NCAA Season 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IPC View Post
    Apparently, NCAA Management Committee don't want Ayo back: https://twitter.com/snowbadua/status...0JQwE3-oQ&s=19
    Of course. Why would they want to accept something that's going to upgrade the opposition. They want the Super friends unopposed.

BTW I thought he left Letran in good terms? I know there was an outrage at first pero supposedly they received a generous donation?

Comment

Originally posted by DrainBamager View Post
      how about the likes of mike mara, mowell morales and edson serrano these guys are 6'5 and above players are they still in high school?
      How do Mara and Morales play? Serrano, I think, wants to be a big.

Comment

Originally posted by IPC View Post
        Apparently, NCAA Management Committee don't want Ayo back: https://twitter.com/snowbadua/status...0JQwE3-oQ&s=19
        Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
        Of course. Why would they want to accept something that's going to upgrade the opposition. They want the Super friends unopposed.

BTW I thought he left Letran in good terms? I know there was an outrage at first pero supposedly they received a generous donation?
        Plus on the personal level, Chua hates Ayo. So I guess he's stuck in 3x3 for now

Comment

for those who follow the ncaa religiously, any potential gilas prospects in the near future?

remember catching a final four game and noticed yukien andrada. a tall forward with some wing skills and a good shooter. would a little weight loss could perhaps help him play the wing or is he strictly a stretch big?

Comment

Originally posted by dubidub View Post
            for those who follow the ncaa religiously, any potential gilas prospects in the near future?

remember catching a final four game and noticed yukien andrada. a tall forward with some wing skills and a good shooter. would a little weight loss could perhaps help him play the wing or is he strictly a stretch big?
            That 6'5 Allen Liwag guy, that Reyes had a hard-on

Comment

Originally posted by Dotch View Post
              That 6'5 Allen Liwag guy, that Reyes had a hard-on
              is he the next Carl Bryan Cruz???

Comment

Originally posted by robert0326
                So if Chua/SMC will take over SBP, Guys like Ayo and Baldwin sure will have no place in his tenure... We all know Chua always fight back whoever against his principle... This is also another link of Ayo and possible coaching gig at San Beda..

https://fastbreak.com.ph/aldin-ayo-s...7FK4tGoXXFz9JA
                "Some reports" is just Snow's post. This is what I hate about sporting news sometimes just recycling someone's post

Comment

Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                  "Some reports" is just Snow's post. This is what I hate about sporting news sometimes just recycling someone's post
                  Just fastbreak. Its really bottom barrel.

Comment

Clint Escamis leaves UE after one season. Possibly returning to Mapua or transferring to another UAAP school.

University of the East lost one of its building blocks on Tuesday. Clint Escamis has bid the Red Warriors farewell, leaving the school after just one season. Multiple sources closely monitoring the situation confirmed the development to Tiebreaker Times. After a stellar run with Malayan, the 5-foot-11 guard committed to UE, which was then under […]

Comment

Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                      Clint Escamis leaves UE after one season. Possibly returning to Mapua or transferring to another UAAP school.

https://tiebreakertimes.com.ph/tbt/c...aves-ue/243317
                      Mapua should make a move now. Ateneo and FEU just lost their respective top PGs, expect the 2 schools to make a move also and ofcourse theres long hair and the letran knights who can snatch the kid in a blink of an eye

Comment

Mapua should make a move now. Ateneo and FEU just lost their respective top PGs, expect the 2 schools to make a move also and ofcourse theres long hair and the letran knights who can snatch the kid in a blink of an eye
                        San Beda tried to recruit Escamis a few years ago.

Comment

San Beda tried to recruit Escamis a few years ago.
                          I think he choose mapua over san beda that time then made a u turn and transferred to UE. I think its either Mapua or another UAAP team are his options.

Comment

https://tiebreakertimes.com.ph/tbt/c...aves-ue/243317
                            Ateneo...guy is good..
                            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

I think he choose mapua over san beda that time then made a u turn and transferred to UE. I think its either Mapua or another UAAP team are his options.
                              I think Escamis is better off returning to Mapua or transferring to Adamson.

Comment

I think Escamis is better off returning to Mapua or transferring to Adamson.
                                Mapua - they get a legit PG
                                Adamson - smooth transition when lastimosa leaves
                                Ateneo - replacement for SJ

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information