No announcement yet.

Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also Žalgiris is close to sign Polonara. Basketnews.lt wrote this today, although one source already wrote that yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Basket_ View Post
      Also Žalgiris is close to sign Polonara. Basketnews.lt wrote this today, although one source already wrote that yesterday.
      Please make him let go of us!

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
        Please make him let go of us!
        Does this mean zalgiris can get away with efes paying part of the salary like it happens when a team want to rrlease a contract?

Comment

• Pao made stupid mistake leting Nedovic to go. They will be punished for that.

I already wrote(even before Campazzo) that CZ is among favorites for F4

Now I will go further, my prediction for final is Efes-CZ. It's maybe weird but imo the best duo or trio win the title. Nedovic-Campazzo-Vildosa or Micic-Larkin-Clyburn?

With old good(the best)Larkin I would bet on Efes, but in this moment he is below 20% of his real possibilities

Strange season. For 20 years of following never saw something like this

Comment

• Anadolou - Žalgiris' farm team
            The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
              Good defender but limited offensively.
              When he came to Efes, people said the exact opposite, good offensively bad defensively. I had never seen him. At Efes, he I think adapted to the team, avoided keeping the ball, and tried to do things that would give him minutes. He was effective in denying the ball, but once the ball was passed, you could see he was not a great defender. I am sorry to see him leave. He is a hard worker.

He might look much better offensively at Zalgiris. I think he will, actually. He is no Evans, but good signing, imho.
              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuDux View Post
                Anadolou - Žalgiris' farm team
                Judging by Petrusev and Musa's performance after leaving Efes, you have some reason to be optimistic.

Polonara is, as Petrusev was, very problematic in Efes's system. Even today he was exploited by Asvel. But he might work great at Zalgiris. As in Baskonia or Italian NT.

On the other hand, Efes is forming "the indispensables", replacing young talents with 34+ year old veterans back from retirement. Not sure what the plan is here, but I see a huge disappointment in the horizon.

Comment

• Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post
                  Does this mean zalgiris can get away with efes paying part of the salary like it happens when a team want to rrlease a contract?
                  That was the deal with Virtus as well apparently, but then they didn't meet for 2023 salary..
                  EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                    Judging by Petrusev and Musa's performance after leaving Efes, you have some reason to be optimistic.

Polonara is, as Petrusev was, very problematic in Efes's system. Even today he was exploited by Asvel. But he might work great at Zalgiris. As in Baskonia or Italian NT.

On the other hand, Efes is forming "the indispensables", replacing young talents with 34+ year old veterans back from retirement. Not sure what the plan is here, but I see a huge disappointment in the horizon.
                    After two in a row you are telling about huge disappointment Come on friend, believe in Ataman

Singleton is one puzzle Efes missed until now, Anderson is 2nd. You know my opinion about them..
                    Last edited by janketa; 01-06-2023, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• Panathinaikos is trying to get rid of Grigonis but it's not that easy because of his contract (950.000 a year for two years).

They hope that Zalgiris could be interested but it seems that the Lithuanian team has chosen cheaper players. The deadline is on Monday for El teams. Of course he would be replaced immediately and I don't think they will ask for a buyout.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
                        Panathinaikos is trying to get rid of Grigonis but it's not that easy because of his contract (950.000 a year for two years).

They hope that Zalgiris could be interested but it seems that the Lithuanian team has chosen cheaper players. The deadline is on Monday for El teams. Of course he would be replaced immediately and I don't think they will ask for a buyout.
                        I believe Grigonis is a good player but maybe due to his injuries he didn't manage to play the way he can. It turns out to be sad that he was chosen to replace Nedovic.. Nedovic is really missed!

Comment

• Originally posted by tonia View Post
                          I believe Grigonis is a good player but maybe due to his injuries he didn't manage to play the way he can. It turns out to be sad that he was chosen to replace Nedovic.. Nedovic is really missed!
                          Well Nedovic was released in order to save money but considering how they spent them I agree with you, it would have been better to keep him after all.

Andrews won't be reintegrated, another mistake. You signed Walters, Grigonis and Andrews, the only healthy player is the latter, you pay him regularly and you don't use him. Paranoia.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                            After two in a row you are telling about huge disappointment Come on friend, believe in Ataman

Singleton is one puzzle Efes missed until now, Anderson is 2nd. You know my opinion about them..
                            this year is different. it's tougher, and it seems like Larkin is injured forever.

besides, we remember Singleton and others in their good version. But he was abysmal until the F4 last year. and He has not trained at all this year. at the age of 33/34. Not sure what he can provide. the only advantage is that he knows what to do.

on other news, Jalen Smith is rumored for Fener.

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
                              That was the deal with Virtus as well apparently, but then they didn't meet for 2023 salary..
                              Yesterday I heard from a reliable source (Umut Akincioglu) that Efes's plan was to make a deal with the team that signs him. probably paying a portion of it. Zalgiris might be benefiting from the same.

then they were planning use that saving (and saving from Taylor's salary) to sign Ercan Osmani (Kosovan-Turkish PF), but Dacka did not reduce its asking price of a $700k buy-out, and this plan was canceled.

Comment

• So Polonara is official. Till the end of the season. Evans and Cavanough (most pribably because of injury) out, Taylor, Polonara in. Quick reaction from ?algiris.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information