Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
    As far as I know, Virtus is still in the mix.
    And the recent rumours about an interest for Ibaka is in my opinion a move to Force Mickey's decision.
    Every player on the planet is in the mix with Virtus actually.

Comment

• According to this, Mickey on his way to Bologna.

Comment

• Then maybe Voigtmann to Efes is a reality? Then if Micic stays, I can't think of a better roster in EL history. Considering that Larkin has just been officially announced.
        la piscine, j'adore la piscine! towels, sunscreens, bathing suits. diving boards and towels. those ladders, towels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obina View Post
          Every player on the planet is in the mix with Virtus actually.
          ..mmhh.. no, this is not true..

That's AS Monaco
          EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Originally posted by LuDux View Post
            Zalgiris returns Sigitas Birutis (2 years) to replace Marek Blazevic
            Not too many mentioned between these star wars but, nice add for Zalgiris.

Comment

• Larkin and Efes 2 more years with NBA out option, official.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuDux View Post
                Zalgiris returns Sigitas Birutis (2 years) to replace Marek Blazevic
                He's 56 y.o. Not the best add.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
                  He's 56 y.o. Not the best add.
                  Fixed
                  The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• So Efes has now two contracts(with the main players) with NBA out options and they have to wait mid July

How miserable this league and the whole Europe looks with such contracts. If NBA knocks on the door you have to forget all hard work and start from scratch

Bogdan, Melli, Guduric, Udoh, Kokoskov... That's Fener's tribute to NBA last few seasons, Real suffered too, Efes survived until now..

Comment

• And now, Efes & Williams

Comment

• Originally posted by Worrax View Post
                        Is this some Joke

Ataman bust be crazy , the king of streetballers , even Moerman is decent player for this moron. His role in Fener I'll never forget

I wrote here before his season in Maccabi that he is the worst guy for them , but their fans here didn't believe, I hope they now understand that with such players you could have circus but not result.

From Mickey and Voigtmman to Williams, how pathetic. I hope we will finish the job tonight with them, before Kokoskov's boys come back

Comment

• Insiders tolto Della Valle and Mickey are close to sign with Virtus. Mickey should earn 1M€.
                          EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Bazaar Actions;

Fenerbahçe: Onuaku, Geyik.
                            Milan: Baron.
                            Maccabi: Grigonis.
                            Olympiacos: Milutinov.
                            Zalgiris: Moneke.

Comment

• Zenit keeps Pasqual bounded to them, they ask for a 3 millions buyout in order to free him.

This is what happens when a world authority (like FIFA) able to decide in exceptional situations is absent. I insist that the teams with a lower budget should take into consideration the possibility to abandon the actual El and return to play in Fiba competitions.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
                                Zenit keeps Pasqual bounded to them, they ask for a 3 millions buyout in order to free him.

This is what happens when a world authority (like FIFA) able to decide in exceptional situations is absent. I insist that the teams with a lower budget should take into consideration the possibility to abandon the actual El and return to play in Fiba competitions.
                                If you have that money he is worth it. Fener payed to Obradovic 3 milions every year for instance just to set new system in the club. I think Maccabi needs some sort of reset too, because powerhouse with 6 EL titles always must take care of the image, which is damaged last few years with bad signings. Same as Fener

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information