Page 52 of 72 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1423

Thread: Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    Partizan has a bigger budget than PAO. They are project of serbian government (i mean a toy of president Vučić) and the final target is a F4.

There is nothing about love with Obradovic, it's only about money and ambitions.
    With this roster mission impossible imo. but if Pangos come or someone similar(like Teo or Chacho) there could be stuff for F4

Williams to Pao, my condolence for big targets hope

After such good signings bringing this clown I realy don't understand

OK, congrats Partizan, you got Petrou.

Partizan has a bigger budget than PAO. They are project of serbian government (i mean a toy of president Vučić) and the final target is a F4.

There is nothing about love with Obradovic, it's only about money and ambitions.
    Project of president Vucic. Same president who gifted president of France scarf of Crvena Zvezda, or who came in football club Crvena Zvezda in midnight and composed management, and nobody said anything of fans or some ex-players or some in publicly, whoever... Nobody. We can go further, president s brother who has been vice-president of BC Crvena Zvezda, 2012-14, after 13 years without Euroleague, with strange coincidence budget in 2012-13 raised to 6 or 7 millions, simultaneously BC Partizan had between 2 and 3 million, after 12 years in Euroleague. We could also remind period of Partizan between 2014-18 when we had budget around 1 million Euros , CZ same time under his loved president has budget between 6 and 9 million Euros.

Partizan is so privileged, we even didnt play in Serbian national league, probably without any reason. We also can look on CZ in Aba League, has two clubs 5 years long. Where else such case exists ?

Nowadays, period is in Serbia where both clubs have big budget what approved state what means president, and these budgets are similar. But our opponents are dissatisfied, because they think its naturally what their president has got them in most shameful period of sport in Serbia, when they have budget 8 or 9 million Euros, unlike us we had 800k . They are so loud in critics on accounts of president in personal conversation, but somehow 10 years there are no one who tell anything in arena about this. On other hand, on Partizan s games, sometimes through 10 years there are protests against president.

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    btw Efes doesn't need replace for Simon because they already brought one, even better, Clyburn
    You can use Clyburn more on 4 if u have Papa at 3. #2-3-4 becomes more deep and i think Papa is more fit as a game organisator but Clyburn is some different. Plus Clyburn have problems when defending #1-2, but Papa don't.

This is an exaggeration, if he doesn't get angry with the coach he might be useful. His talent is unquestionable, like the fact that unfortunately he will never become a team player. But Pao needs desperately someone able to open Oly's defense, from time to time he can do that.

Looks like Pappapetrou will come in Partizan. He is extraordinary player, and he is biggest signing of this summer. Financial aspect is surprising. He is biggest investment of Partizan, its deserved, but surprisingly how much Partizan spent money this year. We are not like some other clubs, who 10 years do things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja95 View Post
    Project of president Vucic. Same president who gifted president of France scarf of Crvena Zvezda, or who came in football club Crvena Zvezda in midnight and composed management, and nobody said anything of fans or some ex-players or some in publicly, whoever... Nobody. We can go further, president s brother who has been vice-president of BC Crvena Zvezda, 2012-14, after 13 years without Euroleague, with strange coincidence budget in 2012-13 raised to 6 or 7 millions, simultaneously BC Partizan had between 2 and 3 million, after 12 years in Euroleague. We could also remind period of Partizan between 2014-18 when we had budget around 1 million Euros , CZ same time under his loved president has budget between 6 and 9 million Euros.

Partizan is so privileged, we even didnt play in Serbian national league, probably without any reason. We also can look on CZ in Aba League, has two clubs 5 years long. Where else such case exists ?

Nowadays, period is in Serbia where both clubs have big budget what approved state what means president, and these budgets are similar. But our opponents are dissatisfied, because they think its naturally what their president has got them in most shameful period of sport in Serbia, when they have budget 8 or 9 million Euros, unlike us we had 800k . They are so loud in critics on accounts of president in personal conversation, but somehow 10 years there are no one who tell anything in arena about this. On other hand, on Partizan s games, sometimes through 10 years there are protests against president.
    So, Vucic gave money to Partizan just because Obradovic came there? I couldn't see any other reason after so many years forcing Zvezda(your words)

Yeah, you are right.

Good luck trying to be CSKA but it's not sustainable in Serbia for long period.

Yeah, you are right.

Good luck trying to be CSKA but it's not sustainable in Serbia for long period.
    What Crvena Zvezda tries to be ? Barcelona ?

What Crvena Zvezda tries to be ? Barcelona ?
    Yeah, with Holland and Ilić.

So, Vucic gave money to Partizan just because Obradovic came there? I couldn't see any other reason after so many years forcing Zvezda(your words)
    I really dont know why is changed relationship between state and Partizan. Nobody knows. Some says, its because there are so many years, hard resistance of supporters Partizan toward him, so he wants to lessen resistance. But I dont think dissatisfaction of Partizan s supporters makes him a lot of problems, except its insulting for him, because he has such psychological structure. Crvena Zvezda still has privilege out the court, in the management of leagues, regional and Serbian, medias in Serbia who are under control of Vucic are also inclined in any sense to CZ. We cant say its naturally for country like Serbia, one or two clubs have 10 or 15 million Euros budget. Its some kind money laundering wide many areas and spheres in Serbia. I m cautious with such type of actions, I hope will not to bad on the end for club.

I guess there is some intra-Serbian discussion I donít want to get involved in but I just want to say that I like Partizan and I hope they become big again. My surprise stems from the fact that I was uninformed about budget increase and F4 aspirations.
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post
    . Maybe he didnít approve of the new coachís plans for him?
    So according to this: https://www.gazzetta.gr/basketball/e...fasi-pedoylaki (just putting it here as a citation, itís in Greek) he didnít fit to what GM Pedoulakis and Radonic had in mind for Pao. So maybe I guessed correctly here? The strange part is that they didnít mind getting the buy out because they wanted to ďhelp Papapetrou find a new team to continue his careerĒ. Like, what kind of talk is that? 400k is not a negligible amount for a team fighting for 10th place. But on the other hand I understand two sides that come to a mutual agreement about whatís best for them. I always found it strange when teams held on to players that wanted to leave. I see it as a positive reaction.
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post
    I guess there is some intra-Serbian discussion I don’t want to get involved in but I just want to say that I like Partizan and I hope they become big again. My surprise stems from the fact that I was uninformed about budget increase and F4 aspirations.
    Thank you, I hope Panathinaikos will regain position what had, because is one of rare clubs with relatively long history of successes. We cannot place on f4, we can struggle for quarter-final with clubs like Monaco, Baskonia, etc. Winning for example against Real or Barcelona in quarter-final series, isnt achievable.

This year will be again Barca, Efes, Real, maybe Armani and Virtus
    I must add Monaco, too... they will be more dangerous than previous season.

Yeah, with Holland and Ilić.
    Unlike us, with Koprivica and Trifunovic.

Why don't you rate DW, bro? Give me reasoning please.

I'm excited with this signing.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Looks like Pappapetrou will come in Partizan. He is extraordinary player, and he is biggest signing of this summer. Financial aspect is surprising. He is biggest investment of Partizan, its deserved, but surprisingly how much Partizan spent money this year. We are not like some other clubs, who 10 years do things like this.
    Papapetrou is the biggest signing of this summer? Over even Satoransky? Clyburn?

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    Why don't you rate DW, bro? Give me reasoning please.

I'm excited with this signing.
    Janketa has very specific taste regarding the players he likes.

But, really, Williams is a flawed player. He can do a little bit of everything offensively (shoot, create from the perimeter, post up, etc.) but isn't especially good at any one thing.

Page 52 of 72 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast