EuroLeague 2022/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
    Will the cowards of Jordi-Cup throw Partizan out of the competition after they travelled to Russia to take part in VTB supercup?

I'm not holding my breath.
    Is it consistently, European countries take gas and oil by multiple prizes from Russia, and suspense club from European competitions,because playing with Russian clubs in almost preparation games ? Is not your reasoning dehumanizing of one nation, because political mess who made their powers ? Do you consider employees in Russian clubs responsible for invasion on Ukraine ?

It's ok to suspend Russian clubs from European competitions, because in these political circumstances is too complicated to organize games and journeys. Someone has to lose, Russian clubs like those which are from country who are most responsible for such chaos, lose for politics of their own country. But we should discuss about suspension like it's happened something horiffic, as Partizan played in Afghanistan on Taliban's tournament.

Comment

So after all F4 won't be in Istanbul(or Dubai) but Kaunas, true neutral court(except if Zalgiris qualifies)

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
        So after all F4 won't be in Istanbul(or Dubai) but Kaunas, true neutral court(except if Zalgiris qualifies)
        Is it announced? It's also said that Berlin will host F4 in 2024.

Comment

Originally posted by tonia View Post
          Is it announced? It's also said that Berlin will host F4 in 2024.
          I guess Berlin is planned in 2024 as a compensation for 2022.
          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

I just asking here, Why NBA and Euroleague can't conduct atleast 1 week break for FIBA windows, while other leagues can? Leagues like B-League, NBL, CBA, South American leagues have 1 week break for FIBA windows.... NBA and Euroleague should realize that Basketball is now a global sport, Most of basketball players dream to play for their respective national teams... This is for pride... I can't imagine WC next year w/o Giannis or Doncic or Jokic... NBA & Euroleague should do a break for that... Is one week break affected their income? They have full 4-5 months regular season and they can compress their schedule for that... And it will help also to others that suffering injuries during regular season.... 1 week break probably will approve for some of NBA players, especially likes of LeBron, Durant, Kawhi, etc... to recharge to the next gameday

Comment

Teams I like the most until now.

Barca- the whole roster, but coach is a little bit weird
              Efes- big trio(in fact big duo until now)+ Mbaye and Pleiss
              Oly- Fall and Walkup are main players, rest of the team is mediocre or above including "mvp" Vezenkov. Great coach btw
              CZ- Vildosa and Nedovic is 2nd best duo in EL(maybe Campazzo will be added, though I am not too impressed with that signing)

They are my favorites for F4

Comment

the first of the RS is over, and this was probably the most competitive season ever so far.

the biggest surprises are probably Zalgiris & Baskonia, both of which were projected to be among the last 4. this I guess shows how clueless we are in general
                the most disappointing team was I guess Milano. Not sure if any other team comes close.

player-wise, I'd say Howard & Motley were the most impressive newcomers.
                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

and where is financial panel now?

Eurobasket
                  @EurobasketNews
                  Serbia - FIBA Arbitral Tribunal:1706/21 (Jankovic v/ KK Partizan NIS Beograd)

Eurobasket
                  @EurobasketNews
                  Serbia - FIBA Arbitral Tribunal:1703/21 (Gordic v/ Basketball Club Partizan)
                  partizan owes to jankovic 200k, and to gordic 300k(he played for partizan 3 years ago)

so, how come that someone who officiall owes for taxes last year 5,5m euros, doesnt have blocked account, and bringing 6-7 players which contracts are from 900-1,3m per year plus have several debts for former players?

just an update, partizan now owes 7m euros for taxes and their account still isnt and wont be blocked. guess thats calls "repression" from state..
                  and if financial panel would check their papers and debts to former players, someone would need to go for jail..
                  luckily for them they are good friends with glickman and was threat him well a 2-3 weeks ago with some fine vine and "moral lady"..

ofcourse there is still several teams as elpa is said that owes for former players, but financial panel doenst check them..
                  but they was ban zvezda, even after everything is paid for former players..

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
                    and where is financial panel now?

partizan owes to jankovic 200k, and to gordic 300k(he played for partizan 3 years ago)

so, how come that someone who officiall owes for taxes last year 5,5m euros, doesnt have blocked account, and bringing 6-7 players which contracts are from 900-1,3m per year plus have several debts for former players?

just an update, partizan now owes 7m euros for taxes and their account still isnt and wont be blocked. guess thats calls "repression" from state..
                    and if financial panel would check their papers and debts to former players, someone would need to go for jail..
                    luckily for them they are good friends with glickman and was threat him well a 2-3 weeks ago with some fine vine and "moral lady"..

ofcourse there is still several teams as elpa is said that owes for former players, but financial panel doenst check them..
                    but they was ban zvezda, even after everything is paid for former players..
                    A lot of clubs have some debts in the Euroleague, thats not only Zvezda and Partizan.. But main question is, why Zvezda got 3 month ban for that, even if Zvezda paid all debts (Euroleague board confrimited)? Why Euroleague are showing "power" over Zvezda?
                    If Zvezda did not "steal" Campazzo from Real Madrid, if Zvezda had score 4-12, if Zvezda bringed some eurocup player instead of Campazzo, would Zvezda get such a shame punishment? I dont think so..

About Partizan and "repression" from state.. State bringed them Obradovic, Punter, Lessort, LeDay, Exum, Nunnally, Papapetrou.. i guess every team would love that sort of "repression" from the state..
                    They owe the state 6-7m for taxes and state didnt get him any restrcions..
                    Most of Partizan fans know they got a lot of money from the state (of course Zvezda also got, both clubs are financed by the state), but some of them trying to present they are fighting against aba league, state, aliens.. but in real, picture is completely different..

Comment

Regular F4 tickets already sold out!!

Comment

Do you know who (team, club CEO) is in favour of a futur F4 in Dubai ?
                        I really dont like the idea that the mention Dubai as a possibility this year, just in order to prepare us for the next year(s). And Mirotic who is speaking about it couple of days ago. Howecome this may be a subject of discussion : a team in Dubai ??

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information