• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 997B7B8C-9BEB-4EF0-9B72-CFC41946F65F.jpg
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• not basketball related but now that the tv5-abs merger is complete, I expect UAAP in general will have a better presentation this coming season. Too bad most of the abs cbn sports tech. crew are now with the GMA sports.

Comment

• KQuiam passes like LBJ. When was the last time the country has seen such a good passer? LA Tenorio? Paul Artadi?

Dude knows where to pass even before he gets the ball. His hook shot has the accuracy of Mac Cardona. Definitely DLSU's best recruit since Ben Mbala.

He should play 1 year for DLSU, give them a championship then move to KBL or B League. Him and Tamayo should leave together after this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrainBamager View Post
          not basketball related but now that the tv5-abs merger is complete, I expect UAAP in general will have a better presentation this coming season. Too bad most of the abs cbn sports tech. crew are now with the GMA sports.
          and GMA still sucks at covering NCAA.
          Attack
          defend
          Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
            KQuiam passes like LBJ. When was the last time the country has seen such a good passer? LA Tenorio? Paul Artadi?

Dude knows where to pass even before he gets the ball. His hook shot has the accuracy of Mac Cardona. Definitely DLSU's best recruit since Ben Mbala.

He should play 1 year for DLSU, give them a championship then move to KBL or B League. Him and Tamayo should leave together after this season.
            Do not say that. Magagalit si Quinito Henson sa iyo for encouraging college players to leave college early for the greener pastures of the KBL, B League or even Taiwan.
            Last edited by BLUE HORSE; 08-11-2022, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
              KQuiam passes like LBJ. When was the last time the country has seen such a good passer? LA Tenorio? Paul Artadi?

The only downside is he is just 6'4 - 6'5 at best. He's no taller than RayRay and yet, most of the posts in FB says he's 6'8 - 6'9

Comment

• After Japan, Ateneo also has overseas training in Israel: https://twitter.com/TeamAMDG/status/...Eu9lHbb8w&s=19

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                  WellI cant really blame them since their product, the NCAA sucks hard compared to the UAAP

Comment

Is LA Andres still with la salle?
                    Last I checked, yep. He's representing Philippines in the Basketball without borders Asia in Australia.

Comment

• nelle,nonoy and winston playing for eco oil i thought they were not part of the lineup?

Comment

not basketball related but now that the tv5-abs merger is complete, I expect UAAP in general will have a better presentation this coming season. Too bad most of the abs cbn sports tech. crew are now with the GMA sports.
                        i thought the people abs one from boom to mark molina were now in tv5.. the varsity channel packaging was the best but the one sport version was the one which is lackluster
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                          it was bad in the technical side..limited cameras et. al
                          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by cha34 View Post
                            Last I checked, yep. He's representing Philippines in the Basketball without borders Asia in Australia.
                            how in the world is representing Philippines in BWB Asia means he's still with La salle?

Basketball without Borders, the NBA and FIBA’s global basketball development and community outreach program, returned to Australia for the first time since 2016 in Melbourne to stage the 12th BWB Asia camp at NBA Global Academy, the league’s elite basketball training center at Basketball Australia’s Centre of Excellence at the Australian Institute of Sport, with Filipino standouts LA John Andres and Caelum Harris joining.

from the linked article:
                            This year, BWB Asia featured the top 60 high-school age boys and girls from 15 countries and territories across the Asia-Pacific region, including the Philippines’ Andres of Ateneo and junior Gilas standout Harris.

can anyone confirm?

Comment

• where can we watch the PBA D-League online with playback? The PBA Rush FB Page is inconsistent in their airing. Last I checked they livestreamed the D League 2 weeks go

Comment

• how does skipping UAAP season 83 affect players eligibility? Asking cos I need to know how many more years left will Escandor take up a roster spot. He joined the arches in 2019.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information