https://twitter.com/IONIKOS1972/stat...77638268858376

Joffrey Lauvergne target of @paobcgr… now @SdnaGr

Derick Williams also.

Did PAO release Sant-Roos?

Moerman to Monaco.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Did PAO release Sant-Roos?

Moerman to Monaco.
    He has another year contract but PAO told him to look for a new team as he's not in Randonjic's plans. If no club can cover his full contract (400K) PAO will cover the difference.

A Greek journo is pretty much 100% sure Derrick Williams is a done deal for PAO.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    He has another year contract but PAO told him to look for a new team as he's not in Randonjic's plans. If no club can cover his full contract (400K) PAO will cover the difference.

A Greek journo is pretty much 100% sure Derrick Williams is a done deal for PAO.
    A strange story after all the efforts made in order to obtain the greek citizenship for him.

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    andrew andrews is also a done deal to replace macon. so our backcourt is done
    1. walters-lee-bochoridis
    2. grigonis-andrews
    2-3. kalaitzakis
    3. papapetrou-mantzoukas

better than last season we had no real pg,but it would be better if we had calathes. walters is a mediocre player, not even close on calathes level. idk andrews, he looks like a scorer, the transition to higher level is a question for players like these. i would try getting a guard from the nba cut players, those americans get paid less money but if you hit tha jackpot they play for much more,but i guess they decided to go for someone that has european experience,andrews 2 previous seasons in eurocup and turkish league seem good in terms of his stats,but since i havent seen him,i cant dudge.

then we move on to the frontcourt. i think derrick williams will be the PF we get and since gudaitis is not heard anymore, i think onuaku will be the one we grab,there have been rumours about him the whole time. i hope we also get mitoglou,even if he starts playing at march after his ban. he is not released by armani yet though. morashini was released when he was suspended,but his contract was expiring anyway,mitoglou contract with armani ends next june,so i guess they wait and see about his suspension,if its 1 year he will be eligible to play from march,if its six months he will be eligible from the start of the season. i doubt they will keep a foreign player if his ban a one year suspension,so we will have to make our move and sign him in that case,solving our problem with the 6 greeks rule.

so 4. williams-mitoglou-papapetrou-mantzoukas helping until mitoglou comes back
    5.papagiannis-onuaku-kavvadas(or any other greek)
    If a decent center is signed like Onuaku or someone else I would risk claiming that this team is perhaps stronger compared to maccabi.

Are there any rumours about Dragan Bender signing with a team?

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    A strange story after all the efforts made in order to obtain the greek citizenship for him.
    He divorced with his Greek wife. Back to zero for GR citizenship. If he had a Greek passport of course he would stay. He'd also be more expensive then as all Greek passport holders are paid more than they are truly worth. If Papapetrou was American, no way would PAO pay him 900K.

Kostas Antetokounbo asked Oly for 400K although he was only on 125K at Asvel. Oly were looking to offer him 200K max. Thanasis A. asked for 600K p/a after his 2 year 300K per annum contract expired. PAO said no straight away. Kostas K. at this stage would be nothing more than a 3rd centre for an EL level team for 7-10 mins of game time.

SDNA sports site in Greece says there will be big news for PAO tomorrow. Some say it's the Derrick Williams announcement. Other rumours circulating is that Mario Hezonja to Real Madrid is not a done deal and PAO approached him ever since Papapetrou expressed a will to leave 2 weeks ago. If Super Mario was to return, PAO would sell 10K+ season tickets allowing the budget to increase a couple more million than expected.
    Last edited by EverGreen; 07-15-2022 at 12:02 AM.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    If a decent center is signed like Onuaku or someone else I would risk claiming that this team is perhaps stronger compared to maccabi.
    Well, recently you take any risk just to trash Maccabi...
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Are there any rumours about Dragan Bender signing with a team?
    Most of Israeli basketball podcasts seem to hint that he eventually will be in Maccabi, not sure about that. Right now we have 5.5 (Bonzi Colson can play 3 and 4) players in the 4-5 positions. Unless Maccabi lets Jake Cohen go (and significantly downgrades Israeli roster by that), there is no place for Bender. As per player, there could be an upgrade from Cohen to Bender, age, blocks and a bit better defence...dunno still if it's worth it.
    Last edited by MikeMaccabiFan; 07-15-2022 at 08:13 AM.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    . Kostas K. at this stage would be nothing more than a 3rd centre for an EL level team for 7-10 mins of game time.
    Btw, he's rumoured to play in London next year
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Greek friends; any rumour about Papapetrou & Efes?

Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    Greek friends; any rumour about Papapetrou & Efes?
    Greek media say that he is in talks mostly with Fener, Monaco and Valencia.

Quote Originally Posted by prasinos View Post
    Greek media say that he is in talks mostly with Fener, Monaco and Valencia.
    Thank you, i wish he's ended with Efes. I like the player very much and he could be a new Kruno of Efes. But it seems he's far from us, pity.

Thank you, i wish he's ended with Efes. I like the player very much and he could be a new Kruno of Efes. But it seems he's far from us, pity.
    I would like him in Fener, and to see Pierre after that on his true position, backup for 10-15 minutes

Edit:But as I see Fener is out of the race

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    I would like him in Fener, and to see Pierre after that on his true position, backup for 10-15 minutes
    Papapetrou is a real warrior. An all aroud player. But as i read today in Turkish media, Fener denied the rumours, who knows..?

Papapetrou is a real warrior. An all aroud player. But as i read today in Turkish media, Fener denied the rumours, who knows..?
    As I know Itoudis, he is late runner on the market, roster won't be completed so fast.

Papapetrou buy out clause for european teams ends today. If you dont pay today 400K,then its almost impossible to sign him cause the lack of greek players will make it impossible to get another greek to cover his loss (in any position). So panathinaikos can ask as much money as we want and the fact that his contract ends next season makes no difference. We had declined 1+ million offers for singleton back in 2017,it was exactlythe same case but he wasnt greek so getting papapetrou makes it even more difficult.

Btw walters official,andrew andrewsnot yet but he confirmed it himself on twitter
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

I wouldnt sign Papapetrou even if he gave me money to sign him let alone paying a buyout for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    I wouldnt sign Papapetrou even if he gave me money to sign him let alone paying a buyout for him.
    Smart, physical and cool guy, will be useful in a good organisation. Can grab rebounds, with shooting and #2-3-4 defending abilities, athlethism... for me, player which Efes and Fener needed for #3. I don't know why you don't like him but imo he's ok.

Smart, physical and cool guy, will be useful in a good organisation. Can grab rebounds, with shooting and #2-3-4 defending abilities, athlethism... for me, player which Efes and Fener needed for #3. I don't know why you don't like him but imo he's ok.
    I have no problems on the defensive end with him. He is strong, tough has surely a strong core but the shooting part is surely not true. He is too untalented in the offense. You get better ones.

Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast