Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Both of them. Guduric can play SF easily.

Grigonis is my faforite player btw
    our budget is increased by 10-15% this year. i dont think we got enough budget for both of them. if you had to choose one of them, who would you choose?

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

Quote Originally Posted by Spittifiz View Post
    our budget is increased by 10-15% this year. i dont think we got enough budget for both of them. if you had to choose one of them, who would you choose?
    TBH Grigonis. But he is the only player on the market I would replace De Colo for, All other options rumored until now would be big downgrade.

De Colo is still better but regarding Itoudis signed 3 years contract then it's better to have player who will be here longer then one year.

In different circumstances I would say that next season should be ours, but regarding F4 will be in Istanbul , Fener must me competetive for this season too. That's why I would keep De Colo one ore season.

Yes, it's more money but as I said there are other players where we could make savings.

its up to coach itoudis. also another rumour say that grigonis possible move to fener depends on nando's future. who do you prefer?
    If exactly one of them, i would make a 1+1 deal with Nando. He's one of the best of all times in Europe. I would pay that amount to him... But Grigonis is also great, i never say no to him.

TBH Grigonis. But he is the only player on the market I would replace De Colo for, All other options rumored until now would be big downgrade.

De Colo is still better but regarding Itoudis signed 3 years contract then it's better to have player who will be here longer then one year.

In different circumstances I would say that next season should be ours, but regarding F4 will be in Istanbul , Fener must me competetive for this season too. That's why I would keep De Colo one ore season.

Yes, it's more money but as I said there are other players where we could make savings.
    well we need to get rid of booker asap. heard some teams want him but will they give him 1.3m a year? that is a tough question. second of all i like polonara even tho he performed shit last season but i blame djordjevic for that. i believe we should keep him and he doesnt earn much at least thats what i heard. about 800k-900k. i also heard some rumours about duverioglu's move to another team and fener replacing him with samet geyik. i dont think turkish players earn much to be honest. we have a nice budget that we can work around with.

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

The reason i pick De Colo is his deep experience. A healthy De Colo (even 35 yo) is still a main piece of the team. I'm on the same direction as Dunston&Efes case. But if no chance for him to stay anymore... In my point of view, only 3 candidates; Kuric (hard to get him from Barca), Prepelic (had a bad injury) and Grigonis.

...what if we cut some, from football section's budget?

https://m.basketnews.com/news-173789...poythress.html

Maccabi & Poythress.
    I like his skills, good choice for Maccabi imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    The reason i pick De Colo is his deep experience. A healthy De Colo (even 35 yo) is still a main piece of the team. I'm on the same direction as Dunston&Efes case. But if no chance for him to stay anymore... In my point of view, only 3 candidates; Kuric (hard to get him from Barca), Prepelic (had a bad injury) and Grigonis.
    Yes, Kuric is hard to get, that's why I said Grigonis is the only one from the market who is available and wouldn't be big downgrade to De Colo.

The best possible scenario is to keep De Colo and bring Grigonis.

If budget is increased 15%, that's around 2 milions and savings on Vesely and De Colo could be around 1m compared to previous salaries. If 3 milions isn't enough to bring Grigonis, Mosley and Willbekin then it's always possibility to release Melih and free around 600k. Ahmet is out too and we save on him some money too. TBH 3.6m cumulative for Vesely+De Colo is ok, considering they beated Micic and Larkin whose contracts are around that number per player.

Yes, Kuric is hard to get, that's why I said Grigonis is the only one from the market who is available and wouldn't be big downgrade to De Colo.

If budget is increased 15%, that's around 2 milions and savings on Vesely and De Colo could be around 1m compared to previous salaries. If 3 milions isn't enough to bring Grigonis, Mosley and Willbekin then it's always possibility to release Melih and free around 600k. Ahmet is out too and we save on him some money too. TBH 3.6m cumulative for Vesely+De Colo is ok, considering they beated Micic and Larkin whose contracts are around that number per player.
    Oh yes, to have together De Colo with Grigonis is something superior. I trust Itoudis as a coach & organisator. That's why i believe he will find solutions on budget & player choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    https://m.basketnews.com/news-173789...poythress.html

Maccabi & Poythress.
    I like his skills, good choice for Maccabi imho.
    A mediocre C for a mediocre team, only 2.03 and 4,2 rebounds/game.

Tomer Ginat will sign, consequently Jake Cohen is out. Nothing to criticize here.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post

Tomer Ginat will sign, consequently Jake Cohen is out. Nothing to criticize here.
    What is with Nunnally and Williams bro? Are they stay?

PF
    29 yo
    7.7 pts, 4.2 rb, 64% two points, 9.8 eff in 20 minutes.
    Athletic, not soft, self disciplined, very useful team player.
    Good addition imho.

we are trying to keep vesely right now and you want to save some money on him? i dont think its going to happen. we can totally save some money on de colo and imo he wouldnt fuss about it. i hate melih as much as you do but we should keep him anyway. just lets pray for x team to offer booker 1.3m a year. otherwise he probably wont leave the team which it will damage our budget very badly.

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

Grigonis had a couple of good games for CSKA but was he that impressive for them overall? De Colo is still better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Grigonis had a couple of good games for CSKA but was he that impressive for them overall? De Colo is still better.
    De Colo is clearly the better player without a doubt.

What is with Nunnally and Williams bro? Are they stay?
    Well, after what Nunnally said about Maccabi's management it is a bit difficult to be confirmed lol. He was the best American last year but no one recognizes it.

Anyway (waiting for Wilbekin's destiny) the answer is that no other foreigner will stay except Evans.

About Poythress, Wikipedia and especially draftexpess claim he is 2.03 and I trust them. A good Fiba ch.league team is being built.
    Last edited by ronmercer80; 06-19-2022 at 03:35 PM.

I think we're all agree on this... but, if De Colo leaves, Grigonis seems one of the best (maybe in this circumstances of TM the best) replacement of De Colo.

About Poythress, Wikipedia and especially draftexpess claim he is 2.03 and I trust them. A good Fiba ch.league team is being built.
    He is a natural PF (can take limited minutes on #5) and 2.03 is ok without doubt for a good jumper. He's a very physical team player, not selfish. I'm not sure which roster Maccabi will built but i'm sure in a team play Alex will be very useful. Of course no team players no party... we'll see the new roster and capability of Katash first.

I already said De Colo is better, he is among top5 on that position. And yes Grigonis wasn't impressive, but I always look for some potential in player not just current performance.

Of course I would keep De Colo rather then any player including Vesely but if Itoudis plans to make some 3y cycle, De Colo won't play with 38y in Fener for sure. That's the only reason.

we are trying to keep vesely right now and you want to save some money on him? i dont think its going to happen.
    His contract is 2.3m, as I know Barca offered 1.8, so why we couldn't keep him for the same money?
    That's 0.5 milions saving

Booker isn't worth 1.3 milions but it's hard for me to even comment earnings of Kokoskov's boys.

Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast