Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
    BSL is ok, but giving him minutes in El is madness

BTW agree about Iffe, could be great adition. I was atacked here when I suggested him as someone who should come with Itoudis. But as you know I don't care and have feeling for good guys
    I don't know if you were attacked!
    Lundberg's a very solid all around guard and it's understandable that you think he'd be an upgrade for Fener. He was pretty much a role player in CSKA though.

Comment

• looks like fener is also interested in kalinic.

by the way milutinov might end up in fener too.
      FENER
      cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
      calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
        looks like fener is also interested in kalinic.

by the way milutinov might end up in fener too.
        Wondering what the buyout fee would be for him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
          I don't know if you were attacked!
          Lundberg's a very solid all around guard and it's understandable that you think he'd be an upgrade for Fener. He was pretty much a role player in CSKA though.
          What's problem he was role player. we need such guys. He is more then solid.

BTW he came as replace for Mike James

Comment

Wondering what the buyout fee would be for him?
            i dont know anything about his buyout fee. maybe in the upcoming weeks we'll hear more about that.
            FENER
            cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
            calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

What's problem he was role player. we need such guys. He is more then solid.

BTW he came as replace for Mike James
              He was signed to replace James, but certainly never matched his scoring in CSKA. One thing though is that iirc Lundberg played really well in CSKA's final 4 game against Efes.

I'm definitely not against this signing for Fener. Whether he wants to return to Europe is the question though.

Comment

He was signed to replace James, but certainly never matched his scoring in CSKA. One thing though is that iirc Lundberg played really well in CSKA's final 4 game against Efes.

I'm definitely not against this signing for Fener. Whether he wants to return to Europe is the question though.
                True. This is the most important detail about him, I always look players's performances in high pressure games.

BTW James is my favorite player after Larkin, De Colo and Teo, but he will never play again for Itoudis. Iffe isn't that category but upper level EL player for sure
                Last edited by janketa; 06-22-2022, 09:25 PM.

Comment

True. This is the most important detail about him, I always look players's performances in high pressure games.

BTW James is my favorite player after Larkin, De Colo and Teo, but he will never play again for Itoudis. Iffe isn't that category but upper level EL player for sure
                  That's a good point. At CSKA most players have to sacrifice minutes etc unless they are Teodosic/ De Colo level.

Comment

• Originally posted by GatorsGators View Post
                    Poythress played on Zenit's second unit this past year as essentially a small ball big, which I've already said. Mickey and Gudaitis played on the first unit.

Poythress is an EL-caliber player undoubtedly, and if Maccabi didn't sign him, someone else would've. He'll be the defensive anchor for that second unit, perfect for positionless basketball that needs guys who can defend multiple positions.

Sure, if Maccabi expects him to be more than a role player, they're in trouble.
                    Maccabi tries to get Josh Nebo as (first?) center, and looks like that Cohen will stay as third option. It would make front line not very tall, but fast and athletic...Enough for EL? Not sure.
                    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

• According to basketnews.lt Žalgiris is close to Kevarrius Hayes

Comment

• Originally posted by Basket_ View Post
                        According to basketnews.lt Žalgiris is close to Kevarrius Hayes
                        And Arnas Butkevičius. Hayes looks like Nebo with better low post offense (in scouting video he hits few fall away bank shots). Butkevicius can defend 3,5 positions, pretty good in open court and can hit open three
                        The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
                          Maccabi tries to get Josh Nebo as (first?) center, and looks like that Cohen will stay as third option. It would make front line not very tall, but fast and athletic...Enough for EL? Not sure.
                          Enough for Eurocup perhaps as the coach. A very weak frontline, considering the defense this coach usually presents many teams will have the opportunity to score 100 points and celebrate. Cohen is unwatchable and must be replaced, tj leaf would be excellent but even Bender (Vujcic hasn't abandoned the idea to sign him) would be a huge upgrade.

Comment

• apparently nando de colo wants to stay with fener. coach itoudis said that in an interview. he also said that wilbekin is almost done deal and veselys depart from fener was a family decision.
                            Last edited by Spittifiz; 06-23-2022, 03:01 PM.
                            FENER

Comment

• Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
                              Enough for Eurocup perhaps as the coach. A very weak frontline, considering the defense this coach usually presents many teams will have the opportunity to score 100 points and celebrate. Cohen is unwatchable and must be replaced, tj leaf would be excellent but even Bender (Vujcic hasn't abandoned the idea to sign him) would be a huge upgrade.
                              again, totally agree (i'm getting worried about it!)
                              i'd add that katash offensive org is horrible. so, Katash: why managment chose him? wich technical consideration moved them towards his name among much much better coaches?
                              team we are building is a consequence of this choice

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                                again, totally agree (i'm getting worried about it!)
                                i'd add that katash offensive org is horrible. so, Katash: why managment chose him? wich technical consideration moved them towards his name among much much better coaches?
                                team we are building is a consequence of this choice
                                The answer is very easy 1) a coach who won't demand anything, he will accept the choices made by the federmans and their close friend Vujcic 2) he is far cheaper compared to the big names 3) being a veteran Maccabi player the majority of the fans will support him emotionally at least till October and they will run to buy the (very expensive) annual subscriptions.

I hope you don't need more explanations. Moreover point 2 is important for another reason, if things go bad they have already the scapegoat, they can fire him at a relatively low cost.

That's why they want a decent second coach whether he likes it or not, in case he is sacked the second would replace him without searching for others.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information