Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euroleague Final 4 2022 (Stark Arena- Belgrade, 19-21 May)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finals are never interesting and in addition these are 2 of the oldest teams ever having played 2 do or die games in 2 days what do you expect?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
      No never! A series would never have a kick like do or die games. I love it.
      You love it as long as Efes grabs title after chilling in regular season
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• And the weirdest thing, Petrusev is now an EL champion.
        la piscine, j'adore la piscine! towels, sunscreens, bathing suits. diving boards and towels. those ladders, towels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
          I dont care Efes. European basketball has its identity. Rock solid defense, every game matters and final four at the end. It has really nothing to do with Efes or FB.

Comment

• Tbh I never expected Efes to win the title after the regular season but with Milan the path was so easy, so easy and then Nigal Williams Goss injury it was like God himself wanted Ataman to make back to back.

Comment

• Someone please stop Toruko extending anyone's contract right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                Well, the big Maccabi gift remains. But the gifts need to be exploited and it doesn't always happen. Still it is impossible not to think what would have happened if only Maccabi had lost that stupid game against Fener.

Comment

• You cannot win title with Llull and Hanga on point. Real with 23 points in second half. Efes was bad too, but they at least had Micic.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

• What a season, whuuaaatt a season! Bahcesehir winning FIBA Europe cup, Bursaspor playing Eurocup final, Efes winning Euroleague. Next season we must add CL title too.

Comment

• Congrats to Efes! A great way to finish this weird year.

Wasn't the best quality final (to say the least) but at least it was close! Although Real was very good on capitalizing on Efes' weaknesses in the beginning, somewhere along the way something change. I can't really put my finger on what. I guess they got tired? Because as far as I could tell nothing major changed, Real just...wasn't as effective as in the beginning.

Celebrate tonight Efes fans!
                      3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                        You cannot win title with Llull and Hanga on point. Real with 23 points in second half. Efes was bad too, but they at least had Micic.
                        He could have utilized Huertel, why didn't he? He said before the game that "it was possible".

Efes played a fantastic f4 defensively speaking but they have been helped a lot by the opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                          Congrats to Efes! A great way to finish this weird year.

Wasn't the best quality final (to say the least) but at least it was close! Although Real was very good on capitalizing on Efes' weaknesses in the beginning, somewhere along the way something change. I can't really put my finger on what. I guess they got tired? Because as far as I could tell nothing major changed, Real just...wasn't as effective as in the beginning.

Celebrate tonight Efes fans!
                          Real couldn't score in second half, because they had 0 creation, they couldn't run even simple pick&roll. They were basically shooting last second 3s and hope it falls or they get offensive rebound. They didn't deserve to win tonight.
                          previously known as Beno

Comment

• Also a big big respect to Ataman, our Turkish pride in European basketball. I cant wrap my head around the fact there’s still some childish haters of him in Turkey, but they can eat dust, thank you for giving all Efes fans such a wonderful unforgettable 4 years (and to many more), after literally hitting rock bottom in that season before his arrival, nobody could’ve remotely dreamt of something like this.
                            Let’s go for a Turkish final for the next season : ).

Comment

• Yes a big congrats to the Efes fans. I'm looking forward to reading Levenspiel's thoughts. Ataman told you this would happen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                                Yes a big congrats to the Efes fans. I'm looking forward to reading Levenspiel's thoughts. Ataman told you this would happen!
                                Levenspiel has mastered the art of jinxing Efes’ opponents by being super pessimistic.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information