Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

“I DON'T KNOW AN INFALLIBLE ROUTE TO SUCCESS, BUT I KNOW ONE FOR SURE FAILURE. WANTING TO PLEASE EVERYONE”
    Yours truly ONE������

Any other coach ever back-to-back fired after winning back-to-back national league?
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    “I DON'T KNOW AN INFALLIBLE ROUTE TO SUCCESS, BUT I KNOW ONE FOR SURE FAILURE. WANTING TO PLEASE EVERYONE”
    Yours truly ONE������

Any other coach ever back-to-back fired after winning back-to-back national league?
    He couldn't do better with Kokoskov's boys and Euroleague mafia that robbed us in minimum 4 games at the start of the season. Then again situation with Rusian clubs where Fener lost 3-0 score and other teams advanced.

I was always for giving him a chance to make his own roster and I am sure result would come.

But at the end it's only important for Fener after two seasons in a row at least to get coach on time who will make his roster.

Problem is that at least three Kokoskov's boys are still under contract.

Of course Sale Djordjevic today became immediately a candidate for Maccabi. But it seems that they have already decided to sign Katash. Tomorrow perhaps we will know for sure.

So another mediocre season is coming for the yellows, a formerly glorious team. No problem, I will watch and support Monaco if this and other choices regarding the players are confirmed. Perhaps I will create the new thread for the following season. Monaco won't win the Euroleague but there are chances for the playoffs if they manage to build a more numerous roster.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    Of course Sale Djordjevic today became immediately a candidate for Maccabi. But it seems that they have already decided to sign Katash. Tomorrow perhaps we will know for sure.

So another mediocre season is coming for the yellows, a formerly glorious team. No problem, I will watch and support Monaco if this and other choices regarding the players are confirmed. Perhaps I will create the new thread for the following season. Monaco won't win the Euroleague but there are chances for the playoffs if they manage to build a more numerous roster.
    If Monaco signs with the players which rumoured, i think they will even be one of the F4 candidate.

Johnathan Motley zu Fenerbahçe

katash??? djordjevoic?? next season is already (dramatically) signed

Wilbekin wants to leave but Maccabi will surely ask for a more than respectable buyout, at least 1 million I believe. He has Turkish citizenship and thus we know already who could be interested in him (but there are also rumors for Barcelona).

Considering his very high salary I would let him go, keeping Heidegger and searching for less egoistic sgs.
    Last edited by ronmercer80; 06-15-2022 at 09:34 AM.

Žiga Samar got interest from Barcelona, Valencia. Olimpija also trying to snatch him, probably promising him bigger role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Wilbekin wants to leave but Maccabi will surely ask for a more than respectable buyout, at least 1 million I believe. He has Turkish citizenship and thus we know already who could be interested in him (but there are also rumors for Barcelona).

Considering his very high salary I would let him go, keeping Heidegger and searching for less egoistic sgs.
    100%agree

Barcelona have the money for the buyout I suppose.

But regarding Katash the story becomes quite comic. Maccabi has apparently chosen him but owing that someone in the team doesn't trust him 100% (Vujcic and Don Simon I believe) they ask him to accept as his second a foreign experienced coach (!!!). Milicic (Poland national team) is a candidate.

Perhaps he will accept and perhaps not, we will see. But following Maccabi's disasters will be still quite entertaining the following year too, we will laugh a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    wilbekin out it would be a good new for us.
    he has an enormous talent, but also, he is an individualist talent who dramatically reduce ball moviment of any team. he was 4 years in yellow. its ok, it was a long yellow journey. its time to change. for him and for mta.
    now, it is crucial choosing the best coach possibile. i cant cant believe they are thinking keeping katash. unbelieveble as an eventual interest for djordjevic .
    Laso now has problems. Bartzokas and pascual are under contract. so perasovic it could be a choice but i also would consider ivanovic as a very good coach. de raffaele would be a great one, but i guess they even dont know him. trinchieri, a dream they could bring if really want him.

Barcelona have the money for the buyout I suppose.

But regarding Katash the story becomes quite comic. Maccabi has apparently chosen him but owing that someone in the team doesn't trust him 100% (Vujcic and Don Simon I believe) they ask him to accept as his second a foreign experienced coach (!!!). Milicic (Poland national team) is a candidate.

Perhaps he will accept and perhaps not, we will see. But following Maccabi's disasters will be still quite entertaining the following year too, we will laugh a lot.
    again 100% agree. by now mta is becoming a secondary club, has nothing but history to remember it was a powerhouse

The Gators lobby on Interbasket will be pushing hard for Wilbekin to Barca, but does he really fit their style of play?

i dont think wilbekin and barça rumour is true. fener is interested in him yes, but we are taking it slow i guess. this is misko's way of saying, "hurry up!". we will see.

and lastly i think we will announce itoudis next week or this weekend. even tho i hate how djordjevic coached this team this season, he has a great character and heart. thank you for winning the championship, coach! he is the best coach on the market who aims league championship

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

We should be thankful to Djordjevic for the job he has done with the local players, Birsen, Hazer and Biberovic in 1st place. They were factors in games against EL champion which means they could have impact in any EL game next season. Sale is great guy btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Spittifiz View Post
    i dont think wilbekin and barça rumour is true. fener is interested in him yes, but we are taking it slow i guess. this is misko's way of saying, "hurry up!". we will see.

and lastly i think we will announce itoudis next week or this weekend. even tho i hate how djordjevic coached this team this season, he has a great character and heart. thank you for winning the championship, coach! he is the best coach on the market who aims league championship
    Barcelona needs a shooting guard. Wilbekin is not a bad option on offense. On defense he can't replace Higgins, but maybe they will take a risk.

For Barcelona better choice should be somebody like Grigonis or Shields. Of course, its question about. are they available.

Shields is another player who holds the ball too much sometimes. Maccabi will save money but they will miss Wilbekin's points unless they find a replacement with his scoring abilities (very difficult).

It seems that there is interest for Deshaun Thomas (he has already played for Maccabi without impressing much).

Barca needs sg

I can't believe what are you talking guys

They have by far the best sg duo in EL, Higgins and Kuric.

If we are talking about pg, then could be some issues.. They made a big mistake with leting Pangos to leave. There is imo one empty spot for pg, but as I read that will be Sato not Wilbekin

Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast