipedia is claiming that PAO have a team option for another year.
    Thank you, i also think Pao will try to keep him anyway.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5,079
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    No problem, Worrax. You asked in the previous thread about Papagiannis- I think it was said before that he's out of contract this summer but wikipedia is claiming that PAO have a team option for another year.
    Yeah he has every year a NBA out option but still 2 years contract with PAO so either PAO in Europe or NBA.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Worrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    1,647
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Some rumoured clubs & players;

    Efes: Clyburn, Nebo, Bacon.
    Fenerbahçe: Larkin, Mickey.
    Real: Rodriguez, Henry, Baron, Hezonja.
    Barca: Vesely, Satoransky, Da Silva.
    Olympiacos: Grigonis, Kalaitzakis.
    Panathinaikos: Lee, Kalaitzakis.
    Milan: Pangos, Davies, Mathews.
    Virtus: Milutinov, Polonora, Bolomboy.
    Monaco: Brown, Causeur.
    Asvel: Causeur.
    Zalgiris: Motiejunas.
    Maccabi: Baldwin.
    Last edited by Worrax; 05-29-2022 at 03:16 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    Some rumoured clubs & players;

    Efes: Willburn, Nebo, Bacon.
    Fenerbahçe: Larkin, Mickey.
    Efes: Willburn(Clyburn), Nebo, Bacon. +Sato
    Fener Larkin, Mickey+Itoudis

    Maccabi: Baldwin. +Pascual +Alimpijevic

  8. #8
    Moderator Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,164

    Default

    I wonder what the buyout fee would be for Milutinov?

  9. #9
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    I wonder what the buyout fee would be for Milutinov?
    In Fener's management place I wouldn't pay a cent for buyout. There are good centers in EL just need to search

    For instance there is one more Fall in EL with great potential and much less buyout. There is Thomkins, Mickey etc to build much better frontcourt then last season. PG : Delaney is free, Pangos is the best option and he didn't finish the deal yet with Milano(Itoudis already made one deal with him why not again?). De Colo should stay

    Ataman made the best roster in modern era with the 20 milions, why smart coach couldn't do that with the 24m

  10. #10
    Senior Member Worrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    1,647
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Efes: Willburn(Clyburn), Nebo, Bacon. +Sato
    Fener Larkin, Mickey+Itoudis

    Maccabi: Baldwin. +Pascual +Alimpijevic
    Oh my God, thanks for fixing... that's funny
    And thanks for addings.

    Edit: +Laso for Maccabi.

  11. #11
    Senior Member radallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,382
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    In Fener's management place I wouldn't pay a cent for buyout. There are good centers in EL just need to search

    For instance there is one more Fall in EL with great potential and much less buyout. There is Thomkins, Mickey etc to build much better frontcourt then last season. PG : Delaney is free, Pangos is the best option and he didn't finish the deal yet with Milano(Itoudis already made one deal with him why not again?). De Colo should stay

    Ataman made the best roster in modern era with the 20 milions, why smart coach couldn't do that with the 24m
    I think Delaney won't play anymore in Europe.
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

  12. #12
    Moderator Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    I think Delaney won't play anymore in Europe.
    You heard some rumours about this?

    A little surprising that Janketa mentioned Delaney. He was more impressive in his pre-NBA seasons.

  13. #13
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    You heard some rumours about this?

    A little surprising that Janketa mentioned Delaney. He was more impressive in his pre-NBA seasons.
    In such short PG market Delaney would be jackpot for us. I mentioned him just because he is free agent, but if I can choice it would be Pangos then 3 places empty.

    Strange that Barca let Pangos to go and kept Delaney

  14. #14
    Senior Member radallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,382
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    You heard some rumours about this?

    A little surprising that Janketa mentioned Delaney. He was more impressive in his pre-NBA seasons.
    He tweeted some time ago about Milan as the last contract in Europe, he's dealing with phyisicall issues, also focused on personal investments in US.. it's only my guess feeling based on the aboves
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

  15. #15
    Moderator Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    In such short PG market Delaney would be jackpot for us. I mentioned him just because he is free agent, but if I can choice it would be Pangos then 3 places empty.
    That's a good point. At least he is a proven EL player.

    Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    He tweeted some time ago about Milan as the last contract in Europe, he's dealing with phyisicall issues, also focused on personal investments in US.. it's only my guess feeling based on the aboves
    That's interesting. Sounds like a pretty solid theory. Although it would be interesting if another team makes him a financial offer too good to refuse...

  16. #16
    Senior Member Worrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    1,647
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Fenerbahçe: Itoudis/Larkin, Mickey + Motley.

    Elie Okobo is FA... I wonder why no any team go after him..? Maybe some fans won't be agree with me but still thinking Pangos-Okobo could be a nice duo for Fenerbahçe. And Motley could be a good backup choice for #4-5 without doubt, guy has potantial.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    102
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Monaco also has a deal with Jordan Loyd
    Pangos to Milan is a done deal (Source: Carchia from sportando) and also Voigtmann and Davies. (Source: Basketnews and Encestando)

    Rodriguez and Delaney will leave so Milan is also searching for another high level Pg after Pangos
    Last edited by Steph Milano; 05-30-2022 at 01:26 PM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    Oh my God, thanks for fixing... that's funny
    And thanks for addings.

    Edit: +Laso for Maccabi.
    + Mitrovic for Maccabi

    They started all "free" coaches in Europe

    For their good I just hope they won't add Kokoskov on the list

  19. #19
    Senior Member Worrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    1,647
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    + Mitrovic for Maccabi

    They started all "free" coaches in Europe

    For their good I just hope they won't add Kokoskov on the list
    Milan and Maccabi... 2 legendary teams that still open to make any mistakes. At least seems like that.

  20. #20
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    Efes will have huge problem finding replace for Micic in current market. In their place I would go for Wolters from Zvezda, great role pg, not leader, but under Ataman who knows what will happen.

    Clyburn and Larkin should be new duo for them, with new sg(Kuric type of player- pure shooter and decent penetrator) and PF(instead of Moerman) like Mickey or Thompkins, that could be even stronger roster then last season.

Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •