Russian Invasion of Ukraine - 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
    Who is not showing solidarity? Who is attacking Ukraine, Russia or Serbia? Who is invading Ukraine? Who of all Serbian officials approved of what Russia is doing in Ukraine? Is Serbian people approving war in Ukraine? Stop forcing narratives full of prejudices that have zero values in reality. Do some research.

I'm not measuring victims of any side, and that's exactly why I detest selective solidarity becasue all innocent people no matter nationality that die in crimes of war deserve recognition. I'm pointing out the hipocrisy hidden behind 'solidarity' of moral puritanists and their fake self-righteousness, who choose which innocent people are more valuable than other innocent people, depending on are they the ones that kill or their enemies.

Let me ask you this, why isn't NATO waging war against Russia? They were quick to bomb Yougoslavia to protect Albanian people, so what are they waitnig for to protect Ukrainian people, especially considering the growing number of victims?
    You realize you’re talking about selective solidarity to someone from Turkey. Do you even know the track record of the western world regarding solidarity with our people or even the greater region, including countries neighboring our eastern flank. Ofcourse you aren’t invading, that’s exactly why it’s perceived as odd that almost every serb here seem extremely defensive about this, many even quit the forum. This does put you at risk of being associated with the people who say shit like “Ukranian azov nazi’s”.

But back on the topic of selective indignation, I’ll share a story with you I read in the media. There was a terrorist attack at a famous nightclub in Istanbul a couple years ago on New years. One of the victims was a Turkish young man from Belgium. The Belgian media had reported his passing as “Belgian victim” in the headline, and revealing his Turkish name in the article. Many right wing Belgians were apparently celebrating his death on Facebook, “oooh, but that’s just a Muslim, too bad he didnt take more of his friends!”. The father of the boy appeared on Belgian tv in tears.... first grieving for his sons senseless death, later ruined because of the sheer evil of some orangutans who somehow believe with their 5 brain cells that they are better than other people.

I can give you MANY more examples unfortunately, but you get the idea. What you can take from this is, ranting about your personal feelings being hurt while hell is breaking loose will not bring you anything, if 2 simple words can bring people together, then sometimes it’s better to just say those than rant in an entire paragraph why you don’t have to say it.

By the way, NATO is not waging direct war against Russia because they have some of the most destructive nuclear weapons and are crazy enough to use them. Putin once said, a world without Russia shouldnt exist. It means he would sacrifice the entire world before he would let the world touch Russia. Ofcourse there’s alot of weaponry being sent that direction by Nato though, how else would Ukraine hold out this long.

Comment

Before this war my suroundings have nothing againts serbian people,but recently i see around me alot of lithuanians starts really dislike fake Serbia neutral stand ale againt war in the world.That bullshit they are trying to say to europe only brainless can believe.

I getting vibe same comes from serbians towards lithuanians people.Because lithuanians shouts loudly to europe in all areas (not only in sport) russians and who supports those killers must be punished in big way.

LTU vs Serbia basketball games always was tough fought but with mutual respect.

Now i have feeling it will be more personal games when 2 teams will dislike each other.

Both countries comming from tottaly diffrent mind places.

How lithuanians cant tottaly get 1999 in same way serbians have no clue why lithuanians hates russians.
      Last edited by Shawshank; 05-22-2022, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
        Before this war my suroundings have nothing againts serbian people,but recently i see around me alot of lithuanians starts really dislike fake Serbia neutral stand ale againt war in the world.That bullshit they are trying to say to europe only brainless can believe.

I getting vibe same comes from serbians towards lithuanians people.Because lithuanians shouts loudly to europe in all areas (not only in sport) russians and who supports those killers must be punished in big way.

LTU vs Serbia basketball games always was tough fought but with mutual respect.

Now i have feeling it will be more personal games when 2 teams will dislike each other.

Both countries comming from tottaly diffrent mind places.

How lithuanians cant tottaly get 1999 in same way serbians have no clue why lithuanians hates russians.
        My dear Lithuanian friend, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Who is supporting Russia besides Belarus? Is Serbia in any way, shape or form helping Russia invade Ukraine and kill Ukrainian people? Stop with this nonsense. The antagonism you are creating against Serbia is coming only from your shallow and uneducated narratives.

Here is advice for you...I absolutely know about the history between Lithuania and Russia but won't go far because I don't feel educated enough on this matter (I suggest you do the same when it comes to Serbia because you don't seem willing to understand our position which has nothing to do with war support to Russia), but I do know that you Lithuanians are projecting your antagonism against Russia on any country that have different position, which doesn't necesseraly mean a bad position. Why is that so? That's because you are subconsciously identifiying your own victims with Ukrainian victims (because of the same agressor), and without any second thought you are putting everyone on the same wall of shame, becasue you feel your own victims are not recognized through Ukrainian suffering right now, even though that has nothing to with reality. To summarize, your self-righteousness and support to Ukraine is not just abot your love for Ukraine and care for them, it's more about your tough history with Russia, and you are just using Ukraine as a pretext to express your hatred towards Russia that have much deeper historical roots than this war. So, don't make enemies from countries that didn't do you any evil, and are not doing any evil in this war just because of your unrealistic projections caused by your rough history with Russia.

Here is a little fact...there are over 3000 Ukrainian people in Serbia right now. Their children are even starting to go ro school in Serbia. As far as I remember Ukrainian ambassodor was thanking Serbia for their welcome to Ukrainian refugees...Would that be possible if we have any intention of hurting Ukraine? This is just nonsense.
        Last edited by Serbian_Layup; 05-22-2022, 12:44 PM.

Comment

So according to independent sociological researches around 70% supports Russia's "military operation" and believe that Russia is saving Ukraine from "nazis"...How about that? What a pathetic and miserable piece of humanity...I mean how imbecile, degenerated you should be to believe that some sort of nazis are controlling independent country Ukraine? There're many answers and all of them are sad. Like brainwash, incredible ressentiment (losers always want to "to blow up everything"), hundreds of years of conformity to authoritarian government, lack of education and so on. Russia is one huuuuuugggggeeeeee problem. It's like violent alcoholic in the family. They basically didn't make a step further towards human rights, democracy, enlightenment, civic society ever since 19th century. While most imperial powers of the past either completely ceased their imperial madness or decreased it to substantial degree, Russia is sensationally outdated and degenerated historically...They are dragging behind like an old plough...

Only 12% of Russian population understand that Russia simply destroying and annexing Ukraine and they feel shape because of that. That gives hope. Even under brutal brainwash, there will be people who are able to think and live according to moral values.
          LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
          Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
          Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Respect for this Russian revolting against authoritarian madness! He sentenced for 7 years...It's insanity.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
            Murauskas, Sirvydis
            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

LOL

Buzelis, Lelevicius
              Murauskas, Sirvydis
              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Can you believe this? Delusional Putin thinks he will restore Soviet Union. What a pathetic human being. He is a laughing stock and always will be.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

These are sad times, indeed. Hopefully Ukraine will defend its independence against the perpetrator. Any delusion about soviet union is just a pathetic mirror of a rotten society. They can put a sticker on their own country and call it soviet union because no one else on their right mind would want to have anything in common with them.
                  Girdėjau gandą - ateina lietūs

Comment

I cant believe Ukraine controls Kupiansk and Izium wow mongoloids fleeing without a fight. Wow that pathetic russian military is even in worse condition than we thought.

Last edited by remigijus; 09-10-2022, 12:41 PM.
                    Silver medal at 2016 olympics prediction game

Comment

I literally forgot about Russia and never paid attention (generally speaking) since the independence, so for 30 years I have been living a normal, civilized life in the Western world, specially last 2 decades when Lithuania became basically absolutely normal/average Western country in terms of law, human rights, economics, culture and so on. And now with this war I get to see this and I can't believe this. How is this shit even real? I mean what kind of garbage can a country should be to broadcast this on their television. The dimension of how fucked, isolated, traumatized, impoverished, enslaved Russian society that it tolerates this as their every day bread is uncanny, absolutely mind blowing. It's really sad several countries in the world still live under authoritarian madness and exploitation. It's not like West is heaven, there's problems too, but MY GOD...What a shit can is Russia and other authoritarian/totalitarian countries, when 21 century already rolling with full speed. Russian people are nasty, rude, violent to each other each every day. It's like open disrespect, abuse, mobbing. That is a very very sad thing that so many people, hundred of millions are turned into passive zombies, into weak, brainwashed human flesh, and they can't do anything about relatively small corrupt, greedy, and enslaving dictatorship of Krmlin. It's so incredibly sad when amazing amount of people are simply enslaved, silenced and they conform to this, they even buy this shit with eagerness cause being a rude immoral scum is easier that to be educated, morally responsible person. "Fuck human rights, fuck democracy, fuck education, we are Great Russian Country, Special Country, very very Special Country that is destined to enslave other inferior countries and if you disagree you are Nazi". I mean how imbecile you should FUCKING BE to buy this grandma's ferry fucking tale And Russia still brainwashing hundreds of millions with this shit, and not only Russia My god, what a pathetic creature homo sapien can be...

Russians have entered meltdown mode with crazy fantical speeches being given in volgograd as well as propagandists losing their cool on screen as the country...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                      Murauskas, Sirvydis
                      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lebowski View Post
                        I am wondering how many Turks or Israelis would ask for bans and threads to be deleted if anyone starts a conversation about Turkish attacks on Kurds or Israel's occupations of Palestine. Many of them would say these events belong to some "war on terrorism".
                        But at the same time there's a worldwide condemnation of Russia forgetting or ignoring Ukrainian attacks in Donbass or the Massacre of Odessa.

Probably it's part of human hypocrisy. Something "normal". I was reading that USA are deeply concerned by the fact that China could open a military base in Solomon Islands: an "intolerable provocation" by Beijing, when USA don't have just "bases" in the Southern Pacific but... territories. Look at China: they have been so shameless to have their own country next to Guam! The same Americans who were showing ampoules telling the narrative of Iraqi "mass destruction weapons".

Wimbledon bans Russian and Belorussian players but there's a WTA tournament in Istanbul while Turkey - a NATO's country - is bombing again some "terrorists" in Iraqi Kurdistan. I guess that's ok. There are always the good and the bad boys and there are always the "First Division" and "Last Division" victims.
                        This is why West (and allies) can raid over a train in Yugoslavia (a collateral damage with video of the "incident" shown at increased speed) or put in jail not those who committed the airstrike on civilians in Baghdad (July 12th, 2007) but whose who told the truth about it (Manning). This is why Grand Prix in Sochi is deleted but Grand Prix in Jeddah is performed. Ukraine if First Division, Yemen is Last Division.

It's not fair when the referee plays in one of the teams on court. And it doesn't mean I'm supporting war against Kiev, it simply means that I would like to read on Western newspaper who really is the appointed [by Kiev] governor of the Odessa's Oblast or what was happening at the "Library" in Mariupol'. Maybe "Books" were just terrorists...
                        We do have those threads on the IBN, both topics heavily discussed a while ago.

whatever our stance on other global issues is, or regardless if Ukraine indeed committed local crimes, I cannot find a way to understand people who defend this Russian atrocity. it looks like a hopeless and tragic adventure of a declining dictator.
                        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                          I literally forgot about Russia and never paid attention (generally speaking) since the independence, so for 30 years I have been living a normal, civilized life in the Western world, specially last 2 decades when Lithuania became basically absolutely normal/average Western country in terms of law, human rights, economics, culture and so on. And now with this war I get to see this and I can't believe this. How is this shit even real? I mean what kind of garbage can a country should be to broadcast this on their television. The dimension of how fucked, isolated, traumatized, impoverished, enslaved Russian society that it tolerates this as their every day bread is uncanny, absolutely mind blowing. It's really sad several countries in the world still live under authoritarian madness and exploitation. It's not like West is heaven, there's problems too, but MY GOD...What a shit can is Russia and other authoritarian/totalitarian countries, when 21 century already rolling with full speed. Russian people are nasty, rude, violent to each other each every day. It's like open disrespect, abuse, mobbing. That is a very very sad thing that so many people, hundred of millions are turned into passive zombies, into weak, brainwashed human flesh, and they can't do anything about relatively small corrupt, greedy, and enslaving dictatorship of Krmlin. It's so incredibly sad when amazing amount of people are simply enslaved, silenced and they conform to this, they even buy this shit with eagerness cause being a rude immoral scum is easier that to be educated, morally responsible person. "Fuck human rights, fuck democracy, fuck education, we are Great Russian Country, Special Country, very very Special Country that is destined to enslave other inferior countries and if you disagree you are Nazi". I mean how imbecile you should FUCKING BE to buy this grandma's ferry fucking tale And Russia still brainwashing hundreds of millions with this shit, and not only Russia My god, what a pathetic creature homo sapien can be...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmSo...el=TheEnforcer

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

This. Ukraine has been saving the world:

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                            Murauskas, Sirvydis
                            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Talking with Russians...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                              Murauskas, Sirvydis
                              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

3 days Russia's military operation is going as planned...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information