Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1373

Thread: Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

  1. #201
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    1
    Country: France

    Default

    Have you guys watched Mohamed Diawara play ? he is from Paris Basketball this season (LNB) and is an absolute freak !

  2. #202
    Senior Member Spittifiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    1,052
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Gherardini is not Fener's GM anymore. Nice
    some people do like gherardini some people dont but i dont think derya yannier is the right man for the job. first of all he is a galatasaray supporter. im hoping we will be able to sign the players that coach itoudis wants.. otherwise derya yannier wont be able to accomplish anything (on his own).


    Fenerbahçe İstanbul

  3. #203
    Efes fan Levenspiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hungary & Scotland
    Posts
    7,861
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spittifiz View Post
    some people do like gherardini some people dont but i dont think derya yannier is the right man for the job. first of all he is a galatasaray supporter. im hoping we will be able to sign the players that coach itoudis wants.. otherwise derya yannier wont be able to accomplish anything (on his own).
    with this level of distrust from the get-go, which must be prevalent in the management too, how did he end up as the gm of Fener?
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

  4. #204
    Senior Member Spittifiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    1,052
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    with this level of distrust from the get-go, which must be prevalent in the management too, how did he end up as the gm of Fener?
    i have no idea and it bothers me a lot. he has no experience too. it is a stupid decision.

    https://twitter.com/MosesB1/status/1538100916037070848 good move since he has a turkish passport. my only expectation is not to pay too much buyout for him.


    Fenerbahçe İstanbul

  5. #205
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spittifiz View Post
    some people do like gherardini some people dont but i dont think derya yannier is the right man for the job. first of all he is a galatasaray supporter. im hoping we will be able to sign the players that coach itoudis wants.. otherwise derya yannier wont be able to accomplish anything (on his own).
    I am among those who don't like him, from first day. He spent around 250 milions and won one EL title. In Benetton he won just Saporta as I remember, with Obradovic together. GM manager shouldn't be involved in players selection, his job is just to bring player that coach wants. But too many junk players over his italian connections passed here, to believe he didn't have any impact on that.

    This Yannier guy.. I don't know yet, let see what he can do this summer first.

  6. #206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,068
    Country: Cyprus

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Regarding how things are going in ACB final , there could be one empty spot there for Pascual or even Itoudis because we still don't know if he is just NT or Fener coach too

    BTW coaching NT and club in the same time was never good combination. Both Efes and Fener will pay the price for that in October
    Another empty coach spot should be Panathinaikos, no one believes that Vovoras will continue. There are some rumors that the budget will be higher (without exaggerating) so if the agreement with Fener isn't concluded Itoudis might be a candidate.

    Agreement Fener-Wilbekin?
    Last edited by ronmercer80; 06-18-2022 at 02:45 PM.

  7. #207
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,259

    Default

    I am not fan of Willbekin and such type of player. I couldn't say he is streetballer, but just there is something about him I don't like. Paying a buyout is madness.
    He has Turkish passport, so what? Our goal should be EL not BSL, so that argument doesn't matter at all.

    If he is replace for De Colo that is big downgrade. But between kokoskov boy Henry and Willbekin I would choose Willbekin.

  8. #208
    Senior Member Spittifiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    1,052
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    we can rest our foreign players in the local league with wilbekin. overall its a smart move.


    Fenerbahçe İstanbul

  9. #209
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spittifiz View Post
    we can rest our foreign players in the local league with wilbekin. overall its a smart move.
    It depends who will be replaced. If that is Henry I am good with that

    The best possible guy for us is Mike James but no way Itoudis will work with him again.

  10. #210
    Senior Member Spittifiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    1,052
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    It depends who will be replaced. If that is Henry I am good with that

    The best possible guy for us is Mike James but no way Itoudis will work with him again.
    ah that clown please no!


    Fenerbahçe İstanbul

  11. #211
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spittifiz View Post
    ah that clown please no!
    Clowns are kokoskov's boys

  12. #212
    Senior Member Victorious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,666
    Country: Netherlands

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    Another empty coach spot should be Panathinaikos, no one believes that Vovoras will continue. There are some rumors that the budget will be higher (without exaggerating) so if the agreement with Fener isn't concluded Itoudis might be a candidate.

