Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Season 98

Default NCAA Season 98

Defending Champions: Letran Knights
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

<a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKXZkNMaQAAyZ__?format=jpg&name=large target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKXZkNMa...jpg&name=large</a>

The proposed schedule starts this September 2022 and will revert back to the normal double round robin elimination format.

Host school is Emilio Aguinaldo College.

Frankie Lim /Ayo to San Beda according to Snow. That came out of nowhere. I thought FL burned some bridges on his way out?

SB post might be just a stepping stone for Ayo in the MVP camp. I expect bigger things if Ayo gives SB back the crown. Hmmm..maybe MVP camp grooming / transitioning for a possible coaching vacancy?

Quote Originally Posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    Frankie Lim /Ayo to San Beda according to Snow. That came out of nowhere. I thought FL burned some bridges on his way out?
    I heard about Ayo allegedly moving to Mendiola from older alumnis just last week. I didn’t pay too much attention to this.

The resignation(?) of UST asst coaches including Joph Cleopas may fuel this rumor. Cleopas was a former strength and conditioning coach of San Beda during Fernandez (2013-2014 and 2017-2018) and Jamike (2015-2016). Joph Cleopas had a hand in bring in fellow Cebuanos Jomari Sollano to Letran and JB Bahio to San Beda.

As for Frankie Lim, his wife is the niece of MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
    I heard about Ayo allegedly moving to Mendiola from older alumnis just last week. I didn’t pay too much attention to this.

The resignation(?) of UST asst coaches including Joph Cleopas may fuel this rumor. Cleopas was a former strength and conditioning coach of San Beda during Fernandez (2013-2014 and 2017-2018) and Jamike (2015-2016). Joph Cleopas had a hand in bring in fellow Cebuanos Jomari Sollano to Letran and JB Bahio to San Beda.

As for Frankie Lim, his wife is the niece of MVP.
    So Coach Aldin Ayo is an upgrade over existing coaches? Letran and Mapua have upended San Beda. Frankie Lim yeah i follow his wife Olen Lim who is a style trainer. Ms. O @msolen
    Last edited by Goose; 05-26-2022 at 11:10 PM.

This feels weird. I could still remember what happened in Araneta post game some 10+ years ago..

2 NCAA Titles in one year for Letran? Season 98 to open in September 10.

https://www.philstar.com/sports/2022...tRBprTuSgUlyGQ

Aldin Ayo according to insiders has an inside track in coaching the Red Lions. Ayo was once a student of San Beda before transferring to Letran.

Quote Originally Posted by IPC View Post
    Nenad Vučinić is MERALCO's consultant: https://tbti.me/s22fmj
    Beda could use Nenad as an assistant, though. Get him to have some input into the Red Cubs program, to see if any tweaks to their development system and tactics are necessary.

Red Cubs has recruited a pair of 17 year old 6’3” guards. Andre Dungo from Pampanga and James Nacua from Australia.

Red Cubs has recruited a pair of 17 year old 6’3” guards. Andre Dungo from Pampanga and James Nacua from Australia.
    how about the likes of mike mara, mowell morales and edson serrano these guys are 6'5 and above players are they still in high school?

Quote Originally Posted by DrainBamager View Post
    how about the likes of mike mara, mowell morales and edson serrano these guys are 6'5 and above players are they still in high school?
    Yes I think so since they are recruits of coach Anton Brodett like the new ones posted above. They say Serrano is graduating and Morales is the youngest of the three you mentioned.

Aldin Ayo according to insiders has an inside track in coaching the Red Lions. Ayo was once a student of San Beda before transferring to Letran.
    Apparently, NCAA Management Committee don't want Ayo back: https://twitter.com/snowbadua/status...0JQwE3-oQ&s=19

Apparently, NCAA Management Committee don't want Ayo back: https://twitter.com/snowbadua/status...0JQwE3-oQ&s=19
    Of course. Why would they want to accept something that's going to upgrade the opposition. They want the Super friends unopposed.

BTW I thought he left Letran in good terms? I know there was an outrage at first pero supposedly they received a generous donation?

Quote Originally Posted by DrainBamager View Post
    How do Mara and Morales play? Serrano, I think, wants to be a big.

Quote Originally Posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    Of course. Why would they want to accept something that's going to upgrade the opposition. They want the Super friends unopposed.

BTW I thought he left Letran in good terms? I know there was an outrage at first pero supposedly they received a generous donation?
    Plus on the personal level, Chua hates Ayo. So I guess he's stuck in 3x3 for now

for those who follow the ncaa religiously, any potential gilas prospects in the near future?

remember catching a final four game and noticed yukien andrada. a tall forward with some wing skills and a good shooter. would a little weight loss could perhaps help him play the wing or is he strictly a stretch big?

Quote Originally Posted by dubidub View Post
    for those who follow the ncaa religiously, any potential gilas prospects in the near future?

remember catching a final four game and noticed yukien andrada. a tall forward with some wing skills and a good shooter. would a little weight loss could perhaps help him play the wing or is he strictly a stretch big?
    That 6'5 Allen Liwag guy, that Reyes had a hard-on

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast