No announcement yet.

Euroleague / European Club Competitions 2022/23 - Signings & Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moerman is actually rumoured (together with DeColo) to AS Monaco.
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• I'm stunned that Itoudis didn't bring no one from his ex boys until now. I hope he won't repeat Kokoskov's mistakes

Also with De Colo(his ex boy too) is waiting too much imo.

If Willbekin is the best he can then he should stay in Moscow

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
        Great job for them. after Davis those two. I am just suspicious about Baron.

Peters could be good signing for Efes instead of Moerman, similar type of player but better.(better spot up shooter). For Fener too, but I would rather go for Thompkins
        Moerman owns Peters in most of the categories even maybe in shooting part (Controversial but a better shooter in general for me). Better rebounder, better defender and likes more physical game. Moerman had a very good shooting season this year actually. What cheapens Moerman is some of easy mistakes that cost the team dearly. And he got older. Maybe, that's the main reason why Efes wanted to change him.
        Last edited by slice me nice; 06-29-2022, 09:09 AM.
        Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
        Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy M View Post
          If all the rumours/agrees will be as published, Maccabi will be:

PG: L. Brown, Ziv, John-D
          SG: Baldwin, Hollins, Heidinger(?)
          SF: Hillard, Menco, Pnini
          PF: Colson, New player, Lief
          C: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin
          If Heidegger stays as I hope I think that one player between Ziv and Diba will be released. The latter has a "heavier" contract so he would be the favourite.

The good news here are that the best choices (Brown, Colson) have a two-year or annual+ team option contracts. In case of failure they might be confirmed unless of course they criticize the management like Nunnally.

Comment

• Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
            Moerman owns Peters in most of the categories even maybe in shooting part (Controversial but a better shooter in general for me). Better rebounder, better defender and likes more physcial game. Moerman had a very good shooting season this year actually. What cheapens Moerman is some of easy mistakes that costs the team dearly. And he got older. Maybe, that's the main reason why Efes wanted to change him.
            Bolded part, you said what I mean, and that is the biggest reason why I don't like him. Beside that in F4 his impact was zero. If Efes wants three peat, they need players capable to shoot in biggest games not just regular season. Moerman isn't that guy. This time there is no Singleton to save the day

Comment

• So it's official now, Moerman is out.

Comment

So it's official now, Moerman is out.
                Does it feel surreal that you finally got to write this?

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
                  I've seen few eurocup matches and I like him a lot.. versatile, good IQ.. seem a bit inconsistent through the game though.. definitely a good signing. Curious too see him in EL
                  Nenad Canak said, he is fan of Panathinaikos, Olympiacos offers him more money, and he thinks Bartzokas is better coach than last coach in Pao. Canak also said, Lietkabelis signed him without expectations, almost because is brother of Georgios.

Comment

Great job for them. after Davis those two. I am just suspicious about Baron.

Peters could be good signing for Efes instead of Moerman, similar type of player but better.(better spot up shooter). For Fener too, but I would rather go for Thompkins
                    Thompkins had a bad injury and after that he's not the same again. No need to risk the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
                      That would be better if Efes could keep Moerman. Peters is not a better player. Unnecessary move if he comes to Efes.
                      Imho it's time to say goodbye Moerman. He's done with Efes. It would be better if Ataman would take a look on Reggie Perry. That would be the greatest move for #4 & #5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                        Does it feel surreal that you finally got to write this?
                        All my boys are out, Nunnally, Williams, Moerman, just Kokoskov's boys are hard to release

Comment

• Originally posted by Worrax View Post
                          Thompkins had a bad injury and after that he's not the same again. No need to risk the season.
                          Everything in life is risk bro, Covid is risk, any player could get injured in any moment, that's risk too. Streetballer in the team is even more risk

Though in some point you are right about him, but still look Pleis for instance, guy was more injured then healthy but he played the whole season and at the end was the main player in the final, title winner

Comment

Everything in life is risk bro, Covid is risk, any player could get injured in any moment, that's risk too. Streetballer in the team is even more risk

Though in some point you are right about him, still look Pleis for instance, guy was more injured then healthy but he played the whole season and at the end was the main player in the final, title winner
                            Yeah you're wright, too.. i think i have good experience about life at this age but let's say "bile bile lades" (God damn, how can you say it English..!) is not my type of life As i read in basketnews, he will never be the same player as before cause his injury effected him badly. Highly risky... Anyway, you never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Worrax View Post
                              Yeah you're wright, too.. i think i have good experience about life at this age but let's say "bile bile lades" (God damn, how can you say it English..!) is not my type of life As i read in basketnews, he will never be the same player as before cause his injury effected him badly. Highly risky... Anyway, you never know.
                              Life is an evaluation of the benefit/risk ratio. I strictly agree with you. He isnt worth it.

Comment

• Reggie Perry... that's all i want to Efes

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information