Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

We're starting this thread a little earlier this year but it feels like it is time. Thanks to Worrax for the very polite prompting.

Link to the previous thread.

Guidelines to follow (by JPF):
    1. keep it clean and polite
    2. try to stay away from one lined posts (and "source?", "link?", etc)
    3. use edit button, instead of posting 3 messages in 2 minutes
    4. read at least some posts before posting your news
    5. this thread isn't and never was for Euroleague and Eurocup rumours only, but try not to report every single transfer that happened - instead try to judge on which one could be interesting for others.
    6. Make use of links in an informative manner rather than posting just to advertise your website.

Thank you Jazz. Let's hope next year's plans/rosters of teams will bring sensation to the EL scene. By rumours; Barca and Efes attacked the market well for the begining

Comment

No problem, Worrax. You asked in the previous thread about Papagiannis- I think it was said before that he's out of contract this summer but wikipedia is claiming that PAO have a team option for another year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
        No problem, Worrax. You asked in the previous thread about Papagiannis- I think it was said before that he's out of contract this summer but wikipedia is claiming that PAO have a team option for another year.
        Thank you, i also think Pao will try to keep him anyway.

Comment

Yeah he has every year a NBA out option but still 2 years contract with PAO so either PAO in Europe or NBA.

Comment

Some rumoured clubs & players;

Efes: Clyburn, Nebo, Bacon.
            Fenerbahçe: Larkin, Mickey.
            Real: Rodriguez, Henry, Baron, Hezonja.
            Barca: Vesely, Satoransky, Da Silva.
            Olympiacos: Grigonis, Kalaitzakis.
            Panathinaikos: Lee, Kalaitzakis.
            Milan: Pangos, Davies, Mathews.
            Virtus: Milutinov, Polonora, Bolomboy.
            Monaco: Brown, Causeur.
            Asvel: Causeur.
            Zalgiris: Motiejunas.
            Maccabi: Baldwin.
            Last edited by Worrax; 05-29-2022, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Worrax View Post
              Some rumoured clubs & players;

Efes: Willburn, Nebo, Bacon.
              Fenerbahçe: Larkin, Mickey.
              Efes: Willburn(Clyburn), Nebo, Bacon. +Sato
              Fener Larkin, Mickey+Itoudis

Maccabi: Baldwin. +Pascual +Alimpijevic

Comment

I wonder what the buyout fee would be for Milutinov?

Comment

I wonder what the buyout fee would be for Milutinov?
                  In Fener's management place I wouldn't pay a cent for buyout. There are good centers in EL just need to search

For instance there is one more Fall in EL with great potential and much less buyout. There is Thomkins, Mickey etc to build much better frontcourt then last season. PG : Delaney is free, Pangos is the best option and he didn't finish the deal yet with Milano(Itoudis already made one deal with him why not again?). De Colo should stay

Ataman made the best roster in modern era with the 20 milions, why smart coach couldn't do that with the 24m

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                    Efes: Willburn(Clyburn), Nebo, Bacon. +Sato
                    Fener Larkin, Mickey+Itoudis

Maccabi: Baldwin. +Pascual +Alimpijevic
                    Oh my God, thanks for fixing... that's funny
                    And thanks for addings.

Edit: +Laso for Maccabi.

Comment

In Fener's management place I wouldn't pay a cent for buyout. There are good centers in EL just need to search

For instance there is one more Fall in EL with great potential and much less buyout. There is Thomkins, Mickey etc to build much better frontcourt then last season. PG : Delaney is free, Pangos is the best option and he didn't finish the deal yet with Milano(Itoudis already made one deal with him why not again?). De Colo should stay

Ataman made the best roster in modern era with the 20 milions, why smart coach couldn't do that with the 24m
                      I think Delaney won't play anymore in Europe.
                      EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Originally posted by radallo View Post
                        I think Delaney won't play anymore in Europe.
                        You heard some rumours about this?

A little surprising that Janketa mentioned Delaney. He was more impressive in his pre-NBA seasons.

Comment

A little surprising that Janketa mentioned Delaney. He was more impressive in his pre-NBA seasons.
                          In such short PG market Delaney would be jackpot for us. I mentioned him just because he is free agent, but if I can choice it would be Pangos then 3 places empty.

Strange that Barca let Pangos to go and kept Delaney

Comment

He tweeted some time ago about Milan as the last contract in Europe, he's dealing with phyisicall issues, also focused on personal investments in US.. it's only my guess feeling based on the aboves
                            EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

In such short PG market Delaney would be jackpot for us. I mentioned him just because he is free agent, but if I can choice it would be Pangos then 3 places empty.
                              That's a good point. At least he is a proven EL player.

Originally posted by radallo View Post
                              He tweeted some time ago about Milan as the last contract in Europe, he's dealing with phyisicall issues, also focused on personal investments in US.. it's only my guess feeling based on the aboves
                              That's interesting. Sounds like a pretty solid theory. Although it would be interesting if another team makes him a financial offer too good to refuse...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information