Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Roy M View Post
    According to the media, Hollins Zu MTA
    Someone claims it is a done deal. Ok I have already written that this team will entertain a lot its opponents, it will be a joy playing against and such a signing confirms the theory. 1 assist/game in 21 minutes, apart from points and percentages.

Official, Blazer was released and he will play for Hapoel Holon.

https://twitter.com/arbarkas/status/1540719061516025856 wow. didnt expect that move from fener. good job!

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

Quote Originally Posted by Spittifiz View Post
    https://twitter.com/arbarkas/status/1540719061516025856 wow. didnt expect that move from fener. good job!
    Well considering his crunch time performances its a pity that he cant go to RM.

Lorenzo Brown rumoured to Madrid/Virtus.. I don't see him in current Virtus roster the..
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    Lorenzo Brown rumoured to Madrid/Virtus.. I don't see him in current Virtus roster the..
    good luck!

players mta will never add but who would perfectly fit for a club dramatically needs european shooters: brodziansky, salvo, madar (even israeli), pelos, for example. they have two big problems to be considered for a yellow future: arent americans, arent dunker.

Henry should stay in USA and try NBA, if not then some street(his natural streetballer environment), or 3rd option RM, just not Fener for god sake.

Kokoskov should take care of him, he is his boy after all

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    Someone claims it is a done deal. Ok I have already written that this team will entertain a lot its opponents, it will be a joy playing against and such a signing confirms the theory. 1 assist/game in 21 minutes, apart from points and percentages.

Official, Blazer was released and he will play for Hapoel Holon.
    Not sure it is a joy to play against Hollins, he is (or was) pesky defender. What I doubt, that he will deliver on opposite side. After all, in Zenit he had Pangos to give him wonderful assists. So far, I don't see EL top point guard signed.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

I read that Hilliard is official and Lorenzo Brown very very close (thank you Wilbekin for the money). I hope this means that Hollins is to be forgotten, most fans have reacted quite angrily reading this rumor and sometimes this helps a lot. Evans, Hilliard, Brown, Diba, Ziv, Heidegger (?, I hope he stays), how many pgs sgs needs the team?

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    I read that Hilliard is official and Lorenzo Brown very very close (thank you Wilbekin for the money). I hope this means that Hollins is to be forgotten, most fans have reacted quite angrily reading this rumor and sometimes this helps a lot. Evans, Hilliard, Brown, Diba, Ziv, Heidegger (?, I hope he stays), how many pgs sgs needs the team?
    Hilliard will play SF, he replaces Nunnaly. Hollins can also play SF, if needed. Again, I am not very much convinced about him, but, he can play 10-15 minutes in EL, and give some defensive crunch. He, basically, would come on Cameron Taylor/Khyri Thomas position - replacement second guard/SF...Overall, defensively, especially if Brown is done deal, Maccabi should look better than last year. I hope Evans stays.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

either fener will start the season with 9-10 foreigners or i dont know what itoudis thinks really. we need to ditch booker one way or another and add milutinov or someone like him to the roster.

polonara(has contract with the team), motley, peters(rumour)
    booker(unfortunately has contract with the team), jekiri(strong rumours)

who is going to defend in this rotation? if the big man rotation is going to be like this then im afraid fener will make a move for calathes. pof...

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

either fener will start the season with 9-10 foreigners or i dont know what itoudis thinks really. we need to ditch booker one way or another and add milutinov or someone like him to the roster.

polonara(has contract with the team), motley, peters(rumour)
    booker(unfortunately has contract with the team), jekiri(strong rumours)

who is going to defend in this rotation? if the big man rotation is going to be like this then im afraid fener will make a move for calathes. pof...
    Why always in your post is Booker problem ?

I mean, agree with you, he is low iq guy under basket and we could better, but there is bigger problems then him.

Question is what you are expecting from Fener next season? Title or just PO?

If it's title then backcourt must be much more in focus. Itoudis has history of making high goals with great backcourt and at least poor frontcourt.

If our goal is just to qualify to play off then your point is good, make a wall around basket and scare the opponent like Real

But at the end guards win the titles

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Why always in your post is Booker problem ?

I mean, agree with you, he is low iq guy under basket and we could better, but there is bigger problems then him.

Question is what you are expecting from Fener next season? Title or just PO?

If it's title then backcourt must be much more in focus. Itoudis has history of making high goals with great backcourt and at least poor frontcourt.

If our goal is just to qualify to play off then your point is good, make a wall around basket and scare the opponent like Real

But at the end guards win the titles
    i dont like booker. he is decent in offensive end but we already got motley and in talks with peters. i dont think we need booker in this scenario. and paying 1.3m a year for a player who is only decent in offensive end is luxury and i mean we could use that money on some other players. i think its best if we part ways with him but with his contract it may not be possible.

since f4 will be in istanbul, i think fener definitely should aim final four next season. even tho i want to give itoudis some time to build his team, f4 being in istanbul is also a great opportunity.

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

i dont like booker. he is decent in offensive end but we already got motley and in talks with peters. i dont think we need booker in this scenario. and paying 1.3m a year for a player who is only decent in offensive end is luxury and i mean we could use that money on some other players. i think its best if we part ways with him but with his contract it may not be possible.

since f4 will be in istanbul, i think fener definitely should aim final four next season. even tho i want to give itoudis some time to build his team, f4 being in istanbul is also a great opportunity.
    Agree with all(especially F4 in Istanbul and that's why we have to keep De Colo at least one more year), but you know that Kokoskov brought him here and paid 1.3 milions, so Itoudis must work with him and all other Kokoskov's boys under contracts.

I didn't hear about Peters, but could be useful for Itoudis system(his ex player)

davidovac zu cska

100th year of Turkish Republic.
    So, my synergie is on Efes-Fener final.

Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    100th year of Turkish Republic.
    So, my synergie is on Efes-Fener final.
    Efes will probably make it, but Fener is far from anything certain yet

This is the first year in Koc's era that we have coach in June and we are sure he will stay with us.

Problem will be contracts that Kokoskov made last season and if Itoudis's "magic stick" could solve all those issues. God help him, won't be easy

But, we all know magic stick doesn't exist, so just some luck on our side could help. Maybe if Pangos change his plans and come to us

Efes will probably make it, but Fener is far from anything certain yet

This is the first year in Koc's era that we have coach in June and we are sure he will stay with us.

Problem will be contracts that Kokoskov made last season and if Itoudis's "magic stick" could solve all those issues. God help him, won't be easy

But, we all know magic stick doesn't exist, so just some luck on our side could help. Maybe if Pangos change his plans and come to us
    Pangos will be bingo, always thinking about this move... who knows? In Itoudis we trust

Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    Pangos will be bingo, always thinking about this move... who knows? In Itoudis we trust
    I am writing about him for three years maybe, he is one of my favorite players. Nobody from Fener ever showed any interest about him, but if we know that our coach was Kokoskov that is somehow logical

The only reason I wrote this is because Itoudis already brought him once(in CSKA), so he likes him, and the 2nd reason there is some issue between CSKA and Milan, so job isn't finished yet

I am writing about him for three years maybe, he is one of my favorite players. Nobody from Fener ever showed any interest about him, but if we know that our coach was Kokoskov that is somehow logical

The only reason I wrote this is because Itoudis already brought him once(in CSKA), so he likes him, and the 2nd reason there is some issue between CSKA and Milan, so job isn't finished yet
    it will be same issue with fener or any other club, coz cska wants buyout for him..

Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast