Thread: The Mark Gil Belmonte Thread

Default The Mark Gil Belmonte Thread

6'5 homegrown PG. 18 years old, his development must be nurtured as early as now.

Quote Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post

6'5 homegrown PG. 18 years old, his development must be nurtured as early as now.
    damn, what's the catch? he looks mighty impressive. wonder why uaap/ncaa teams haven't secured him by now.

is this the same kid that Enzo Flojo said in one of his twits? a 6'5 guard practicing for the U-16 team, or different?

This early SBP must look at this prospect. A body of almazan with guard skills. I hope Ateneo under coach Tab gets him so he can get better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Dotch View Post
    is this the same kid that Enzo Flojo said in one of his twits? a 6'5 guard practicing for the U-16 team, or different?
    Different. Mark is already 18 years old. I don't think SBP has this kid's number yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dubidub View Post
    damn, what's the catch? he looks mighty impressive. wonder why uaap/ncaa teams haven't secured him by now.
    Just a guess. Probably issues not related to basket ball? Maybe his 'papers" needs to be fixed first.

On another note how good are this kids really. It's tough to say since we don't know how good the competition are and we never watched the whole games. I remember a post from ,Flojo? Saying an unknown kid outplayed a bunch of overhyped kids. He could be a game changer if he really is a 6'5 pg