Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The Mark Gil Belmonte Thread

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,842
    Country: Philippines

    Default The Mark Gil Belmonte Thread



    6'5 homegrown PG. 18 years old, his development must be nurtured as early as now.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,728
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post


    6'5 homegrown PG. 18 years old, his development must be nurtured as early as now.
    damn, what's the catch? he looks mighty impressive. wonder why uaap/ncaa teams haven't secured him by now.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Dotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,539

    Default

    is this the same kid that Enzo Flojo said in one of his twits? a 6'5 guard practicing for the U-16 team, or different?

  4. #4
    Senior Member yogaflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,879

    Default

    This early SBP must look at this prospect. A body of almazan with guard skills. I hope Ateneo under coach Tab gets him so he can get better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,842
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dotch View Post
    is this the same kid that Enzo Flojo said in one of his twits? a 6'5 guard practicing for the U-16 team, or different?
    Different. Mark is already 18 years old. I don't think SBP has this kid's number yet.

  6. #6
    Senior Member thatweirdguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dubidub View Post
    damn, what's the catch? he looks mighty impressive. wonder why uaap/ncaa teams haven't secured him by now.
    Just a guess. Probably issues not related to basket ball? Maybe his 'papers" needs to be fixed first.

    On another note how good are this kids really. It's tough to say since we don't know how good the competition are and we never watched the whole games. I remember a post from ,Flojo? Saying an unknown kid outplayed a bunch of overhyped kids. He could be a game changer if he really is a 6'5 pg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •