• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
    Even Micic is replacable.
    For example?

Comment

Originally posted by Worrax View Post
      Seems like; Simon, Petrusev, Moerman and Beaubois (still not sure) leaving..? Micic's situation is not clear yet.
      Sure staying guys: Singleton, Pleiß (third center)
      Sure going guys: Petrusev, Moerman, Dunston, Simon
      Might leave to the NBA (high probability): Micic
      Very low probability leave to NBA: Larkin:
      unknown: Beaubois

Comment

Sure staying guys: Singleton, Pleiß (third center)
        Sure going guys: Petrusev, Moerman, Dunston, Simon
        Might leave to the NBA (high probability): Micic
        Very low probability leave to NBA: Larkin:
        unknown: Beaubois
        Why is Micic high probability? Will OKC trade his rights?
        previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
          Why is Micic high probability? Will OKC trade his rights?
          Hell try it anyway. At least there are some information that indicates in this direction. I mean he has nothing to prove in Europe anymore. I am pretty sure hell go.

Comment

For example?
            Satoransky.

Comment

I don't think Ataman will let Dunston go. I think he can use him next year as a 8-12 minutes backup. About Micic; me personally don't think he will leave. Of course anything's possible but he's clever and never accepts being 2nd or 3rd option after 2 EL glories... on the other hand, question is; any NBA team needs him or not..? We'll get the answers when time comes.

Comment

I don't understand this underestimation of Pleiss. I mean guy outplayed two of the best 5 EL centers in one single(the most important) game. In any world and mind he can't be 3rd center in any team

But some people simple can't admit their mistakes and bad estimates of good players

Comment

I don't think Ataman will let Dunston go. I think he can use him next year as a 8-12 minutes backup. About Micic; me personally don't think he will leave. Of course anything's possible but he's clever and never accepts being 2nd or 3rd option after 2 EL glories... on the other hand, question is; any NBA team needs him or not..? We'll get the answers when time comes.
                  You cant use Pleiß and Dunston in the same roster. One will go and Pleiß is younger has a better skill set (shooting bigs are rare). I would be very very surprised if both stayed.

It would be a big mistake. How old is Dunston? 37? I mean enough is enough.

Comment

Satoransky.
                    Only 1..? This is today's news, but till today what was your options for example except Satoransky?

Comment

Dunston should stay as back up, his experience and character are priceless

I also think Micic will stay and he won't make a mistake. He is not in early 20s anymore to make fresh start

Comment

You cant use Pleiß and Dunston in the same roster. One will go and Pleiß is younger has a better skill set (shooting bigs are rare). I would be very very surprised if both stayed.

It would be a big mistake. How old is Dunston? 37? I mean enough is enough.
                        Reyes played till 41 if'm not wrong and i think Dunston has enough physcal power to take care as back up 10 minutes. We will need, imo... about Pleiss, he's also not too young, 33-34 something. With an athletic good rebounder (a newcomer) these trio can handle the season well enough i think...

Comment

Only 1..? This is today's news, but till today what was your options for example except Satoransky?
                          Then you change your style... where is the problem when you have Clyburn? You can create more from the low post. Clyburn is a beast from the low post, can defend easily 4 positions is a beast creating for himself from the low post. Shots can be difficult from time to time but still it would work.

A second ball handler with some shooting is always available. Payton Siva, Alex Perez, even Canaan would be enough or if you want someone who can defend and handle the ball a big Kenan Sipahi is your man.

This doesnt mean that these guys can replace Micic but you dont have to play the same style.

Comment

Reyes played till 41 if'm not wrong and i think Dunston has enough physcal power to take care as back up 10 minutes. We will need, imo... about Pleiss, he's also not too young, 33-34 something. With an athletic good rebounder (a newcomer) these trio can handle the season well enough i think...
                            No, I think in a different way. Pleiß staying is ok but Dunston should retire and Efes should get Mike Tobey. He is a perfect fit and another rebounding big who can stay in front of forwards and defend in the low post.

Comment

Then you change your style... where is the problem when you have Clyburn? You can create more from the low post. Clyburn is a beast from the low post, can defend easily 4 positions is a beast creating for himself from the low post. Shots can be difficult from time to time but still it would work.

A second ball handler with some shooting is always available. Payton Siva, Alex Perez, even Canaan would be enough or if you want someone who can defend and handle the ball a big Kenan Sipahi is your man.

This doesnt mean that these guys can replace Micic but you dont have to play the same style.
                              Everything's possible of course but if i have to choose, i won't risk and keep Micic. By the way, replacing Micic any of these guys, i would prefer Satoransky of course.

Comment

No, I think in a different way. Pleiß staying is ok but Dunston should retire and Efes should get Mike Tobey. He is a perfect fit and another rebounding big who can stay in front of forwards and defend in the low post.
                                I like Tobey so much but not sure if he can make a Dunston effect..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information