NCAA Season 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLSU was after Oftana for sure.

People from the side of Beda, will of course deny it but that was close to a done deal.

The level of play of teams in the NCAA has been the lowest its been.
    Every team except ust would run away into the finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulLee3 View Post
      Migs Ocson is also a Gilas player candidate.
      Gilas youth to with kai so definitely..
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by spaxcundo View Post
        Sven Gagate's class from LSGH were "picked" to watch the game live.
        Recruitment is at full swing
        Among his peers at LSGH, it's Coronel who stands out to me the most. At 6'4, kid's quickness and athleticism is off the charts, once he goes hard downhill, it's pretty hard to stop him. He also has steady handles though shooting still has a lot to improve.

Comment

• Originally posted by earldeboy View Post
          Among his peers at LSGH, it's Coronel who stands out to me the most. At 6'4, kid's quickness and athleticism is off the charts, once he goes hard downhill, it's pretty hard to stop him. He also has steady handles though shooting still has a lot to improve.
          I hope Coronel goes to a college that will develop him at 2/3, with that skillset. Until recently, mobile, long 6'4"-6'5" guys like him had been developed as utility fours, or 3/4 players at least, like Mac Belo, Art dela Cruz, Simon Camacho.

Comment

• Originally posted by impracticaljokers2000 View Post
            Nelle just salty
            how about the fact that Oftana implied it's factual by answering why he didn't go? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by cha34 View Post
              how about the fact that Oftana implied it's factual by answering why he didn't go? lol
              Its all on boyet and jude..Bring back advani as manager and get a new coach. Unless boyet and jude are out sbu wont be in the finals anytime soon
              Last edited by totoy123; 11-29-2022, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• UST fans will kill me on twitter, so i'll say it right here, Bring NIC CABA?ERO home lol.

Comment

• James kwekutye is still eligible for san beda. I think he's 26 already by then 🤣🤣

Comment

• NCAA Season 98

Here are the results from Final Four of the 98th National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Tuesday at the Filoil EcoOil Centre. It will be defending champion Colegio de San Juan de Letran versus College of Saint Benilde for the title! READ MORE
                    Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
                    Servinio's Blog of Sports
                    Servinio's Official YouTube channel
                    Servinio's Official TWITTER account
                    Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                      Su Daniel suffered a knee injury in the FilOil game of 2011 versus ADMU while attempting an alley up over ADMU?s debuting center Greg Slaughter.

SBU had a deep roster in 2011; Lanete, Caram, Dela Rosa, Jake Pascual, Semerad twins, Kyle Pascual, Dave Marcelo, Jaypee Mendoza and rookie Baser Amer. They swept SSC-R in the elims 2-0 and in the Finals 2-0.
                      That Sthugs team would wipe the floor with any NCAA team from the past 2 seasons. But the depth and talent from that SBC team was something else. Heck even Melo Lim was a contributor and his inclusion to the team was questionable

Comment

• Originally posted by earldeboy View Post
                        Is Coronel part of class 2023 sir?

Comment

When I was still studying in LSGH we were 10 sections per batch. If there was a big basketball game only 2 sections were randomly picked in 3rd & 4th year to watch the game live.

Im assuming since everyone is after Gagate, his section was "picked" to watch the game live. Its a long shot but since he is a greenie there is still a chance.
                          coach Charles acknowledged his attendance and replied on twitter that Seven hopefully commits to "our green". lol

Comment

• Originally posted by cha34 View Post
                            coach Charles acknowledged his attendance and replied on twitter that Seven hopefully commits to "our green". lol
                            what are the chances that he might consider CSB since I believe it boils down between DLSU and UP now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrainBamager View Post
                              what are the chances that he might consider CSB since I believe it boils down between DLSU and UP now.
                              Idk man. All he said is that he wants minutes. Hell most likely go to a school with a depleted front court.

Comment

Is Coronel part of class 2023 sir?
                                Not sure if he's already graduating high school this year but he's the same batch as Gagate - born 2004.

I'm high on Coronel. Hopefully his guard skills will be utilized to its full potential by whatever college he'll commit to.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information