No announcement yet.

Euroleague Playoffs 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here the guy i mentioned some days ago.

Cheap, diligent with high motor, smart, has an amazing touch around the rim, defends ok, has a solid post play with a hook shot and makes every crucial open shot. 100 times better than Danilo Barthel who freaks out when it comes to making crucial shots.

Proof? Here!

Comment

• Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
      The team who offers the best performance wins the titles which means a lot of things. Being the strongest on paper means nothing if the others exploit their potential better or much better than you do. The Lakers this year were one of the favourites for the title and the most expensive team. If Efes wins again the title with this coach and his system "one for you, one for me" it would be the surprise of this century for me.
      When did the first seed one the Euroleague title last time? I dont remember. Last season Efes wasnt very convincing 2018 Real Madrid and the season before Fenerbahce hadnt even had the hca but all of them were in solid shape when playoff time knocked on the door.

Sure Efes is weaker than last season. It even had some weaknesses in its big rotation and it looks even worse but which team fully persuaded this time? No one!

And can someone exclude that Larkin, Micic or anyone else wont explode in these two games? Quality and shape matters. Last season playoffs game five Real Madrid vs Efes Chris Singleton had his career performance day, Simon made the shot of his career. Every player on Efes roster can have his day, everyone of them would be in the starting five in most of the other teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
        When did the first seed one the Euroleague title last time? I dont remember. Last season Efes wasnt very convincing 2018 Real Madrid and the season before Fenerbahce hadnt even had the hca but all of them were in solid shape when playoff time knocked on the door.

Sure Efes is weaker than last season. It even had some weaknesses in its big rotation and it looks even worse but which team fully persuaded this time? No one!

And can someone exclude that Larkin, Micic or anyone else wont explode in these two games? Quality and shape matters. Last season playoffs game five Real Madrid vs Efes Chris Singleton had his career performance day, Simon made the shot of his career. Every player on Efes roster can have his day, everyone of them would be in the starting five in most of the other teams.
        Oly will press a lot both of them and I am sure that they can't make it by themselves regarding this game. Of course if Efes exploits its full potential can beat Olympiakos, no doubt about that. But till now I haven't seen it happen and it doesn't seem that the coach is aware of the fact that the final4 games will be much more complicated than the previous ones. He has the opportunity to surprise some of us.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information