Anadolu Efes 2022/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
    I cant write down names but a tall point guard who can defend and make some plays. Finding a Micic replacement atm is impossible. Maybe Satoransky but he is in Barca thats to 99% secure and even Sato would only give 50% of what is Micic capable of on offense but Sato is a better defender than Micic. Calathes would be an option profile wise but too expensive. Tylor Dorsey is not a bad defender and he can shoot but low IQ guy. Darrun Hillard would also be a good fit.
    Even thinking about the possible players which could replace him makes me feel sick. He should stay, synergy

Comment

Originally posted by Worrax View Post
      Even thinking about the possible players which could replace him makes me feel sick. He should stay, synergy
      I am sick and tired of him. I want to get rid of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Worrax View Post
        If Micic leaves...

Who do you think could replace him?

Which player can be suitable for a duo with Larkin?
        Nate Wolters. Now with new mvp duo Larkin Clyburn there is no need for Micic copy. Better option is Larkin's back up and Wolters is ideal guy for that. He knows everything what is needed for that role.

They have to replace Beabuois too, he is too old and he sucks on every F4 until now.

If Efes intend to attack three peat then stronger character guy should come. My sugestion is Grigonis.

Comment

There was rumor about Larkin to Fener, which is almost impossible. But nobody mentioned opposite direction

Regarding De Colo is free agent and Micic will leave 99%, Efes could make trio Larkin, De Colo, Clyburn and lock the 3rd title in a row.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information