Page 71 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1522

Thread: Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    He was indispensable to the Warriors, see their subreddit to understand how sad they are to see him leaving

Yes Bjelica is old now but the schedule is much more relaxed compared to the NBA. I will even make a bold prediction and say he will be as impactful in the EL as Jokic is in the NBA.
    Bjelica had 3/2/1 in playoffs, averaging 10 minutes. Sure he had some important minutes as deep bench player. I don't know if playing 16 minutes in RS and 10 minutes in playoffs is exactly tough schedule.

I'm sure you're joking about comparing his impact with Jokic's in Nba.
    previously known as Beno

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Bjelica had 3/2/1 in playoffs, averaging 10 minutes. Sure he had some important minutes as deep bench player. I don't know if playing 16 minutes in RS and 10 minutes in playoffs is exactly tough schedule.

I'm sure you're joking about comparing his impact with Jokic's in Nba.
    I’m talking about his impact, not the minutes played but defensive leadership, ball distribution, experience, clutch etc. He was also their best Tatum defender lol

I’d argue that 16 minutes with NBA schedule and travel is tougher than 25-30 minutes in EL (he’d play like 20 min in Turkish league and skip a week here and there)

I’m saying that his upside and impact in Euroleague can be as good as what Jokic does in NBA. Bjelica was MVP level in Euroleague, he’s older and slower but more experienced so we’ll see
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    I’m talking about his impact, not the minutes played but defensive leadership, ball distribution, experience, clutch etc. He was also their best Tatum defender lol

I’d argue that 16 minutes with NBA schedule and travel is tougher than 25-30 minutes in EL (he’d play like 20 min in Turkish league and skip a week here and there)

I’m saying that his upside and impact in Euroleague can be as good as what Jokic does in NBA. Bjelica was MVP level in Euroleague, he’s older and slower but more experienced so we’ll see
    Bjelica looked solid only because of crazy gravitation Steph brings. Draymond made fantastic career playing with Steph just because of that. Steph is anti-Calathes. What will you do in Calathes-Bjelica lineup, give ball to Bjelica and put Calathes in the corner, where no one will guard him? What GSW are playing is diametrically opposite to what any team with Calathes is playing.

I still believe you're joking about his impact.
    previously known as Beno

Bjelica looked solid only because of crazy gravitation Steph brings. Draymond made fantastic career playing with Steph just because of that. Steph is anti-Calathes. What will you do in Calathes-Bjelica lineup, give ball to Bjelica and put Calathes in the corner, where no one will guard him? What GSW are playing is diametrically opposite to what any team with Calathes is playing.

Yeah Steph makes everyone look better, but Bjelica was also looking good on defense. + Euroleague will be easier for him after NBA. So no I’m not joking but that’s his upside. As I said he was MVP level in a Euroleague with better players, and he only lost his quick step, the rest should be there.

You’re correct about Calathes though, I don’t understand why we signed him. Useless for us when things get tough
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Bjelica is an ok signing for the price. I havent liked Wilbekin so far though.

I know Bjelica is talented and was MVP. Even those times, I did not like so much but anyway. He played for Serbia in June qualifiers and he did not play well. I believe that Pesic was a little bit happy for his EuroBasket injury because he did not need to take a decision like he did for Teodosic.

I totally talk about his mindset and injury history. He miss preparation period and probably will not play beginning of the season. It is only prediction but I see a scenario that he come from injury, play one or two good game and then get injuried again. He is not a player who a contender can trust. I think only Fener give him this contract.

Fener is such mediocre team this season, but with deep roster of 11 role players plus Melih.

So there won't be leaders or players with 30+ minutes

We could be last or 1st, strange to predict. This is something like Spain, all players are good but nobody is great, except Melih of course(he is jerk)

Judging from today's match there are 2 big improvements for panathinaikos. We have 2 point guards (none of them is a superstar but both walters and lee can do whats needed). Last season we started with perry who failed and then our pg was sant roos who is not a point guard,or macon who abuses dribbling.

The other thing that looks to have been solved is that we have is the fact that we have a backup center. Gudaitis is good for what we need behind papagiannis.

The roster will have bigger depth for sure (grigonis+ponitka+the new PF+ mitoglou in the future if he is able to play after march). Andrews will be crucial if he can be competitive on this level and williams shooting will open many defenses cause if he lures the defense away from the basket he is more skilled than 99% of euroleague players offensively and attacking 1 on 1 (with his laziness defensively off course and shot selection abuse sometimes)

Ps. I have said in the power rankings section that this maccabi will a joke this season. Havent changed my mind at all
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

I am repeating from the start, Pao has great roster, smart selected players(except Williams)

Pity that he will dig big hole for F4 hopes.

I realy think they should replace him asap with some decent pf

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    I am repeating from the start, Pao has great roster, smart selected players(except Williams)

Pity that he will dig big hole for F4 hopes.

I realy think they should replace him asap with some decent pf
    I would be satisfied if Pao actually puts up a good fight for 8th place (even if we don’t make it in the end). Talks about F4 are at least 2 years away.
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post
    I would be satisfied if Pao actually puts up a good fight for 8th place (even if we don’t make it in the end). Talks about F4 are at least 2 years away.
    I will put it in this way, From Pao roster I would take 4 players for my team, and all of them would be in 1st five.

Add to that Radonjic is smart coach who knows to set players on the court.

I found just one hole in the whole roster, but as I see you guys like him so let it be. Good luck

Wilbekin is Euro Steph.

Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post
    I'm quite optimistic, because you made crucial non-signing.
    previously known as Beno

Quote Originally Posted by GatorsGators View Post
    Wilbekin is Euro Steph.
    The nearest thing would have been Carroll with handles.
    previously known as Beno

All preparation games with statistics? Link ?

Krunoslav Simon has signed with Cedevita Junior.

Jovic and Radulica to Red Star
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    Jovic always injured so cant rely on him (as long as we are talking about the PG Jovice). Radulica and Kuzmic now on the same team. Ouch.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    Radu gave up on the idea being a truck driver?

Good start from Besson in French League. Not giving a chance to him is a big mistake for especially Euroleague teams. In a drought European market, he should have been treated as a gem.
    Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK

Page 71 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast