Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

Larkin and Efes 2 more years with NBA out option, official.

Quote Originally Posted by LuDux View Post
    Zalgiris returns Sigitas Birutis (2 years) to replace Marek Blazevic
    He's 56 y.o. Not the best add.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
    He's 56 y.o. Not the best add.
    Fixed

So Efes has now two contracts(with the main players) with NBA out options and they have to wait mid July

How miserable this league and the whole Europe looks with such contracts. If NBA knocks on the door you have to forget all hard work and start from scratch

Bogdan, Melli, Guduric, Udoh, Kokoskov... That's Fener's tribute to NBA last few seasons, Real suffered too, Efes survived until now..

Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    Is this some Joke

Ataman bust be crazy , the king of streetballers , even Moerman is decent player for this moron. His role in Fener I'll never forget

I wrote here before his season in Maccabi that he is the worst guy for them , but their fans here didn't believe, I hope they now understand that with such players you could have circus but not result.

From Mickey and Voigtmman to Williams, how pathetic. I hope we will finish the job tonight with them, before Kokoskov's boys come back

Insiders tolto Della Valle and Mickey are close to sign with Virtus. Mickey should earn 1M€.
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Bazaar Actions;

Fenerbahçe: Onuaku, Geyik.
    Milan: Baron.
    Maccabi: Grigonis.
    Olympiacos: Milutinov.
    Zalgiris: Moneke.

Zenit keeps Pasqual bounded to them, they ask for a 3 millions buyout in order to free him.

This is what happens when a world authority (like FIFA) able to decide in exceptional situations is absent. I insist that the teams with a lower budget should take into consideration the possibility to abandon the actual El and return to play in Fiba competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    Zenit keeps Pasqual bounded to them, they ask for a 3 millions buyout in order to free him.

This is what happens when a world authority (like FIFA) able to decide in exceptional situations is absent. I insist that the teams with a lower budget should take into consideration the possibility to abandon the actual El and return to play in Fiba competitions.
    If you have that money he is worth it. Fener payed to Obradovic 3 milions every year for instance just to set new system in the club. I think Maccabi needs some sort of reset too, because powerhouse with 6 EL titles always must take care of the image, which is damaged last few years with bad signings. Same as Fener

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    As far as I know, Virtus is still in the mix.
    And the recent rumours about an interest for Ibaka is in my opinion a move to Force Mickey's decision.
    Once again another correct shout from radallo.

Anyone know how long Pascual's contract is?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Once again another correct shout from radallo.

Anyone know how long Pascual's contract is?
    According to Israeli media he has an option to leave next year.

It doesn't make sense to engage such an expensive coach when your main goal is to regain the domestic titles.

Maccabi should sign immediately Perasovic or Aharoni (Bnei) and start signing the right players for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    According to Israeli media he has an option to leave next year.

It doesn't make sense to engage such an expensive coach when your main goal is to regain the domestic titles.

Maccabi should sign immediately Perasovic or Aharoni (Bnei) and start signing the right players for the job.
    Thanks for the info.
    You're right, it doesn't make sense, especially considering the fact that his contract must be relatively expensive. Maybe it's just a bargaining posture to get some kind of buyout, even if it isn't 3 million?

Shengelia to renew with Virtus (2 years)

Curious about what will happen with Udoh in the next season
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    Shengelia to renew with Virtus (2 years)

Curious about what will happen with Udoh in the next season
    Difficult to see him in their plans when he missed this season and considering how ambitious Virtus are with signings.

Time for an NBA team to give Kevin Punter a shot with a fully guaranteed deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Difficult to see him in their plans when he missed this season and considering how ambitious Virtus are with signings.
    Agreed. But he's under contract
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

I don't understand why all these Milutinov to Fener rumors came to naught. Fener seriously thinking he is a injury prone player? As far as I remember all of his injuries arose from unlucky possessions. After Vesely's departure, he is the only guy in frontcourt market who will keep Fener in the game next season. Skipping him under these circumstances is pure madness.
    Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK

Quote Originally Posted by slice me nice View Post
    I don't understand why all these Milutinov to Fener rumors came to naught. Fener seriously thinking he is a injury prone player? As far as I remember all of his injuries arose from unlucky possessions. After Vesely's departure, he is the only guy in frontcourt market who will keep Fener in the game next season. Skipping him under these circumstances is pure madness.
    Agree, but after all those mad signings it's hard to expect from the same people to make at least one good fuckin move. I consider him even better fit for Fener then Vesely

Mumbru is new head coach of Valencia. In my opinion, he could be one of the best coach in Europe.

Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast