Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euroleague Final 4 2022 (Stark Arena- Belgrade, 19-21 May)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
    I expect an awesome comeback of Real. Like they did it many times in the past.
    Sometimes, I am scared of myself

Comment

• Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
      What you are looking for doesn't exist and has little to do with reality, and at the same time you fail to appreciate what you have and what is rare in European basketball.
      I’m looking for players who give what Micic does but only cost max 2M. This does actually exist. I’m tired of being “I’ll go to NBA so pay me what I want” manipulations.... I prefer players to go to NBA in such cases and I’ll send them a nice Efes towel they can wave to come crawling back to Europe 1 year later.

Comment

• Originally posted by trey from mars View Post
        Indeed, but that was the problem. In some sports each team would have an equal allocation. Sometimes not all tickets are sold or one team’s fans buy more tickets on the black market, but it does keep the numbers a bit more balanced. 11000 tickets sold to Olympiakos fans is a great story until they get knocked out in the first game, then for the rest of the F4 you’re left with an arena with fans who mostly don’t care. I stress again the non basketball city of London had a much better atmosphere for the El Classico game than Belgrade does.
        Nah, if Spanish fans cared, they would have bought them. What would happen would be that Oly fans would have to buy them from Spanish fans reselling them for a nice markup. I think it's fine that they are available to everyone.
        3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Furkan Korkmaz View Post
          I’m looking for players who give what Micic does but only cost max 2M. This does actually exist. I’m tired of being “I’ll go to NBA so pay me what I want” manipulations.... I prefer players to go to NBA in such cases and I’ll send them a nice Efes towel they can wave to come crawling back to Europe 1 year later.
          Of all fantastic things that have happened to Efes in the past two-three years, when it really couldn't have been better even if you dreamt of it, you have troubles with Micic's salary which came out of his MVP season and historical success for Efes. That's so irrelevant.

No, you won't find proven winners for that salary. Try to appreciate what you have right now instead of fantasizing about unreal moves that wouldn't have worked any better for Efes.

Comment

• Hate to say it, but Saras screw with guards rotation a bit. Higgins, Abrines, Exhum (Kuric also) all empty. He didn't trust Lapro and Jokubaitis enough. Most dangerous perimeter scorers for Barsa this season. This identity has been broken it will probably cost him.
            LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
            Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
            Buzelis, Lelevicius
            Murauskas, Sirvydis
            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• I think Oly performed better this year than their roster on paper would suggest, and Efes worse, but somehow reached the final again. if we get the title, I expect EL to change the F4 format .
              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                I think Oly performed better this year than their roster on paper would suggest, and Efes worse, but somehow reached the final again. if we get the title, I expect EL to change the F4 format .
                You think they would go for series?
                3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

• Big blow for Barca is that Kuric has been off for awhile and geting little playing time. Maybe he should have been trusted a little bit more.

Comment

• What an effort from Deck...huge rebounds.

Comment

• "We go without Nick."

Comment

• Haha, goodbye Saras.
                        la piscine, j'adore la piscine! towels, sunscreens, bathing suits. diving boards and towels. those ladders, towels.

Comment

• Lmao, Saras’ reputation at the top has officially died, it turned out to be merely a Zalgiris 15 day butterfly.

Comment

• As expected.

Saras the biggest fraud in Euroleague.

Calathes the saddest player in Euroleague history.
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

• Saras did his best but his players missed all the decisive rebounds. The most motivated team won at the end but if I were Barcelona I wouldn't change the coach, I would change some players. Davis quite disappointing, is it so difficult to foul Poirier?

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post

Saras the biggest fraud in Euroleague.
                                LOL, that's trolling comment.
                                LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                                Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                                Buzelis, Lelevicius
                                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information