No announcement yet.

Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors also about Kerry Blackshear (who was with Galatasaray last year, and is playing in Japan right now) and Fener. According to somewhat reliable sources, Fener cannot match his current salary (~$1.3m) but itoudis wants him badly. We will see.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
      Rumors also about Kerry Blackshear (who was with Galatasaray last year, and is playing in Japan right now) and Fener. According to somewhat reliable sources, Fener cannot match his current salary (~$1.3m) but itoudis wants him badly. We will see.
      Seems that Bjelica move looks like big miss, guy is injured and on the edge of retire.

Regarding money of course we can't match anything after spending 3.4 milions only on Willbekin, plus around 1.5m on Bjelica. Cumulative one third of budget for the players,

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
        For the joy of maccabeo, Vujcic announced he will leave maccabi at the end of the season.
        Well, isn't the clown fan or ex-Yugoslavian basketball? He should be in mourning. I am happy though, Vujcic stayed in Maccabi only as payoff for Fanan money debt and his silence about it. No big hopes though- Federmans and Reccanati's still there.
        Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

• Dusko Ivanovic is the new head coach of Crvena Zvezda Belgrade.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
            Seems that Bjelica move looks like big miss, guy is injured and on the edge of retire.

Regarding money of course we can't match anything after spending 3.4 milions only on Willbekin, plus around 1.5m on Bjelica. Cumulative one third of budget for the players,
            3.4 million on Wilbekin? Even with his buyout, what I heard is around 2.5 million total. Also yeah he's inconsistent as hell, but the guard market in Europe is terrible right now.

You're right about Bjelica, I just hope he will be an unexpected addition in the 2nd half of the season but that seems unlikely.

I like what I've heard about Blackshear (I didn't really follow him with Galatasaray) and I trust Itoudis to know what he needs
            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
              3.4 million on Wilbekin?
              2.4 milions salary + 1 milion buyout

That's his cost this season, or if we divide milion on 3 years , it's 2,73 per year next 3 seasons

But regarding topic is this season I calculated his current cost(this season budget) which limits signings of other players

Comment

• I posted yesterday and then delete..

Now more reliable..

TLC and Milan looks a done deal
                EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

For the joy of maccabeo, Vujcic announced he will leave maccabi at the end of the season.
                  great new

Comment

I posted yesterday and then delete..

Now more reliable..

TLC and Milan looks a done deal
                    Great signing, type of player that missed in Messina's plan until now

Will he play against Efes maybe?

Comment

• yes, he should play

(actually I see Milan missing a scoring leader right now..)
                      EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• if we sign campazzo this time, it will be another dream season for us.
                        Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• Originally posted by iskoch View Post
                          if we sign campazzo this time, it will be another dream season for us.
                          Real has his rights. So only if they decide, they don't need him.
                          previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                            2.4 milions salary + 1 milion buyout

That's his cost this season, or if we divide milion on 3 years , it's 2,73 per year next 3 seasons

But regarding topic is this season I calculated his current cost(this season budget) which limits signings of other players
                            lol. fener doesnt pay 2.4m a year to wilbekin. noone on this team earns 2m or more gods sake. wilbekin's salary is between 1.3-1.5.

stop following guys like serdar ali celikler lol.
                            FENER
                            cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                            calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
                              lol. fener doesnt pay 2.4m a year to wilbekin. noone on this team earns 2m or more gods sake. wilbekin's salary is between 1.3-1.5.

stop following guys like serdar ali celikler lol.
                              I hope it's true, cos he doesn't deserve more then that as role player

Comment

• The best move for Fener could be Darius Thompson imo, until 28 dec lock

Even with buyout he would be better option then too expencive Campazzo. We already have Calathes who is similar player and we don't need to suppress him now, when he is back in life

But with Thompson we could have potentially player who will under Itoudis reach much higher level, though he is already very high.

I don't know anything about his contract, buyout option etc, but I suppose he earns around 800k-1 milion, so we could pay even 2 milion buyout instead of paying 9 milions for Campazzo. Knowing that Henry is back there this buyout could be possible. btw his rights for EL belonged to Fener and it was right move to let him come back to Baskonia

If Willbekin was worth of milion then Thompson is more valuable imo, High IQ player, good shooter and unlike Willbekin he is capable to create something more then pure shooting

I know this won't gona happen but it's obvious that we don't need Campazzo for money presented in media and that's point of this post. If we have money to spend(I doubt it's true) then there are better options.
                                Last edited by janketa; 11-30-2022, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information