UAAP Season 85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
    UP trying to cram as many games as possible before the start of the Academic Year. Though I'm worried about the health of the players, fatigue will make them prone to injuries
    We also have international training, based on what I read in Twitter. We cancelled our UCBL for that.

But yeah, injuries will be a concern. Rotate the squad per game sana.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrainBamager View Post
      Is emman galman still with the green archers?
      Emmanuel Galman is injured, currently day to day but hopefully will be ready for the PBA D-League semifinals.

Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
      Servinio's Blog of Sports
      Servinio's Official YouTube channel
      Servinio's Official TWITTER account
      Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
        rhetorical question, if nonoy decides to return to UST, does he need to render1 yr residency? anyway has this ever happened before?, a student athlete returning to his original school
        i think so and i believe he will lose another year of residency. so if he transfers, he'll sit and play his 3rd and last season with UST come s86.

Comment

• is kobe demisana eligible this coming season or he'll play first for the UPIS? same as JV Papa will he play for the bullpups?

Comment

is kobe demisana eligible this coming season or he'll play first for the UPIS? same as JV Papa will he play for the bullpups?
            I don't think Demisana's eligible yet, probably UPIS first.

Comment

that's why i'm worried for joshua david once he recovers from his injury. he might lost in the shuffle.
              Yep sayang if he will get burried lang sa bench. He can really play. I have been watching him since high sch. Hard core GH alumnus here..hehe..

Comment

• Originally posted by spaxcundo View Post
                Yep sayang if he will get burried lang sa bench. He can really play. I have been watching him since high sch. Hard core GH alumnus here..hehe..
                he's manong derrick's swiss army knife. he played 2 games for eco oil pre-pandemic and he's good

Comment

• DLSU and UP are the deepest teams in the league.
                  In theory Dlsu can trust

Nelle, Winston,Austria,2 Philips, KQ, Nwanko, Manuel and Nonoy if you squint enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
                    DLSU and UP are the deepest teams in the league.
                    In theory Dlsu can trust

Nelle, Winston,Austria,2 Philips, KQ, Nwanko, Manuel and Nonoy if you squint enough.
                    I'd add Galman and then we have the complete rotation.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                      I'd add Galman and then we have the complete rotation.
                      those 9 plus galman should be locked then add cortez,buensalida,macalalag,abadam, one among estacio/alao/montecillo, and blanco. no more escandor please.

Comment

those 9 plus galman should be locked then add cortez,buensalida,macalalag,abadam, one among estacio/alao/montecillo, and blanco. no more escandor please.
                        why is escandor there any way? if we have same answer, he'll still be in the team.
                        WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
                        SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• Originally posted by C2Hamm View Post
                          why is escandor there any way? if we have same answer, he'll still be in the team.
                          Money talk$
                          Google "escandor davao"

Comment

• Originally posted by spaxcundo View Post
                            Money talk$
                            Google "escandor davao"
                            so his dad bought the roster spot? logical as the davao bloc of Mans Carpio and Dennis Uy are currently the boosters of DLSU

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
                              We also have international training, based on what I read in Twitter. We cancelled our UCBL for that.

But yeah, injuries will be a concern. Rotate the squad per game sana.
                              So, UP's international training will be in South Korea: https://www.tempo.com.ph/2022/08/08/...-korean-teams/

First choices were Australia and Serbia, but there were visa problems in Australia, and the Ukraine war might affect the Serbian trip.

The team will look to play at least 8 games against Suwon KT Sonicboom, Seoul Samsung Thunders, Changwon LG Sakers, Jeonju KCC Egis and Ulsan Hyundai Mobis Phoebus.

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
                                So, UP's international training will be in South Korea: https://www.tempo.com.ph/2022/08/08/...-korean-teams/

First choices were Australia and Serbia, but there were visa problems in Australia, and the Ukraine war might affect the Serbian trip.

The team will look to play at least 8 games against Suwon KT Sonicboom, Seoul Samsung Thunders, Changwon LG Sakers, Jeonju KCC Egis and Ulsan Hyundai Mobis Phoebus.
                                bold for them as Tamayo, Alarcon might be offered .

Heck maybe even Galinato if his papers are good.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information