Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

Fener have bolstered their options by confirming Johnathan Motley and Samet Geyik.

Hines extended 1y with Milan
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Fener have bolstered their options by confirming Johnathan Motley and Samet Geyik.
    Geyik is irrelevant for higher goals but Motley is good signing, big upgrade over Kokoskov's boy Polonara. Now even him could be useful from the bench(because he will probably stay with one more year in contract)

I hope we will find solution for SF too, so Pierre could be benched like Polonara.

Some would say what do you have against Pierre, he is great. Yes, he is great for mediocre teams, solid EC player and decent role player in EL. That's it. 10-15 minutes

I hoped Itoudis will bring Clyburn with him. Pity

Official Poythress for Maccabi, a decent Eurocup team has just started to be built.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    Official Poythress for Maccabi, a decent Eurocup team has just started to be built.
    totally agree
    classic pf loved by club and fans. american, dunker, non shooting ability
    absurd
    what a disaster

He said that when you fail for 8 consecutive years it is the management that must be accused for the failure and not the players or the coaches. He added that some players who left Maccabi played better elsewhere (insinuating I believe that the management has created a toxic environment).
    100% agree. great nunnally. golden words

Latest news: Tomer Ginat rejected Maccabi's offer and signed for Hapoel Tel Aviv accepting a lower salary.
    thats mta dimention actually

Fener's transfer policy is so accurate until now. Motley is a great signing. Versatility in his offensive game will surely help next season.
    Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK

Agreement Maccabi Fener for Wilbekin, 1-1,2 million buyout.

Guy Pnini returning to Maccabi.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Guy Pnini returning to Maccabi.
    Unelieveble

So Vesely is out, Bob will be delighted

Agreement Maccabi Fener for Wilbekin, 1-1,2 million buyout.
    turkish journalists report that fener will pay a very small amount for wilbekin's buyout. however, if fener pays that much, i expect wilbekin's salary (at least for the next two years) to be between 1m-1,5m. similar to kalinic deal. we paid 1m buyout to crvena zvezda for him but his salary was 1m for three years. my personal opinion? i dont think we will pay that much buyout for a player who has only one year of contract left.
    Last edited by Spittifiz; 06-21-2022 at 04:13 PM.

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

Hilliard and Colson are considered almost a done deal for Maccabi. But most of the fans don't like Hilliard considered injury-prone.About Colson I remember that Maccabi tried to sign him last summer but Karsiyaka refused categorically to free him.

Hilliard and Colson are fine players. Poythress, too -- he's been a key part of Zenit's success the past few seasons. He's undersized for a big, but he's a considerable upgrade rebounding and defensively from Reynolds.

The issue isn't any individual player for Maccabi. It's just going to be very hard to compete with the top clubs if they're trading their roster out for a new one every single year.

Also -- I don't know how much Fener fans would enjoy the idea of it, but the idea of a Wilbekin + Calathes team-up makes me happy.

They'd complement each other very well imo. Wilbekin needs a big PG who can create for others and defend bigger guards and wings next to him, and Calathes needs a dynamic outside threat next to him.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorsGators View Post
    Also -- I don't know how much Fener fans would enjoy the idea of it, but the idea of a Wilbekin + Calathes team-up makes me happy.

They'd complement each other very well imo. Wilbekin needs a big PG who can create for others and defend bigger guards and wings next to him, and Calathes needs a dynamic outside threat next to him.
    i heard calathes earns 3m $ a year at barcelona. we dont have that kind of money. even if we did, we wouldnt use 3m $ on calathes. he doesnt worth it. we already have one guard who cant shoot, we dont need another one.

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

Quote Originally Posted by GatorsGators View Post
    ..Poythress, too
    pf with no shooting ability like him are totally anachronistic. absurd add

Quote Originally Posted by Spittifiz View Post
    i heard calathes earns 3m $ a year at barcelona. we dont have that kind of money. even if we did, we wouldnt use 3m $ on calathes. he doesnt worth it. we already have one guard who cant shoot, we dont need another one.
    If he leaves Barcelona he will accept to reduce considerably his salary, but the new team should propose him a longer contract.

Panathinaikos tries to rise his level. Pascual, Sferopoulos and Alimpijevic are the main candidates.

If he leaves Barcelona he will accept to reduce considerably his salary, but the new team should propose him a longer contract.

Panathinaikos tries to rise his level. Pascual, Sferopoulos and Alimpijevic are the main candidates.
    maybe, but i doubt we'll make a move for calathes.

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast