U18

Battle for the BIGS Spot

M.Amos: 6'6 - 6'7"
    Z.Mahmood 6'7"
    S.Gagate: 6'8" ???
    K.Demisana 6'8"
    R.Salvoro 6'8"
    Drex Delos Reyes - 6'7-6'8???

PS: I am not sure sa height but at least 1 inch over or below that if I am mistaken. They will be measured naman.
    Gagate, i believe, is closer to 6'9-6'10. demisana is also closer to 6'9. i think the u-18 team will have more size than their u-16 counterparts.
    Attack
    defend
    Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
      Gagate, i believe, is closer to 6'9-6'10. demisana is also closer to 6'9. i think the u-18 team will have more size than their u-16 counterparts.
      Yeah.

Also, I didnt add Konov, Caelum, Jayden, and Femi since I consider them Either Wings or Combo Forwards.

Speaking of Wings, lets see if Pablo is really transitioned to a wing.

For Guards, I think Alao and Abadam are the notable names to be added in U18. I am willing to tryout Bahay, Bayla and Competente for U18 too. Though, they are not guaranteed.

Comment

• Is Cabanero of UST eligible for this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
          Is Cabanero of UST eligible for this?
          yeah same question as last time i saw his name among the candidates in the lists here and also heard in UAAP coverage he was still 18 before the end of season 84. I wish he is still eligible, mama na yung katawan. At combo guard i think with constant reps he can be comfortable playing pg at 6'2". Improve further lang yung shooting, dribbling and playmaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
            U18

Battle for the BIGS Spot

M.Amos: 6'6 - 6'7"
            Z.Mahmood 6'7"
            S.Gagate: 6'8" ???
            K.Demisana 6'8"
            R.Salvoro 6'8"
            Drex Delos Reyes - 6'7-6'8???
            Kurt Perciano - 6'6?
            Justin Diaz - 6'5 ?

PS: I am not sure sa height but at least 1 inch over or below that if I am mistaken. They will be measured naman.

I believed that both Gagte and Demisana are now 6'9.

Comment

Yep, I think Coach Josh is being develop to be a good local coach in the future. Hehe
              Hes been in the coaches sphere for a decade now, a similar coach prospect Charles Tiu can run circles against him and hes handled the youth nt how many times?

Comment

Yep, I think Coach Josh is being develop to be a good local coach in the future. Hehe
                Well wouldn't it be better if they just let him develop in the lower leagues? Poor kids are being used to upskill somebody's son

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                  Well wouldn't it be better if they just let him develop in the lower leagues? Poor kids are being used to upskill somebody's son

Start at the Barangay Level?

Comment

I dont know, but joke reyes teaches kids how to fail with me not how to win lol

Comment

• Josh Reyes should first coach the midget vs gays basketball games in the local fiesta leagues.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by live_evil View Post
                        Josh Reyes should first coach the midget vs gays basketball games in the local fiesta leagues.

That's even lower than the Barangay level,how low can he go?

Comment

• That should give Josh a new perspective about basketball. haha
                          sigpic

Comment

• It would be a good idea to put Konov in U18 this early. That way he won't be relied upon as a big and develop naturally into a wing. He already plays varsity in the US so he's used to going up against 18 year olds.

Comment

• Originally posted by monsoonxvi View Post
                              It would be a good idea to put Konov in U18 this early. That way he won't be relied upon as a big and develop naturally into a wing. He already plays varsity in the US so he's used to going up against 18 year olds.
                              My 12 as of today:
                              59 Bahay PG 510 Chio PG
                              67 Konov G/F 62 Competente SG 63 Gamber G
                              68 Harper G/F 67 Amos F
                              66 Harris F 67 Pablo F 67 Mahmood F/C
                              69 Demisana F/C 69 Gagate F/C

13th-18th: 64 Bayla 65 Femi 62 Alao/63 Abadam 68 Delos Reyes/68 Perciano
                              Femi- not sure if he can insert to the loaded forwards;same as Bayla (guard);Gagate & Mahmood slots are not sure either

Comment

• Kung strict u18 lang pag usapan there should be better guards and even forwards and yes bigs in u18, I can count only 2 guys that deserve to be line up from u16 team.. If we go for development idea should be a different set of players as much as possible unless its a big or a special talent..and in u18 the lebron nietos and romeros shouldnt be given chance, it isnt pasarelle anymore
                                Last edited by reamily; 06-19-2022, 11:50 PM.
                                To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                                1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information