Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1394

Thread: 47th PBA Season (Philippine Cup, Commissioner’s Cup & Governor’s Cup)

Quote Originally Posted by impracticaljokers2000 View Post
    Smb should have picked bolick over cj perez lol
    why pick one when they can have them both hehe

Quote Originally Posted by IPC View Post
    He's faster and more of a killer. Kiefer kasi, he can be a little tentative, and that kills any use he has on offense, on top of being a defensive liability at times.
    So why is he still not part of the Gilas pool? In my book he has been the best PG in the PBA for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rds View Post
    So why is he still not part of the Gilas pool? In my book he has been the best PG in the PBA for a while now.
    Ask SBP.

This is gonna be his last contract in pba, scouts are probably salivating on him

Bolick just had his own "Jordan with a flu" game.

Probably because he went on a honeymoon over the last window. If he keeps playing like this, the SBP will be forced to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by IPC View Post
    He's faster and more of a killer. Kiefer kasi, he can be a little tentative, and that kills any use he has on offense, on top of being a defensive liability at times.
    Better shooter and better shape than Kiefer. Also he's a legit 6'1. The same height as most undersized forwards.

Fans think he's a ballhog and mayabang though.

Bolick with an impressive 44 point game. Who were the last players to score 40 points or more?

Bolick scored 33 and 44 points back-to-back games. I seem to remember that Ken Duremdes was the last local to score back-to-back 40 point games when Duremdes was with Sta. Lucia.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
    Bolick with an impressive 44 point game. Who were the last players to score 40 points or more?

Bolick scored 33 and 44 points back-to-back games. I seem to remember that Ken Duremdes was the last local to score back-to-back 40 point games when Duremdes was with Sta. Lucia.
    http://pbarecordsoddities.blogspot.c...-time.html?m=1

As per the blogspot above, it was Stanley Pringle with a 50-pt. effort in 2018.

Phx currently up by 11 against Bay Area. Phx playing extra tough/physical defense against the dragons so far

Quote Originally Posted by CoJ View Post
    Phx currently up by 11 against Bay Area. Phx playing extra tough/physical defense against the dragons so far
    As of now, Phoenix closing out pretty well against 3pts of Bay Area

feels like Phx's basketball skills were stolen by the monstars. they're playing like crap now and the Dragons are slowly catching up

Bay Area adjusted very well with putting 2 bigs in the 3rd qrt. Phoenix has alot of unforce TO

After an impressive 45 points and 25 rebounds in his debut, Magnolia’s Nicholas Rakocevic has been limited to 5 points and 12 rebounds by Converge in the first half.

Rakocevic might be having a bad scoring game, but damn, he rebounds everything, 25 rbs and counting

Quote Originally Posted by Rodbi View Post
    http://pbarecordsoddities.blogspot.c...-time.html?m=1

As per the blogspot above, it was Stanley Pringle with a 50-pt. effort in 2018.
    Romeo also had a 40 point game years ago, coincidentally all 3 players played for the same franchise. Castro also had a 40 point game in the finals and in the playoffs years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    Better shooter and better shape than Kiefer. Also he's a legit 6'1. The same height as most undersized forwards.

Fans think he's a ballhog and mayabang though.
    I saw everything I needed to see last WC, Babes >>Kiefer. Bollick is just reminding us what he can do. Honestly, I think he is the best Fiba eligible PG by a big margin.

I saw everything I needed to see last WC, Babes >>Kiefer. Bollick is just reminding us what he can do. Honestly, I think he is the best Fiba eligible PG by a big margin.
    Agree to this that Bolick is a better point guard overall than Kiefer. Bolick was a 2-guard in his first 3 three years in college before being the lead point guard for SBU in his final 2 years. Kiefer was a 2-guard in all of his 5 years in ADMU and was never a starting point guard for ADMU. Bolick learned and had an earlier start to play point guard than Kiefer.

But we have to give credit to Kiefer despite being overseas he made himself available for a Gilas call up.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolAid View Post
    Romeo also had a 40 point game years ago, coincidentally all 3 players played for the same franchise. Castro also had a 40 point game in the finals and in the playoffs years ago.
    Pogoy in Clark bubble with 45 iirc, but we all know how his game translate to fiba lol

Quote Originally Posted by Juancho View Post
    Pogoy in Clark bubble with 45 iirc, but we all know how his game translate to fiba lol
    Mike Nieto was more useful than Pogoy in FIBA. Enough said.

Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast