Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Worrax View Post
    Seems like... any news about Dwayne Bacon?
    Interested but nothing conrete right now but he also has some interest from the NBA.

Comment

• According to Israeli media Maccabi is still negotiating with Pascual and in order to convince him they are trying to sign Poythress and Ponitka.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
        Zizic is also safe.
        someone tweeted that Efes is re-building Darussafaka's 2016/17 roster. Clyburn, Anderson, Moermann, Zizic. now onto Birkan Batuk!
        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
          Very true. It's simply impossible to last so long at a club of Madrid's stature without being a top coach and having the ability to navigate the politics behind the scenes. He's also incredibly dedicated- coaching ACB finals games one year while recovering from an achilles injury.
          I second your wishes- hopefully he's back to full health soon.
          indeed. I had recently listened a podcast about Real Madrid, and apparently no one had given him much chance for a long tenure when he first took the job about 11 years ago.

He seems to have recovered, great news.
          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Itoudis in talks with Motley, for Fenerbahçe.

Fenerbahçe Beko'nun başına geçmesi beklenen Dimitris Itoudis'in Johnathan Motley ile görüştüğü iddia ediliyor.

Comment

• Uğur Ozan Solak says Efes is on the market for 2 players on position 4. He added that Dwayne Bacon is just an option for the club, nothing is serious. Bacon's move depends on Micic's situation. Jordan Mickey is targeting by both Efes and Fener.

Comment

• Off topic but regarding he was Fener assistent coach I hope it's ok.

Erdem Can to Turk Telekom

The biggest idiot among coaches, guy who brought us in slaughterhouse last season, when Itoudis held a lesson about basics of basketball, streching the court etc.. An excuse for him could be just he worked with Kokoskov's boys, but Djordjevic must do the same now and still he won against EL champion last night. I repeat the biggest idiot among coaches

Good luck Turk Telekom with this moron. He learned nothing from Obradovic(and Kokoskov who is good coach tbh)

Comment

• Murat Murathanoglu says; Efes could announce Voigtmann soon..?? Wasn't he agree with Milano?

Comment

• Okobo agreed with Monaco...
                    What a great team they made; Jaron Blossomgame, Jordan Loyd, John Brown, Donte Hall, Elie Okobo, Mike James, Dwayne Bacon, Alpha Diallo...
                    Welcome to the pleasuredome

Comment

• Pasqual to Maccabi is Done Deal. - 3 years contract already agreed.he also will bring with him his long time assistant inigo Zorzano and also Adamantios Panagiotopoulos

Comment

• Originally posted by Worrax View Post
                        Okobo agreed with Monaco...
                        What a great team they made; Jaron Blossomgame, Jordan Loyd, John Brown, Donte Hall, Elie Okobo, Mike James, Dwayne Bacon, Alpha Diallo...
                        Welcome to the pleasuredome
                        I think James will leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obina View Post
                          I think James will leave.
                          Yes, possible... even Bacon, Diallo. But even with the rest, if they find the rhythm they have F4 potantial i think. Brown, Loyd, Blossomgame, Hall, Okobo nice adds.

Comment

• Originally posted by žarko View Post
                            Pasqual to Maccabi is Done Deal. - 3 years contract already agreed.he also will bring with him his long time assistant inigo Zorzano and also Adamantios Panagiotopoulos
                            Something like first good signal from Maccabi, long time. Player choices/team chemistry will be interesting next.

Comment

• Great signing for Maccabi

We are now the only team that doesn't know who will be coach next season. I don't want Itoudis anymore after his press. His club is NT like he said so let it be

Djordjevic deserves chance and Koc is the main problem in this moment. Let the man to make his own roster, give him money from Beko sponsorship and stop crying anymore Or leave because you don't know anything about basketball. You ruined this club

Comment

• I don't trust that source but as everybody knows Fenerbahçe was after Motley, so it could be true.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information