    Agreement Fener-Wilbekin?
    Itoudis would be great. But he will demand a high budget. Or at least an increasing budget annually. Getting swept by Olympiacos definitely helps.
    PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

  13. #213
    Senior Member Worrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    1,635
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    https://youtu.be/nCOAF7DfHwY

    Reggie Perry... what a great player, a very young Dunston potantial. I would prefer instead of Zizic.

  14. #214
    Senior Member Spittifiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    1,052
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spittifiz View Post
    i dont think wilbekin and barça rumour is true. fener is interested in him yes, but we are taking it slow i guess. this is misko's way of saying, "hurry up!". we will see.

    and lastly i think we will announce itoudis next week or this weekend. even tho i hate how djordjevic coached this team this season, he has a great character and heart. thank you for winning the championship, coach! he is the best coach on the market who aims league championship
    it is official now. deal is 3 years.
    https://twitter.com/FBBasketbol/stat...47008477872129


    Fenerbahçe İstanbul

  15. #215
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,259

    Default

    A little bit too late for some moves, but for De Colo and Vesely isn't.

    Koc said new coach will decide about them, so lets see if Itoudis wants his boy De Colo or not. Vesely is almost lost

  16. #216
    Senior Member Spittifiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    1,052
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    according to ismail şenol's last tweet, itoudis and fener had been working together for one and a half months.
    there were rumours that coach itoudis spoke with motley about his possible move to fener. so no suprise there.

    in some ways im optimistic about vesely.
    according to recent reports, vesely's chances of staying on the team have improved after president ali koc invited vesely, his manager and his family to his home for dinner and a talk about his future.
    (and it may or may not be a rumor but some people claim that gherardini wanted trinchieri to take over fener after djordjevic left and that they even discussed it and came to an agreement but the president preferred itoudis as head coach, so it didnt happen.)
    Last edited by Spittifiz; 06-19-2022 at 11:53 AM.


    Fenerbahçe İstanbul

  17. #217
    Senior Member Worrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    1,635
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spittifiz View Post
    in some ways im optimistic about vesely.
    according to recent reports, vesely's chances of staying on the team have improved after president ali koc invited vesely, his manager and his family to his home for dinner and a talk about his future.
    Koç offered 6 million for 3 more years in that talk... of course just a rumour, no reliable source. That's why i'm also very positive about Vesely case. But it seems nobody cares Nando..? Another rumour; Koç don't want to pay 1.6 million for 35 years old player...

  18. #218
    Senior Member Spittifiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    1,052
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    Koç offered 6 million for 3 more years in that talk... of course just a rumour, no reliable source. That's why i'm also very positive about Vesely case. But it seems nobody cares Nando..? Another rumour; Koç don't want to pay 1.6 million for 35 years old player...
    its up to coach itoudis. also another rumour say that grigonis possible move to fener depends on nando's future. who do you prefer?


    Fenerbahçe İstanbul

  19. #219
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    Koç offered 6 million for 3 more years in that talk... of course just a rumour, no reliable source. That's why i'm also very positive about Vesely case. But it seems nobody cares Nando..? Another rumour; Koç don't want to pay 1.6 million for 35 years old player...
    I wouldn't pay just in some madness 1.6 milions for 35y old too. But it's De Colo, he is a legend and his body is younger then his years, believe me. LeBron is 37 and still making max contracts

    I think he deserves at last good roster around him and to make something big here. If Larkin and Misic are worth 3.5 milions I don't see any reason why don't give less then half of thet to De Colo

    Cut salaries to Polonara, pierre and other Kokoskov's boys who will maybe stay. Make saving on Melih too.
    Last edited by janketa; 06-19-2022 at 12:11 PM.

  20. #220
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spittifiz View Post
    its up to coach itoudis. also another rumour say that grigonis possible move to fener depends on nando's future. who do you prefer?
    Both of them. Guduric can play SF easily.

    Grigonis is my faforite player btw

Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •