Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

if jasikevicius doesnt win the euroleague this upcoming year again with the additions of satoransky and vesely then barcelona should definitely sack him. it will be hella fun to watch.

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

blatt again?? noooooooooo, what a mediocre (painty) coach. even if just as a consultant, it would be a bad step. his bball view is very old and anachronistic

If M'Baye is replace for Moerman it's some kind of step forward for Efes

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    If M'Baye is replace for Moerman it's some kind of step forward for Efes
    Another unexpected move from Efes, 1+1. Better than all these; Moerman, Singleton, Voigtmann, Williams options. Now as Uğur Ozan says; everything depends on Micic's situation. And, Bacon... still on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    Another unexpected move from Efes, 1+1. Better than all these; Moerman, Singleton, Voigtmann, Williams options. Now as Uğur Ozan says; everything depends on Micic's situation. And, Bacon... still on the list.
    Singleton is staying as I know?

Regarding Bacon, Efes needs such type of player even if Micic stays, because someone needs to replace Beaubois who is too old for that position and injury prone player. Every F4 he played very bad, just like Moerman.

Singleton is staying as I know?

Regarding Bacon, Efes needs such type of player even if Micic stays, because someone needs to replace Beaubois who is too old for that position and injury prone player. Every F4 he played very bad, just like Moerman.
    Not sure if this is reliable enough about Singleton;

https://basketfaul.com/haber?haber=101751

Quote Originally Posted by maccabeo View Post
    blatt again?? noooooooooo, what a mediocre (painty) coach. even if just as a consultant, it would be a bad step. his bball view is very old and anachronistic
    Of course I don't agree with the evaluation as a coach, I appreciated him a lot.

But now his presence is completely useless, it is only a trick in order to sell more annual subscriptions and tickets. In Greece (Oly) he built the worst roster ever seen (ok, the budget was low).

Apart from that we know that the last word for everything belongs to the Federmans, especially the son. The person who is destroying the team is the superignorant CEO Danny Federman.

Anyway the new rumors for Maccabi are 1) Matt Thomas, Chicago Bulls sg 2) Tomer Ginat sf (Israeli), he played in France last season, Maccabi strongly wants him together with other Israeli teams.

Not sure if this is reliable enough about Singleton;

https://basketfaul.com/haber?haber=101751
    I see Anderson is out too(official).

So new roster is going to be, with 4 or 5 players from the champion team. A little bit risky imo because main adventage for Efes until now was team chemistry and same roster from season to season, they were like family.

They should have keep Anderson as back up for Clyburn and Singleton as great fighter and warrior. Every team needs such guy.

I see Anderson is out too(official).

So new roster is going to be, with 4 or 5 players from the champion team. A little bit risky imo because main adventage for Efes until now was team chemistry and same roster from season to season, they were like family.

They should have keep Anderson as back up for Clyburn and Singleton as great fighter and warrior. Every team needs such guy.
    Yes, you're wright and it depends on the characters and adaptation of newcomers some... Clyburn, Zizic and M'Baye till now, seems not problematic guys and time will show of course. About Anderson, i was always positive on him, great character and hard worker but his body moves (if i'm not wrong) getting slower and i don't think he could be such useful as previous years. Position by position Efes should make these kind of changes; first Simon, Moerman and Anderson... next year maybe Dunston, Pleiss, Singleton (?)... Because 7-8 players between 33-39 years after 1 or 2 years as you know.

Yes, you're wright and it depends on the characters and adaptation of newcomers some... Clyburn, Zizic and M'Baye till now, seems not problematic guys and time will show of course. About Anderson, i was always positive on him, great character and hard worker but his body moves (if i'm not wrong) getting slower and i don't think he could be such useful as previous years. Position by position Efes should make these kind of changes; first Simon, Moerman and Anderson... next year maybe Dunston, Pleiss, Singleton (?)... Because 7-8 players between 33-39 years after 1 or 2 years as you know.
    Yes, I would add Beaubois to that list for this year too

There are guys like Bacon or Grigonis on the market, much better fit then him

In normal circumstances I would cheer them for Fener but as you know we still don't have coach, so there is no plan

Quote Originally Posted by Spittifiz View Post
    i dont think wilbekin and barça rumour is true. fener is interested in him yes, but we are taking it slow i guess. this is misko's way of saying, "hurry up!". we will see.

and lastly i think we will announce itoudis next week or this weekend. even tho i hate how djordjevic coached this team this season, he has a great character and heart. thank you for winning the championship, coach! he is the best coach on the market who aims league championship
    after the final series, I see many Fener fans' hearts are split between Djordjevic and Itoudis. Some think Djordjevic should be given a chance to run his roster, and they are not convinced Itoudis has a magic wand. I think this is an understandable but emotional response. However, if there is a chance to repeat the stretch last year when Fener was playing outstanding defense and winning all the games in the EL, then yeah, I'd also keep Djordjevic, too. But again, I did not follow enough to say something meaningful.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    after the final series, I see many Fener fans' hearts are split between Djordjevic and Itoudis. Some think Djordjevic should be given a chance to run his roster, and they are not convinced Itoudis has a magic wand. I think this is an understandable but emotional response. However, if there is a chance to repeat the stretch last year when Fener was playing outstanding defense and winning all the games in the EL, then yeah, I'd also keep Djordjevic, too. But again, I did not follow enough to say something meaningful.
    Djordjevic deserved a chance to make his own roster and not playing with the Kokoskov's boys amymore. Tbh I respect Itoudis much and there is a few post here where I wrote he is the best EL coach

But in life sometimes you must be fair and give chance to people who deserved that. Djordjevic for sure because he made miracle after this idiot Kokoskov left

I am not 100% satisfied with Djordjevic's work here, giving to much minutes to Melih in first place, but regarding coaching stuff and tactics he proved himself

He failed last season with Virtus(EC) and fired because of that, this season Obradovic also failed so what? Djordjevic made very good roster in Virtus and I am sure he would do the same in Fener

I don't really understand specially Fenerbahçe and Maccabi bb section controllers/supervisors or managers.. whatever. Are they trying to build ordinary clubs..? Why these 2 historical clubs have to suffer..? Even if you have less budgets or less players on the market you can build clever staff, as proven previous years. Where's Fener's coach..? What about the new season's roster..? For Maccabi nobody better than Katash around..? We can even name some better options from TBL. Pity for the fans, specially the devoted ones.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    But...it is only a trick in order to sell more annual subscriptions and tickets. In Greece (Oly) he built the worst roster ever seen (ok, the budget was low).

Apart from that we know that the last word for everything belongs to the Federmans, especially the son. The person who is destroying the team is the superignorant CEO Danny Federman.

Anyway the new rumors for Maccabi are 1) Matt Thomas, Chicago Bulls sg 2) Tomer Ginat sf (Israeli), he played in France last season, Maccabi strongly wants him together with other Israeli teams.
    i'm agree, Blatt is just a merketing moviment, but he has strong personality and he want to decide. something that will be a disaster.
    actually i'm not interested in players. i'm waiting for a new (great) cpach first. no eventual great player could change our mediocre destiny with duo blatt-katash .
    im simply impressed by such a historical fast decline of a powerhouse

I don't really understand specially Fenerbahçe and Maccabi bb section controllers/supervisors or managers.. whatever. Are they trying to build ordinary clubs..? Why these 2 historical clubs have to suffer..? Even if you have less budgets or less players on the market you can build clever staff, as proven previous years. Where's Fener's coach..? What about the new season's roster..? For Maccabi nobody better than Katash around..? We can even name some better options from TBL. Pity for the fans, specially the devoted ones.
    you dont expect fener to sack djordjevic during the playoffs do you? before the finals we had already made an agreement with itoudis.

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

Point is that play off is finished and nothing happened

What is waiting if deal is done? There is no more Sasa here to disturb idyll

Every day is important, not month or week. Efes for instance made 6 or 7 market moves already(official). 2 players in, 4 or 5 out

We stucked on rumors, nothing official. even Itoudis isn't official yet

Quote Originally Posted by Spittifiz View Post
    you dont expect fener to sack djordjevic during the playoffs do you? before the finals we had already made an agreement with itoudis.
    As janketa pointed, i meant the official signings. The market is very shallow, very less opportunities... Still nothing.

As janketa pointed, i meant the official signings. The market is very shallow, very less opportunities... Still nothing.
    they are probably working on it. motley will be official soon as with itoudis.

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

Regarding how things are going in ACB final , there could be one empty spot there for Pascual or even Itoudis because we still don't know if he is just NT or Fener coach too

BTW coaching NT and club in the same time was never good combination. Both Efes and Fener will pay the price for that in October

Gherardini is not Fener's GM anymore. Nice

Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast