View Poll Results: Which team is your favourite to win the Euroleague title?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barcelona

5 22.73%
  • Real Madrid

3 13.64%
  • Olympiacos

5 22.73%
  • Anadolu Efes

9 40.91%
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Euroleague Final 4 2022 (Stark Arena- Belgrade, 19-21 May)

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Mvp of the first half of semis, he did disappearance act in second half.

Real played as expected for a team with Hanga and ex Pg Llull on point. I honestly believed Efes would win more convincingly. Far the worst Real ever in F4.
    your "call me Micha" Tobey is finally available. For me the best suited guy for this Efes team, even better suited than Sanli. Efes is working on a very competitive team and how I know Fenerbahce they will raise its budget too. Pretty interesting will be the situation of Barca, Real Madrid will get its Campazzo back, probably. So it will get better than this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Furkan Korkmaz View Post
    How can Efes win convincingly when the only center who can properly defend got 3 fouls in the first half lol. You got Deck and Poirier from the NBA. You have Tavares who’s one of the most annoying centers to face under the paint... you have by far the best big rotation, these same guys brought Barcelona on their knees and sweeped Maccabi, and were also 18-2 after 20 rounds in the regular season (one of the most consistent before that part where things went south for a while).
    Pgs are essential in game like that. Laso tried to do something without them and result was 23 points in second half. Deck was bench warmer in tanking OKC, he is much worse than before Nba, similar goes for Poirier, Yabusele was disastrous yesterday.

They imploded few months ago, result, Huertel and Thompkins not in rotation anymore.

And then we had injury of Williams-Goss in semis, 3rd Pg out.

With normal Larkin it would have been easy win for Efes.

The less bad team has won.
    previously known as Beno

Pgs are essential in game like that. Laso tried to do something without them and result was 23 points in second half. Deck was bench warmer in tanking OKC, he is much worse than before Nba, similar goes for Poirier, Yabusele was disastrous yesterday.

They imploded few months ago, result, Huertel and Thompkins not in rotation anymore.

And then we had injury of Williams-Goss in semis, 3rd Pg out.

With normal Larkin it would have been easy win for Efes.

The less bad team has won.
    Last year you were worshipping the ground Deck was walking on lol, now he’s just a bum? It’s not about PG or Center, the one who plays better wins. Pleiss is not a PG, Micic had only 2 assists (Shane double of that ofcourse). Heurtel also isn’t exactly the most winning guard though... but yes it was stupid of Laso to leave him completely sidelined, but that was his choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Furkan Korkmaz View Post
    Last year you were worshipping the ground Deck was walking on lol, now he’s just a bum? It’s not about PG or Center, the one who plays better wins. Pleiss is not a PG, Micic had only 2 assists (Shane double of that ofcourse). Heurtel also isn’t exactly the most winning guard though... but yes it was stupid of Laso to leave him completely sidelined, but that was his choice.
    Deck has played 56 minutes this year in Nba. I believe even you can understand that he's not exactly in top form.

I said Efes was better and deservedly won. Quality of basketball was evident too. Imho the worst final ever played.
    previously known as Beno

Lol there is one nostalgic guy in the thread trying to downgrade Efes's victory
    You need to accept basketball has evolved . It is not guaranteed that former stars like Kukoc etc would keep up with the pace of modern era.

Quote Originally Posted by trey from mars View Post
    Did I misread things or in the press conference did Ataman protect Micic from having to answer a question about the war in Ukraine?
    https://twitter.com/Miroslav_D7/stat...44352%3Fs%3D19

Respect to Ataman, great reaction after provocation from some idiotic lithuanian journalist.

This was the worst not only final game but the whole F4.

In the first place there was awful coaching drom each side, especially from Saras in semi and Laso in the final.

Not using Kuric as the best shooter in EL and Sanli as 2nd role(one of the best centers in EL), is suicide for any team, regardless of roster depth.

In the final Laso probably forgot that Carroll isn't anymore there and he can't resolve the game just by wild shooting, without someone who can score under pressure. Last Efes offence took around 44s!? I never saw in my life such finish of the game tbh

Luigi Lamonica retires.

Anyone wishing to continue the discussion related to the war in Ukraine is more than welcome to in the relevant thread in the United Nations section.

Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    Luigi Lamonica retires.
    I am kind of sorry about that He made many mistakes through career but never on purpose and I consider him as honest man.

Did you ever seen a team playing in the final without functioning Pg? I didn't. I believe even Laso might be capable of better playmaking.

Efes has deservedly won and Micic was deservedly MVP. I just cannot put him in the same level of those legends.
    Completely right. It would be unimaginable to win team without first and backup pg, with so old players 35+. We could be comsider what is wrong with other teams when something like this could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    This was the worst not only final game but the whole F4.

In the first place there was awful coaching drom each side, especially from Saras in semi and Laso in the final.

Not using Kuric as the best shooter in EL and Sanli as 2nd role(one of the best centers in EL), is suicide for any team, regardless of roster depth.

In the final Laso probably forgot that Carroll isn't anymore there and he can't resolve the game just by wild shooting, without someone who can score under pressure. Last Efes offence took around 44s!? I never saw in my life such finish of the game tbh
    Jasikevicius mentally didn't prepare team, Ataman has coming to depend on individual quality of two players, also on luck, in both games, Laso has found in unordinary situation, he experimented tactically, some while is good, but something is pretty wrong. His flexibility bring team in final and +9, his wrong decisions was reason why they lost in good situation.

Does anyone have a Sport Klub 1 TV recording of the Euroleague Final Four 2022? If anyone has a chance to share it, I'd be very grateful. Thanks.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920