No announcement yet.

EuroLeague 2022/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many things Partizan lost out of the court when Bartomeu has been head man of Euroleague. 2013-14 we didnt play even qualification, Levski for example does, 2010 Prokom got a licence, despite we played f4, even pots on draw changed this year, theretofore we should be 1st pot, with changing we are 3rd. In covid19 cancelation season, we also lost, because we are 1stplaced in Aba League and we had home court advantage in Eurocup until the end.

This year it could be to not get a wild card, equally reasonably like we got, in certain sense it back to us what has taken. I expect we ll be at least decent and something more, also to be better than our eternal rival in more regular conditions than those in Aba league. Thanks to clubs who are voted for this decision, Fenerbahce, Efes, Olympiacos, Real, Baskonia, Barcelona and Zalgiris, its nice to be in this company again.

Comment

Gongrats to Partizan, well deserved after winning Eurocup and ABA.

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
        Gongrats to Partizan, well deserved after winning Eurocup and ABA.
        Congrats you to, 13-14 Euroleague after changing rules during the season, 14-15 after withdrawal of Cibona, 20-21 season cancelation. Formally, this season Crvena Zvezda also got Wild Card, becauce Aba league champions doesnt play authomatically.

Comment

Turkey in this moment can give only 2 high level clubs for EL, all other clubs are below the ladder. Partizan is stronger and with bigger budget then 3rd strongest Turkish club.

I think this is the right decision.

Comment

Galatasaray and Darussafaka have correct quality, but not much more than that. Additional problem is playing in FCL, also in that competition Turkish clubs are step behind Spannish teams from middle placement.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
              Turkey in this moment can give only 2 high level clubs for EL, all other clubs are below the ladder. Partizan is stronger and with bigger budget then 3rd strongest Turkish club.

I think this is the right decision.
              Agree with this, fair decision. Thank God not 2 Spanish teams more

Comment

As a Joventut fan I would have preferred to see them over Valencia. Joventut have huge support and a great history, plus they have been the 3rd best team in Spain this season. That being said, Valencia are also a strong club with great support.

Comment

Originally posted by eal View Post
                  As a Joventut fan I would have preferred to see them over Valencia. Joventut have huge support and a great history, plus they have been the 3rd best team in Spain this season. That being said, Valencia are also a strong club with great support.
                  I agree,Joventut more deserved than Valencia, better play in Eurocup, semi-final unlike quarter-final in Liga Endesa. Some past seasons and bigger financial budget make decisive role. You have good situation in Eurocup for winning or going in final next season, with suspension of Russian clubs and also 3 clubs from Eurocup going to Euroleague, Eurocup has became most weak many years ago.

Comment

London Lions, the third best team in Britain will be competing in the 2022-23 EuroCup. Jordi's London fantasies will never ever end, will they?

Nice to see Prometey in the EuroCup and interesting too given that they were previously in the BCL and pretty competitive in that competition.

Despite the situation with the Russian teams, the Euroleague line-up still looks strong. But like Nemanja95 indicated, EuroCup looks weaker and weaker.

Comment

London Lions possible home court?

Comment

Originally posted by Nemanja95 View Post
                        I agree,Joventut more deserved than Valencia. Some past seasons and bigger financial budget make decisive role.
                        I believe the future plans played a larger role than the past achievements.

To my knowledge Valencia and Virtus have the best "business plans" (including youth teams, female team, etc..)

Budget for sure played a role as well
                        EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

GS will join in year or two. They have ambitious plan and good coach

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                            London Lions possible home court?

Will the number of fans reduce much?
                            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                              Will the number of fans reduce much?
                              Haha, probably not.

Comment

Budgets according to Marca.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information