NCAA Season 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    "Some reports" is just Snow's post. This is what I hate about sporting news sometimes just recycling someone's post
    I would agree with the sentiments of Snow and co. here. We know SMC and MVP are talking. We know SBP has been hands off with the publicity recently. Actually SBP has been silent since replacing Tab. SBP's recent moves has not been of an organization on the top of its game. We also know Al Chuas history with Tab and his orgs treatment of foreign coaches. All evidencw show is that RSA has delegated all basketball matters to him.

But despite the foreign coaches time and again showing much better than expected results we still feel Chot still has best chances of coaching the world cup. The Philippine basketball stakeholders have become stupid because of their self interest. They want the PBA to contribute to the national team but half heartedly support its preparation.The PBA players have been embarassed recently but the PBA still wants to insinuate itself and its currently favored local coach, Chot. But they are sabotaging our national team. The more they push Chot and the ill fitting PBA olayers the worse the world cup preparation becomes. Because the better coaches--Tab and Nenad--and the better fitting players--international and college players--are pushed aside for the favored local coach and ill fitting local players.

Comment

Clint Escamis coming back to mapua. escamis-hernandez duo did wonders in the jrs.

Comment

Originally posted by DrainBamager View Post
        Clint Escamis coming back to mapua. escamis-hernandez duo did wonders in the jrs.
        wow. is this confirmed?
        we're prolly contenders again
        sigpic

Comment

If this is true it will be another letran mapua finals. As for San Beda, I dont think they will be in the f4 this season.

Hope CFL returns.

Comment

Originally posted by totoy123 View Post
            If this is true it will be another letran mapua finals. As for San Beda, I dont think they will be in the f4 this season.

Hope CFL returns.
            san beda already recruiting anton brodett's phenoms, they already secured a couple of 6'3 guards. NCAA will be back to its double round robin format next season. Interesting how mapua can retain their status as title contenders. they benefited the most on the single round robin format

Comment

san beda already recruiting anton brodett's phenoms, they already secured a couple of 6'3 guards. NCAA will be back to its double round robin format next season. Interesting how mapua can retain their status as title contenders. they benefited the most on the single round robin format
              Jude is the one conducting practices. Goodluck🙄 Also is it true that amsali went back to NU?

Comment

Originally posted by totoy123 View Post
                Jude is the one conducting practices. Goodluck�� Also is it true that amsali went back to NU?
                no news about him but I doubt it will happen after that failing mark thing lol

Comment

no news about him but I doubt it will happen after that failing mark thing lol
                  i even wonder whether amsali would crack the rotation over at NU right now. they have a very promising frontline of figueroa, minerva, malonzo, and i assume a FSA. even guards like rey torres and clemente play the 3 as well. based on his last season at san beda where he seemed to be short and fat, i doubt if he'll make a difference over at NU.

Comment

btw where in the hell is dan arches now? I know he also joined UE 3 years ago but no news about him.

Comment

any updates from these former jrs standouts?
                      Dan Arches
                      Sam Abu Hijleh
                      Mike Enriquez (not the newscaster)
                      Joshua Ramirez

Comment

Dan Arches
                        Sam Abu Hijleh
                        Joshua Ramirez
                        mike was recruited by ayo to play for the UST ages ago.
                        sigpic

Comment

Dan Arches
                          Sam Abu Hijleh
                          Joshua Ramirez
                          Sam came back to Mendiola after the ACL injury he sustained from his UST stint. He was not the same player after the injury

Dan Arches I remember him carrying load for MIT Red Robins in the Finals where Escamis got hurt. At one point he really looked better than Escamis. Whatever happened to his game?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                            Sam came back to Mendiola after the ACL injury he sustained from his UST stint. He was not the same player after the injury

Dan Arches I remember him carrying load for MIT Red Robins in the Finals where Escamis got hurt. At one point he really looked better than Escamis. Whatever happened to his game?
                            last time I checked arches and escamis were recruited by UE
                            I remember enriquez won the mvp because ricci was ineligible to win it afer a game suspension.

Comment

Dan Arches
                              Sam Abu Hijleh
                              Joshua Ramirez
                              Isn't Ramirez with Letran now?

Comment

Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                                Isn't Ramirez with Letran now?
                                he left FEU?

Comment

Working...
                                X