Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    Maybe yes maybe no but i'm sure media will force to talk Itoudis during the Turkish finals... anyway, imho it seems he's the new coach and he's working on new season's roster.
    I am not sure he is 100% in making our new roster which is understandable because he had VTB final in front.

From now on responsible for everything is Koc, because we are losing time while other teams are deep in the market. We are still locked in Kokoskov's roster

I don't care if next season coach will be Itoudis , Djordjevis or somebody else, point is that we should start asap with negotiations

Maybe it looks like I'm exaggerating with this topic, but this is realy sick situation for the team that past 2 years in a row (with significant budget) was last on the market without idea who is next coach

What a liar this Koc, he is talking about "risk of going to jail " for some finance risks upon Fenerbace basketball section.

Situation is more then simple dude, Beko is sponsor of this club, you are the president of Fener and owner of Beko. Make sponsor contract which will cover all costs and you won't go to jail

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    What a liar this Koc, he is talking about "risk of going to jail " for some finance risks upon Fenerbace basketball section.

Situation is more then simple dude, Beko is sponsor of this club, you are the president of Fener and owner of Beko. Make sponsor contract which will cover all costs and you won't go to jail
    Lmao, yes he said this the other day, I watched it live and also found it very peculiar... he also took all responsibility for the failure in Euroleague, but anyone who follows Koc since prior to his election knows his understanding of basketball is non existent... he put everything in Gherardini’s hands.... and it’s been absolutely horror since then. But IF he feels solely responsible then the question arises why he indeed doesn’t just bump up the beko sponsorship, or sign a secondary sponsor contract with Opet or one of his other million companies... lol.

He also promised surprising and positive things in the upcoming weeks though... we’ll see.

there are official sounding news on twitter that Efes extended Dunston's contract for another year.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    there are official sounding news on twitter that Efes extended Dunston's contract for another year.
    That is smart and right move by efes. Dunston is a winner and great character

That is smart and right move by efes. Dunston is a winner and great character
    Toruko will be furious with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    It depends on who Efes is gonna sign. If there is at least one (better two) more reliable big alongside Pleiß and Dunston I am ok with it premised he is ok with less money. But on the other hand you have a Clyburn who will give you different options. I dont know I need to see the final roster.

I suppose his role will be as back up for someone and support for keeping team chemistry which is the main Efes power. His presence in the team is enough even without many minutes on the court. Ataman knows that very well.

I'm also glad that he will stay with us one more year. That kind of players brings lots of experience & soul (especially when it needed) within the season. He could also easily have 10-15 powerful minutes. Reyes, Jankunas, Teodosic, Simon, Gönlüm, Rentzias, Spanoulis, Rudy... i don't want to start a new conversation or argument on these examples, but they're all there long time for a reason. I just don't understand the new season's strategy of Efes, about the bigs... i mean; Dunston, Pleiss, Nebo, Zizic, Mickey, Güven, Moerman, Singleton... i won't even count Clyburn as #4. Eight bigs for #4-#5..? Ok maybe no Moerman, where are we going??

Olympiacos, Bayern and Maccabi are interested in Jekiri... and Baskonia with Tomic.

I'm also glad that he will stay with us one more year. That kind of players brings lots of experience & soul (especially when it needed) within the season. He could also easily have 10-15 powerful minutes. Reyes, Jankunas, Teodosic, Simon, Gönlüm, Rentzias, Spanoulis, Rudy... i don't want to start a new conversation or argument on these examples, but they're all there long time for a reason. I just don't understand the new season's strategy of Efes, about the bigs... i mean; Dunston, Pleiss, Nebo, Zizic, Mickey, Güven, Moerman, Singleton... i won't even count Clyburn as #4. Eight bigs for #4-#5..? Ok maybe no Moerman, where are we going??
    Zizic and Mickey are replace Petrusev and Moerman, we could say big ugrade. What's Nebo doing here I don't know, I am still affraid some genius from Fener will steal him in last minut

Zizic and Mickey are replace Petrusev and Moerman, we could say big ugrade. What's Nebo doing here I don't know, I am still affraid some genius from Fener will steal him in last minut
    Hahaha... great comment. I trust your words about Zizic, he was my question mark. About Mickey, i still believe Fener will get him. And Nebo, i have hopes... hope you'll be wrong about him.

Billy Baron is a sign of spectacular for you?
    not exactly.if u add baron u added a very good player. if u add baron after pangos, u are making great steps

https://www.eurohoops.net/tr/eurolea...an-vazgecildi/

No more Nebo for Efes... then i hope your fear don't face yourself

https://www.eurohoops.net/tr/eurolea...an-vazgecildi/

No more Nebo for Efes... then i hope your fear don't face yourself
    Under this management, Fener is gathering place for all sorts of junk, I doubted from the start how such streetballer isn't on target of our brains

Hahaha... great comment. I trust your words about Zizic, he was my question mark. About Mickey, i still believe Fener will get him. And Nebo, i have hopes... hope you'll be wrong about him.
    TBH it was more about Mickey replacing Moerman which could be great improvement, but Zizic is better then Petrusev also, so it's double benefit for Efes. I don't have any hope about Mickey and Fener btw

TBH it was more about Mickey replacing Moerman which could be great improvement, but Zizic is better then Petrusev also, so it's double benefit for Efes. I don't have any hope about Mickey and Fener btw
    Fenerbahçe is badly targeting Mickey from the begining, as i know... of course i would like to see him in Efes, but till Murathanoglu told, i didn't even know he's an option for us.

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    I think Delaney won't play anymore in Europe.
    I guess this thread is confirming that

https://twitter.com/foe23/status/153...nQ_osQhgA&s=19
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

I consider Laso as one of top5 coaches in EL realy mean that. But he is fool regarding roster selection, with one of the highest budgets. Thompkins, guy who hurted us in Belgrade 2018, wasn't good for this F4. His rebound in final minut was painfull almost as Khryapa's score in last seconds in Berlin. He is guy for highest level but Laso decided he is not needed, and lost final from awful Efes, shadow of the team from 2019.

I am saying that just because he had heart attack and I am sorry for that, wish him all the best. I am sure pressure around F4 didn't help much for his health

Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast