Page 47 of 72 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Very good points. About the payments, I remember Ivan Paunic talking about this a few months ago. The situation may be different now.

https://www.eurohoops.net/en/vtb/132...avel-finances/
    Dunno, I wouldn't recommend to anyone to get on US Department Of Treasury shitlist...
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Wolters to PAO..?
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    Wolters to PAO..?
    According to mainstream media (sport-fm.gr) yes. That’s good news, we finally have a decent PG. I know he is not Steve Nash but he is a decent playmaker with an ok shot and ok defense. Mediocre overall haha, but much better than what we’ve had in the recent past.

According the same website Grigonis is in the final signing stages (whatever that means).
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

This article is now seven days old

Misko Raznatovic for the Reprezentacija.ba: Yes, Dzanan Musa has a new team!

Dzanan Musa will sign for Real Madrid in the next 48 hours.

For the Reprezentacija.ba it was confirmed by representative of our young basketball player Misko Raznatovic, who said that Musa is on the flight to the Spanish capital.

- Yes, it's done. Dzanan will continue his career in the great Real, he's on the flight, there is no better confirmation than that, briefly said Raznatovic.
    Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Polonara from FB to Efes. Useful player, willing defender, good transition finsher and shooter. Good signing

One less Kokoskov's boy here, good. Ataman lost his mind, maybe sun bump his head on some beach

TBH, though I have bad opinion about him, it will be upgrade over Moerman. Still thinking Thompkins(there was rumor) was much better solution, regardless of the injury risk

Polonara is one of best power forward in Europe. He failed in Fenerbahce, something because didnt work like team, something because injuries, but he is for better half of teams in Euroleague, is it Milano, or Olympiacos or Efes, I dont think Moerman from last season is better than him in Baskonia.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja95 View Post
    Polonara is one of best power forward in Europe. He failed in Fenerbahce, something because didnt work like team, something because injuries, but he is for better half of teams in Euroleague, is it Milano, or Olympiacos or Efes, I dont think Moerman from last season is better than him in Baskonia.
    I was clear dude, he is upgrade over Moerman

Do I like him? NO

Undersized pf with awful shooting around rim, without court vision and assist capacity etc, you can write he is the best in the world but that doesn't mean he's that good.

His high energy and sporadic 3pt shooting shows aren't enough for your description.

James to extend with AS Monaco

Virtus announce Mickey
    Last edited by radallo; 07-13-2022 at 02:53 PM.
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

PAO paid CSKA 350.000 euros for Grigonis. 2 year contact to be signed.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Pao made the best job until now imho. Walters and Grigonis will be hell of the duo

Of course, this is a little bit subjective view, because they are some kind of my favorite players on the market. Congratulations to Pao owners and Radonjic

The last game Polonara played well was at Belgrade OQT when he bombed us. I liked him better with Baskonia, maybe he bounces back with Efes.

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Pao made the best job until now imho. Walters and Grigonis will be hell of the duo

Of course, this is a little bit subjective view, because they are some kind of my favorite players on the market. Congratulations to Pao owners and Radonjic
    Depends on ambition of the club. If the goal is top 8 as the main players in the backcourt - hardly. Wolters is a good backup point guard for top teams, as the main point guard probably somwhere in the middle of the pack or even below.

I like Grigonis, but he has yet prove himself outside of Zalgiris, as an elite player at this level.

How looks like, Nunnally is very close to Partizan. I cant be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    PAO paid CSKA 350.000 euros for Grigonis. 2 year contact to be signed.
    PAO still has fans, huh? 23k views in 2 days. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8vv...nel=PaoRadioTv
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja95 View Post
    How looks like, Nunnally is very close to Partizan. I cant be happy.
    114 games in Euroleague, 45 percent three point shooting. 49/45/90 shooting splits. What's not to like there? If Punter stays, that's one of the best shooting combos in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
    But the problem is that Russian banks are mostly under sanctions too. How these players will get paid, and get their money out of Russia? Add to this that signing contract with Russian clubs might be seen by US or EU, at some point at least, as sanctions regime violation
    Same in the russian KHL hockey league. A lot of non russian players were set up with Italian bank accounts, this is before sanctions, so I would assume its normal for most sports stars there to be paid in some other way.
    VEF RIGA
    Maccabi Tel Aviv

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    I was clear dude, he is upgrade over Moerman

Do I like him? NO

Undersized pf with awful shooting around rim, without court vision and assist capacity etc, you can write he is the best in the world but that doesn't mean he's that good.

His high energy and sporadic 3pt shooting shows aren't enough for your description.
    https://www.basketuniverso.it/achill...ro-il-maccabi/

Just 2 years ago... he's not that bad like you painted him. Only 3 players in Euroleague history with at least 15 points, 5 rebs, 5 asts and 5 blks...

He needs a system and PT (like when he played for Baskonia) but he's obviously one of the best Euroleague PFs.

His main weakness is that he has no post-game or shooting touch around the rim... but can do much things on court.

Quote Originally Posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
    114 games in Euroleague, 45 percent three point shooting. 49/45/90 shooting splits. What's not to like there? If Punter stays, that's one of the best shooting combos in the league.
    I wouldnt focus on stats, we can look it on different ways. I think Nunnally hasnt anything special, surely he will not give a contribution in team cohesion. One more individual who we should tolerate. I dont think he has quality to deserve this, I really dont know how we look like team, with whole 5 individuals, in specific period in career, where no one ever has made difference on Euroleague level, except Punter one season in Milano. Also I dont know why LeDay will stay next season, because he didnt justify expectations.

Page 47 of 72 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast